View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Darkmogra the Zarknia my monster 

Post Darkmogra the Zarknia my monster
Attachment:
darkmogra.jpg
darkmogra.jpg [ 32.05 KiB | Viewed 3450 times ]

Name--DarkMogra
Race--Zarknia
Gender--Male
Age--Unknown
Birth Place--Alternate Deminsion where his kind has taken over, and there is no other prey for him
height--7 feet 9 inches
weight--around 250 pounds
Eye Color--Grey
Skin Color--Silver-grey
Skin Texture--Smooth, with spikey potrusions.
Hair Color--Blonde
Body Build--Muscular
Tail?--Yes
Tail Length--5 feet long
Tentacles?--No
Cock Size--16 inches long and a girth of 4 inches around

Fighting Style--covert, With the ability to become invisible it is un-neccesary to have a human disguise. His talons secreat a venom which paralizes his prey and enduces sexual want in them. (which is temporary and leaves the victim within 6 hours, as it leaves them it takes with it all memory of the attack) then uses his tail to penetrate as well as his cock. His sword is used to keep any creature or being at bay who might be trying to stop him from raping his victim.

Sexual Oddities--his kind while raping humans is fun for them they also have a taste for the unusual. creatures of all shapes and sizes are his prey.

A Curious Note--This Creature has special toxins, while they have no effect on humans at all, when introduced to other creatures, it will temporarilly change them into a hybrid of themselves and his species giving them the same abilities as he has for a short time period, even making them grow a tail. they also retain they're own abilities as well. This effect is temporary and only lasts for 2-3 days, when the toxins wear off the tail falls off and disolves into nothingness, and the form is returned to normal.

About Him--Like stated above he is from an alternate reality, a world where his kind have taken over the world and enslaved every living thing. His ambitions are not to enslave, but to have pleasure. wether it be with Humans, Demons, Aliens, or maybe even the tentacles, since he has never seen these creatures, nobody knows if the toxins will effect them or if he will want to try and infect such a creature and give it more abilities if it DOES work or not, but only time will tell.........time and playtime :twisted:

So here he is, any questions? comments? suggestions? feel free, always accept critisism. thank you

Wed May 27, 2009 4:34 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Darkmogra the Zarknia my monster
A bit about more about my species. I come from an alternate deminsi0on as you have read, and my toxins effect only non-humans in my world. my brothers and sisters enjoy enslavement and torture, but i like a bit of spirit in my prey. A bit of resistance is always fun........for me at least. My world is a desolate place, my kind have sucked it dry. They live on the despare and destruction they have rought. While i care for beauty, and want the pure to prey on. Though my tastes include all living things. nobody ever understood why our toxins effected things as it does, its almost like a reverse succubi effect. on those creatures it does infect it transfers some of my powers (the ability to paralize and enduce sexual euforia into the victims) the tail is a drawback, but like the abilities it goes away....or returns to normal on those creatures who have tails allready. I am not sure what if any effect it would have on tentacles, the tail would most likey be more like an extra tentacle on them or it may just change one of the exsisting ones. we do not have such beings in my world.

Please leave any comments you wish, i await them all

Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 am
Profile YIM

Hmm..
A couple of questions about the toxin..
Does it have any other changes to the victims appeaance exept the tail? Does the victims personality change as well?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri May 29, 2009 4:15 pm
Profile YIM

PiaM. wrote:
Hmm..
A couple of questions about the toxin..
Does it have any other changes to the victims appeaance exept the tail? Does the victims personality change as well?

good question, in some cases this has been so. when the creature i have infected was inherently evil in nature my lust for all types of flesh was transfered to them along with the tail and abilities. but as i have said you tasty little thing, humans are unaffected by the changing toxins other then paralizing them, making them WANT the sexual experience so they do not scream or yell out, and then a memory wipe to prevent them from telling what has happened to them. so when i come for you, you know what to expect.......... :evil:

DarkMogra

Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 am
Profile YIM

a bit more about me, my musclular legs can propell me far distances, i can also carry several hundred pounds more then my own weight. my eyes are adaptable, they can see just as well during the pitch black nights as the sunniest of days. my invisibility ability is most like that of a chameleon, that is to say i blend into my suroundings, but i do it instantly. That being said, those of you whome i stalk will never see me comming. i move as quietly as a lioness stalking her prey. When i pounce i am as quick as a cheetah.

DarkMogra

Sun May 31, 2009 3:18 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]