View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 5:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Obsidian - The Unstoppable Juggernaut 

Post Obsidian - The Unstoppable Juggernaut
Nakamura Takeru

Name: Nakamura Takeru
Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 194lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Light Tan
Hair Color: Black
Body Build: Athletic, Slim
Fighting Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, Parkour

Psychological Profile: Takeru, the other part of him, is different however. Having his life transformed one fateful night, from being the victim of a mugging gone wrong into the host of an artificial being, becoming the beneficiary of genetic manipulating nanotechnology, Takeru no longer cares for his human life and has abandoned everything that once defined him as one. He has developed a hunger for females, finding joy in ravaging them.

Personality: Takeru, in his current state, is ruthless and immoral, caring for nothing and nobody but himself, considering nothing but how to satisfy his lust for females and power. His preferred methods are to shift into his human form in order to infliterate the ‘enemy’ before finding an appropriate location from which to strike at them with Obsidian’s power. Everything he does always has a reason and is never without meaning, most often being done in the name of power. There is no such thing as mercy or compassion in Takeru anymore, nothing remains of the humanity he once had.

Behavior: Any behavioral differences, especially those that seems human, is always caused by Takeru, who is always attempting to replace Obsidian's core programming with himself, essentially destroying Obsidian and placing Takeru in full control of the body.

Appearance:

---

Obsidian

Origins: Helken Inc.
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 487lbs
Eye Color: Black
Skin Color: Obsidian
Body Build: Thick, Muscular
Fighting Style: Heavy Weapons

Psychological Profile: Obsidian, the dominant personality, is similar to a heavily armored tank; insults, fear, intimidation, nothing affects him, and instead, he pushes on against all odds in order to get to his target. His only goal is to complete his assigned missions, regardless of what is in the way. It is how he was programmed.

Behavior: Obsidian is almost always calculated and seemingly mechanical in his behavior patterns, never taking unnecessary or counterproductive actions, as everything is guided by the nanobots he is made out of.

Personality: Unthinking, nonspeaking, the creature known as Obsidian is merely the unified persona of billions of nanobots infecting its host's body, and as such, lacks any real substance that one might consider a personality. However, the only thing that remains uniquely Obsidian's is his chosen method of completing his tasks, which is to do them in the most efficient and quickest manner possible, engaging obstacles with brute force.

Appearance:

Special Abilities:

Genetic Manipulation Nanotechnology - Obsidian, being made up of both the genetic material of Takeru's body and billions upon billions of nanobots, he is capable of altering his body to best counter his opponents or aid him in his tasks. He too is capable of altering his shape, becoming part of the environment or even turning into a liquid/gaseous form. He can even produce devices, tools, and firearms in order to adapt to the situation.

Chemical Production Biotechnology - Obsidian is also able to use the nanobots within him to create specific chemicals, serving various roles. All of his drugs come with nanobots bonded to the molecules in order to allow the drugs to invade a target's biological systems and inflict the maximum effects of the drugs; they also serve a second purpose by regulating the amount of drugs that the body absorbs, preventing cases of overdoses from occurring. To date, the monster has shown to be able to produce the following drugs:

Paralytic Serum - This drug, with a normal dose, can induce an individual with a loss of control, the mind able to think and rationalize like normally, but otherwise a prisoner in their own body. This agent does not last very long, though. Additional doses, however, can extend the effects' length of time. Often used in fights in order to cripple the individual's ability to fight back or to keep unruly hostages restrained.

Control Serum - Designed to interfere with an individual's thought processes and motor controls, the serum works in such a fashion that it leaves the body alone and attacks the mind alone, making it near impossible for the individual to maintain control over the body. The body, however, will usually obey Takeru's command via nanobots sending orders through the nervous system.

Memory Serum - Now and then, there are certain times when evidence of the terrorist, Obsidian, would be unnecessary or unwanted, this serum is quite useful in causing short term memory loss, erasing any proof of the individual having ever met him. Blank gaps in the memory are often experienced and rarely do an individual ever have his memories of that time returned.

Aphrodisiac Serum - A powerful aphrodistic agent, this serum is possibly the most dangerous because of the fact that the nanobots are self-learning, adapting themselves to the body's peculiar 'defects' and metabolism, using them to use the serum to its maximum effect. By learning the specific genetic information of an individual, the nanobots learns where to best attack the body's pleasure centers, making them roughly 400% more sensitive. Greater levels of doses often leads to a temporary addiction.

Truth Serum - In order to acquire information from difficult to break individuals, this serum was designed to break down an individual's thought processes, much like the control serum, but in an entirely different way. This serum works to make the mind especially vulnerable to Takeru's questions, nanobots checking the bodily functions to determine whenever the individual is telling the truth or lying.

Capabilities: In both the forms of Takeru and Obsidian, they boast inhuman strength and resiliency, heightened defenses to conventional and melee weapons, can repair themselves on the go by assimilating both technology and organic matter, can produce weapons [Melee, Light, Heavy] and various devices from their body using nanotechnology, and can hack into technology, melding with them on a digital level.

Weaknesses: Takeru is especially vulnerable to explosives and weapons with high-end damage, as well as electromagnetic pulse and magnetic fields, having virtually no defense against them. Obsidian possesses all the same weaknesses, though he is more shielded against explosives.

History: Born in Kyoto, Japan, Nakamura Takeru lived a relatively normal life with his parents and older brother. From a young age, he was intelligent and resourceful, possessing a strong curiosity and drive to excel that marked him as a highly capable individual. He also possessed a strong sense of right and wrong, and took great pains to ensure that he did no wrong and respected the rule of the law. There were those that rejected morality and lawfulness, and those... he came to detest. Succeeding in academics and graduating with top marks, Takeru opted to attend college and become a prosecuting attorney as his father had been before him. With his intelligence and drive, he fulfilled his ambitions, becoming one of the best attorneys in Japan, and not long after, he became a district attorney. However, one night, on his way home from his office, he saw someone being mugged and decided to stop the assailant. This did not work out as he had hoped, for he was shot twice, in the chest, and was near death when the most peculiar thing occurred. A mass of black liquid discovered his dying body, and without warning or knowledge, it took Takeru's body as its host, repairing Takeru's body in the process. Finding himself in excellent health upon waking up, Takeru became confused as he remembered the night's events, and soon discovered his new abilities and the fact that his body was no longer entirely his. Not long after, he disappeared, abandoning his life that he had worked to build for himself, and began exacting brutal vengeance on the criminals he fought so hard to imprison, his mind and values warped by his near-death experience. Soon, he abandoned Japan and Earth altogether, escaping off-world and soon discovered that an entire galactic civilization existed, deciding to use his abilities to build a new life for himself.

Additional Information: The only thing Takeru had been able to get out of Obsidian was that he was a project undertaken by Helken Inc. in order to create a new kind of soldier 'for a new kind of war'. With genetic manipulating nanobots, Obsidian would be able to tear through the enemy, and with every corpse left behind him, nanobots would leave his body, infecting new hosts and reproducing more nanobots, transforming fallen enemies and allies into an army of bio-mechanical super soldiers. Not only that, but Obsidian had been released by a double agent within the corporation, as part of rival companies' attempts to cripple their research. The rest, as people would say, was fate.

----------------------------------------

Nakamura Technologies

Formed under the leadership of Takeru Nakamura, the company was originally founded under the pretense of researching and developing new cutting edge technology, but in reality, Nakamura Technologies exists for the sole reason of designing and producing new weapons for the highest bidder, selling them not only the means of warfare, but soldiers to fight for them. The true assets of the company is no longer the weapons they manufacture but the soldiers they've procured through mysterious, and possibly dark, means but most customers are not prone to asking questions as long as the soldiers perform admirably. And indeed, the soldiers do perform better than expected, as they are always effective, for they are ruthless and cold killers, lacking all the emotions and frail weaknesses of living beings, stripped bare until all that remained was the chilling efficiency of the machines.

In truth, these soldiers are nothing more than walking corpses, infected with Obsidian's nanobots. To the executive members of Nakamura Technologies, these soldiers are referred to as Indoctrinated, for they indeed have been reprogrammed to obey Nakamura's every command. Attached are information and pictures of the standard Nakamura Trooper and their variants.

The Trooper - The standard fighting unit of Nakamura Technologies, the Troopers are their typical soldier, armed and geared with the basic Nakamura weapons and armor, along with being provisioned with supplies and additional items such as grenades. While the standard unit, the Trooper is not to be taken lightly, for they often move in packs, working with a level of cooperation not found in any other fighting force.

The Heavy Trooper - Much the same as the average Trooper, these Heavy Troopers are instead outfitted with reinforced armor and armed with shotguns, making them more dangerous than the average soldier. Heavy Troopers are often found accompanying the Nakamura strike forces, often as the point guards. Heavy Troopers also can be found in any packs of Troopers, often as the leader if no officers are present. With the addition of Heavy Troopers, the efficiency of such packs are given a considerable boost.

The Rifleman - Riflemen are often found in military bases or fortified complexes, trained in the fashion of patrolmen and guards. While not outfitted with similar armor to the Troopers, the Riflemen are no less dangerous as they've traded their protection for increased speed and mobility, allowing them to cover far more ground and work even harder around the clock. Riflemen are also armed with semi-automatic rifles, allowing them to pick off enemies with one or two shots instead of the standard 'gunning down' that the others often engage in.

The Gunner - Better armed and armored, the Gunners serve as both the heavy assault units and as the officers for lesser soldiers, their durability and resiliency making them quite a difficult foe to silence. Gunners are also known to be adept at unarmed combat, often carrying stun batons with them for incapacitating intruders. Gunners can be commonly found in any Nakamura strike force or aboard the war ships as guards. Gunners are armed with an upgraded version of the Trooper's assault rifle, along with an grenade launcher built into them.

The Grenadier - These bulky and lumbering men may be slower and heavier than any of the Nakamura soldiers, but they are also some of the most dangerous. Also serving as officers, Grenadiers are often found leading assault teams into enemy territory or strongholds, using their powerful grenade launchers to blast apart any enemy in their way. They are also armed with explosive charges when a barrier or sealed door obstructs their missions.

The Torcher - While not as common as some of the advanced variants, the Torchers fills a critical role in the Nakamura armed forces. Armed with flamethrowers, the Torchers burn everything within their path, reducing enemy and obstructions alike to ashes with their super-heated flames. These Torchers often have been the cause of death for many a scout or agent that tried to hide, as flames have a way of getting around objects quickly.

The Assault Trooper - Among the top tier units of the Nakamura armed forces, the Assault Troopers are found only in Nakamura strike forces, attacking the enemy hard and fast, leaving them few chances of striking back or to regroup. Assault Troopers are noted for their extreme intolerance of anyone not bearing the Nakamura symbol, considering them the enemy instantly and killing them right away with their double-barreled shotguns. Assault Troopers are also attached to officers as bodyguards, usually one or two for every officer.

The Shock Trooper - The upper echelons of Nakamura Technologies' armed divisions, the Shock Troopers are the symbols of Nakamura's military might. These men and women, clad in some of the heaviest reinforced armor and armed with upgraded versions of the Assault Troopers' shotguns, are often found leading assault on heavily fortified positions, shredding any resistance quickly with a ruthless efficiency and heartless brutality, killing anyone that stands against them, men and women and children. They also serve as guards for high-ranking officers, a full squad of ten Shock Troopers being the standard detail for them.

The Elite Guard - The epitome of military might, the Elite Guard are the Nakamura armed divisions' mightiest warriors, armed with heavy machine guns, along with assault rifles as secondary weapons. Clad in armor that has been reinforced in every manner possible against all sorts of weaponry, the Elite Guard serve as Takeru's personal bodyguards and as the special forces for the military divisions of Nakamura Technologies. They are also quite skilled in various forms of unarmed combat, especially Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and Sambo. Rarely found mixed with the other variants, the Elite Guard serve as the last line of defense and as the heavy shock troops, serving in any role that is required of them. The orders of an Elite Guardsman overrides those of even the highest ranking general within the Nakamura military forces.

[Pictures: Copyrighted by Killzone 2, of Guerrilla Games]

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

I'm always up for a RP! PM me and we'll talk! :lol:

Last edited by Obsidian on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 am, edited 9 times in total.

Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:56 am

Post Re: Unstoppable Juggernaut
I like the new monster! Nanotechnology eh? If you ever need some fixing you know who to talk to ;]

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Hehe, I shall have to take you up on that eventually. :lol:

The Juggernaut - "In the coldness of space and the proximity of blazing stars, I've fought both the terrors of this cold empty universe and the Agents of the self-righteous ADD. Every last one of them have underestimated me, calling me a monster, a murderer, an anarchist. What they fail to realize is... I'm far worse."

Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:41 am

Interesting monster! Ico happily welcomes in a new shapeshifter, have fun here.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:44 am
Profile YIM

Oh, I will. I certainly will, Ico. :D You may rest assured of that.

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

It amuses me that Ico has been recently experimenting with using his shapeshifting to synthesize chemicals too... you are doing it again! ;D But that is less of a major ability of his than the DNA thing... more like a vague experimentation... but it's still funny as hell to me ;)

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:08 am
Profile YIM

*has a spaz attack* -.- I demand a monster competition! :lol:

Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 am

New additions made to profile, the fighting men and women under Takeru's command!

:D

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Obsidian - The Unstoppable Juggernaut
Dude . . . .Insane O_O

I wouldn't want to run into him in a LIGHT alleyway! Or at all! ^_^;;

Cool.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]