View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Czin - new monster 

Post Czin - new monster
Name: Czin

Race: Necromancer but looks human.

Place of Birth: Can't remeber

Height: 6'1 feet

Weight: last he checked 150lbs

Eye Color: Light blue, but might change when using magic

Skin Color: tannish

Skin Texture: Smooth

Hair Color: Dark blue and long

Body Build: Seems nothing special but there is more to him then meets the eye

Number of Tentacles: none, unless using some sort of shadow magic

# of Cocks: 1 but with his magic he can make it any size

Personality: He is a pretty much sexist but only when it come to raping a girl, other then that he ignores them or

Sexual Oddities: Prefers to see them in pain, then pleasure, then back in pain.

Human Appearance: A tall, wiry, longhaired man in stark black and red

Clothing: He usually wears an open buttoned shirt showing his chest while a necklace with a aura of magic around it is worn around his neck.

Capabilities: Is pretty much a master of magic so he is no longer concidered human.

Weaknesses: Is close to a regular human so he can feel pain, and he can be hurt.

Strengths: Despite his human likeness, he's able to use his magics to make it so any attack isnt as damaging, or doesnt effect him at all.

Dislikes: There aren’t many things that he dislikes, except for a women who thinks their above him

((I'm new so if i should add anything just tell me))

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:32 am

It's okay so far, except that Shokushu is really supposed to be about inhuman monsters attacking the schoolgirls. You really should have, well, a monstrous monster character. It's okay for your character to disguise himself as a human, sometimes, but not all the time. You might want to read the Advice For New Monsters thread a bit more (specifically the second post).

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:07 am

what if he cant yet access his true form, but will in time?

Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:24 pm

I think you're missing the point. The site is supposed to be for schoolgirls being raped by inhuman monsters...not humans. I mean, it's good that you've come up with a story that you want to play through with your character...it's just, your character isn't suitable for Shokushu right now.

The real point is that your character shouldn't go through an entire RP in a human form. And by "shouldn't" I mean "against the rules". However, if he was "able" to assume a monstrous form sometime during each roleplay, that would be okay.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

--Jason Carter

Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:13 pm

that's what i kinda mean, He shows his true self once he's syphoned enough sexual energy allowing him to disregard the human disguise showing his true self.

Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:44 pm

Well...to paraphrase Advice For New Monsters:

Niceman wrote:
The rules state that human forms are only to be used as lures and temporary disguises for the purpose of getting a girl into an area/situation suitable for attack. This means that 99% of the time your monster should be in your true monster form, and when an attack happens your monster is required to drop all pretenses and ravage the girl as its true self.

If you haven't read through that thread, you should.

--Jason Carter

Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]