View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Rexus and Tor 

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
Post Rexus and Tor
I've been a long time reader of the forums, always enjoyed the great RP and stories you guys did (there are seriously some good writers here). Finally made a profile and sat around wondering "WTF kind of monster am I gonna make?" for a couple days now. Bouncing ideas between demons, dragons, blobs, demons with tentacles, and personalities and...yeah, all in all I couldn't decide...so I picked two.

I always liked some gang-banging here and there, but that's hard to coordinate on a forum, so I thought I'd try making two monsters as a duo. Not that they're inseparable (so if you want one or the other, you can ask for that) but I'm gonna see how it goes. If it doesn't work I'll just pick one or the other and drop the second.

Also, as much as Rexus sounds really dangerous, the whole idea is his mind goes one way or the other...and since there's no combat here...I think we'll be just fine :)

Rexus and Tor

Name: Rexus
Race: Draconian
Origin: Balmecia

Height: 8'7"

Weight: 350lbs
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Blue with black stripes across his back
Skin Texture: smooth scaly, like a snake
Hair: None

Tail: One very flexible tail
Tentacles: Yes
Number of Tentacles: 6
Wings: None
Cock Size: 19"
# of Cocks: 1

Fighting Style: Has claws and a number of cybernetic devices, assassin by trade most would
revolve around stealth.

Personality: An assassin by trade, the draconian prides stealth above all and is very secretive. As soon as his primal urges arise however his mind locks into satisfying one of the two: death or lust. Fortunately, he's been programmed to forgo his killing instincts in favor of ravaging the girls of Shokushu for the duration of his stay.

Clothing: None, but has some metal cybernetic parts

Special Powers/Devices:
- Rubber like tentacles can extend from his forearm cybernetics (3 from each), mainly for capturing and manipulating, he derives no pleasure through the tentacles but finds many uses for them regardless.
-All his senses are heightened, smell, sight, hearing, the whole deal
-Within his jaw are several sets of saliva glands designed for him to be able to switch between different poisons. Primarily used back in his assassin days to bite and poison, he now has an aphrodisiac and a sleeping agent in the spare glands, both apply on contact with skin or ingestion using his tongue (No need for him to bite...no need, he might have a nibble though).
-His tail (although not cybernetic) is extremely flexible and he derives a strange pleasure from inserting it into the orifices of his prey, perhaps due to his heightened sense of touch.

Distinguishing features: The large draconian walks on his hind legs, however
he can crawl/climb on all four when it suits him. An unnatural green glow in
his eyes are from the cybernetics. He has pieces of metal plating on his back,
left leg and his forearms are metallic (the clawed hands on the end are not).

Weaknesses: Hidden beneath his primal urges is an extremely inquisitive mind, once awakened he becomes almost overly curious. Ex: Tor, his blobbish companion is indestructible, Rexus attempted to rip him apart for several hours and eventually became so perplexed by it he brought the strange little creature back with him. Sex wise, girls with strange powers or something else exotic would draw his attention to the point he pauses...maybe they could escape? Maybe he'll just get experimental with them?

History:

The large draconian was bred and experimented on to be the ultimate killer. Taking a well honed mind the scientist of Rexus' military amplified his urge to murder and kill making it his primary function. Combined with the cybernetic enhancements he was perfect...too perfect,
they couldn't control him in the least except to let him kill more. So they needed to balance this uncontrollable urge of his to kill...they balanced it with lust. During the wars that ensued they found many uses for their assassin, but played a dangerous game with the scales that controlled him. For each mission he did, they had to balance his psyche out with a healthy dose of fresh purchased sex slaves to await him when he returned...it was getting quite expensive.

When the wars on their planet were over, they simply could not make the decision to scrap such an expensive investment. But they'd have to allocate an entire budget to keeping him in control, it was then that somebody mentioned Shokushu, an entire facility filled with girls for Rexus to rape and molest to his hearts content. Psychological testing was approved, as long as he had access to the girls and nothing directly threatened him he would remain rather docile and so negotiations were put forth to have him inserted. Most of his weaponry and assassin devices were removed, left with those that could not be removed without damaging him and a few added ones to make his hunting of the young women easier (the easier it was for him to catch them, the more docile he'd remain). The strangest request came when he requested that Tor come with him, his blobbish pet, he hadn't asked something that strange since he had brought the creature back from a mission and insisted he get to keep it.

So now Rexus and Tor have been introduced to Shokushu, given all the data directly into his computerized mind Rexus begins his new and possibly last mission: Operation - Ravager

Name: Tor
Race: Unknown
Origin: Balmecia wastelands

Height: 3' (blobbish circle)
Weight: Rexus says he weighs about 40lbs
Body: Small blob...thing

Tentacles: Yes
Number of Tentacles: No known maximum, but general several larger or many smaller
# of Cocks: No definitive phallus, although the tentacles have come to take that shape when he partakes with Rexus in enjoying their 'reward' after missions.

Tor is a small blobbish creature Rexus found in the wastelands, after a long encounter which made him late returning, he decided to bring the creature back with him. The creature seems to have a great interest in whatever Rexus does. It does not speak, although Rexus speaks to it every so often. It mirrors it's owner and became an interesting companion both in assassination and in ravaging the girls they received as payment.

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:43 am

Post Re: Rexus and Tor
An interesting team you've got here. You've got my Stamp of approval!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:39 am
Profile YIM

Location: Hiding, secretly watching...wait...TOR, get back here!
Post Re: Rexus and Tor
I always liked the semi-intelligent oddball sidekicks...kinda like Slimer from the Ghostbusters. Speakings of which, I need to pick up the new game that came out.

"If at first you don't succeed, excessive force is probably the answer"
- Warhammer game tip

Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]