View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 transfered Wyrm 

Post transfered Wyrm
I just moved from the old board to this new one, but as I had been new to the old Board (sound´s funny) I´ll give my full description once again.

As a being I´m a predator, my life is made out of the death of other, lesser beings. At least, that´s how it´s been up today.
I like things to change and so I´ve choosen to make my living by devouring some other kind of diet. When I said that I make my living by the death of others I haven´t meant that I devour dead meat (or merely dead if that suits your sense of horror). I feed upon the psychic fallout all those creatures produce when dying – a kind of diet that needs some sophisticated digestive organs more complicated than those most other beings possess.
To be true I am almost unable to swallow larger ammounts of material food without suffering severe problems as I cant stand much additional weight to keep on moving. Have I mentioned that I move by floating around almost effordlessly? It´s a great way to move. I just have to imagine the place where I wish to be next and “pling” there I am. That´s not as simple as it sounds, as the places I can imagine are somewhat limited by the places I CAN imagine, usually meaning that I should have seen them before if I don´t wish to end up in a totally different Galaxy where the place that fit´s to my eventually unperfect imagination prfectly is ….but I´m running astray.

As you might imagine the psychic fallout from beings dying is a strong one, the more complex the being is, the stronger the psychic fallout may be. By sheer chance I found that there is a quite complex race living in a place I happened to come by a few moments ago when I made a not so very well planned imaginatory move,a race called Humans.
This race, especially the female specimens, tend to produce psychic fallout in such sheer abundance whithout any real reasons that this place is almost like a culinaric paradise to me.
I can frighten one of those, stimulate it, chase it, may be even touch or hurt it and it will grant me a delicious dinner! So guess what. I´ve choosen to stay and feed upon them for some time.

Oh, where are my good manners. I´ve bored you by telling about my diet instead of boosting my monstrous qualitys I´ve got to offer.
If you meet me you´l see a shiny regal-blue creature made out of interwined tentacles, almost like a good old rope floating weightlessly around. At the upper (or front ) end there is a gaping maw, set with needle sharp teeth about two or three of your inches long each – sometimes making a creature die to give away some psychic fallout can be hard work I can tell you.
Now and then a strand of tentacles hangs loose from the main rope and these can look different according to their purpose. They might have some clawlike appendages to grab and hold, tiny eyes or nostrils to tell me about my surroundings or about you, they can be thick and strong or thin and flexible, just as I like and have need for. Usually there are no more than five or six of them as it can get somewhat annoying to loose control if you have uncoiled almost completely to let loose a flurry of a hundret tentacles (you can easily get some nasty knots in yourself I can tell you).
As I have learned the female humans prefer at least two of my tentacles to appear in that special phallic form that resembles the human males reproductive organ. Threatening them to use such tentacles in the way their form is made for makes these females loose such ammounts of deliciuos emotions….hmmmm!……I should try using them for real, may be this will produce even more luxurious sensations.
If you should think about resistance that´s quite nice with me, it makes a very tasty appetizer. Compared to the human fighting abilitys I´m more than able to keep my hold upon you using some of my more muscular tentacles. When it comes to brute force I have to admit that I won´t do more harm than some whiplashes (your death isn´t even half that tasty than your so called climaxes) and I´m not in to useless bloodshed.
My major drawback compared to the sometimes frenzied fighting styles I´ve met is the lack of weight. Floating around would be impossible when my mass would have weight, so it hasn´t any, even if your teachers tell you that this is something completely impossible. So you can easily push me around, but be assured it wouldn´t help you that much. Usually I use my tentacles to keep hold on you and even when I don´t, I am quite able to imagine the place right behind you with absolute precision. That´s the way I move, remember?
You can find out more about me if you like, just do as you normally do and we´ll meet sooner or later. A female human wishing to be found and hunted, molested and used is just like the alluring smell of a luxurious dinner for me and as a gourmet of high standing I´ll find you for sure. (Strange enough that those females would never admit that they´d been wishing such…..)
Oh well, talked so much but forgotten the most important. If you wish you can call me Wyrm.

Thu May 03, 2007 9:59 am

Even if it looks a bit strange, I wish to say thank you to all the People who had given such a nice welcome to me at the old board. (I haven´t even got a chance to do this there )

I´d be pleased to meet you out there in a rp some time and I´ll do my best in chasing you around and making a perfect meal out of your horrified pleasures.

Thu May 03, 2007 10:28 am

Greetings Wyrm... I am already finding you ways... Very scary... Like... Wooshing sounds, and making people dizzy... O_o...

~Diana Collier~

Thu May 03, 2007 10:57 am

And here I was thinking I was the only sustenance-motivated character around... Good on you and welcome!

Mon May 07, 2007 8:47 am
Profile YIM

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here as i do.... and if you ever need a rp partner im always up for more

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]