View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 The Overmind - Updated(Kaylin's History now included!) 

Location: Skulking about the Campus grounds in his human guise, Kaylin.
Post The Overmind - Updated(Kaylin's History now included!)
- Introduction -
---------------

Please welcome to the Campus, The Overmind.

---------------

- Pictures -

His true form(Artwork is not mine, I do not claim ownership of this pic...)

His human form(Basically, this is Rufus Shinra from Final Fantasy 7.)

--------------

- Name -

The Overmind / Kaylin

- Race -

Undeterminable. Although it appears to be a highly developed alien life form with strong mental capabilities.

- Type -

Mentally unstable power fuck machine

- Place Of Birth -

Unknown.

- Gender -

Presumably a male. As a human, indefinitely a male.

- Nationality -

As an alien, none. As a human, European/Asian.

- Height -

15 foot(if he had legs). As a human, 6 foot even.

- Weight -

Considering that he always floats, it is undeterminable. As a human, he weighs about a good 175 lbs. Most of it is muscle. But he is quite slender in build.

- Eye Color -

Yellow, pupiless. As a human, a soft, breezy blue.

- Skin Color -

Green with a few black splotches here and there.

- Hair / Color -

Only as a human. It is blonde.

- Fighting Style -

He typically taps into his victim's mind and [mind fucks] them. By creating illusory images of the victim being fucked by a man's shaft. Under his human guise, he can mesmerize a student with them just taking notice of him. Then he'll try to sweet talk them in to coming with him into a more secure area so he can ravish them in his [true] form.

- Motivation -

The only way he can achieve a satisfactory [orgasm] is through his abilities to -mind fuck- with a student. He goes at lengths to try to achieve an orgasm. After which he'll go about his way to relax.

- Personality -

Cool, calm, collected, and generally sincere. He takes great pride in trying to be as [gentle] with his victim.

- Human Form / Disguise -

Yes. From the picture above... that is basically how he will appear as a [human].

- Clothing -

None. But he wears some as a human, yes.

- Capabilities -

Mind Tap - Able to get into a student's head. He will usually create illusory images of a man's [shaft] that will appear as it is fucking them. It is potent enough to warrant his victim to begin masturbating in a frenzy. When they achieve their orgasm through this, The Overmind [will/can] experience his own orgasm.

Mind Wipe - Initially he will tell a -victim- he will erase their mind of his existence. But they will only be left with the feeling of pure ecstasy of which they achieved after he [mind fucks] them.

Human Guise - Able to take the form of a human... it gives him the ability to walk amongst [humans] without causing alarm.

Mental Barrier - In his true form... he is surrounded by a powerful barrier of mental energy. If anyone dares to approach it... they will get singed/burned by it. So no one can come too close to it.

Mesmerize - Only in his human form does he employ this ability. He can usually incite a victim to fall [head over heels] for him with them just looking over his way at him. Typically a ploy to lure a victim in to [mind fuck] them.

Tentacular Assault - If a victim tries to run away in stark fear when he reveals his true form to [mind fuck] them. Then he will create an illusory pair of tentacles to ensnare his victim. They are much like real tentacles and are prehensile, made specifically for trapping/snaring/grabbing his -victim-.

Illusion Weave - Able to create a variety of illusions based on people. They can range from anything that can basically assist him. He mostly employs this under the guise of [Kaylin]. And he generally creates illusions of assistants and stage workers.

- Weaknesses -

If anything can penetrate through his mental barrier which protects him from lots of things. Anything purely based on the physical can and will undoubtedly harm him.

- Resistances -

Anything purely mental can and will be resisted. A spell cast, mind blasts, most forms of telekinesis, and more.

- Likes -

Mind games, to reach his [orgasm], nubile young beauties(human women), quiet contemplation, the blowing of the wind, peaceful sounding types of music

- Dislikes -

Anything purely physical, typically loud noises(screams, loud, booming music).

-------------

- Overmind's History -

Not-your-typical alien race one would presume. A powerful being of pure mental-based energies. He scours the land for a good source to help him achieve his [orgasm]. And the only way he can do so is through a -victim- to climax.

But how far back does this go on, one would ask? Well... it's kinda hard to determine. But it seems like before he ever made his way to Shokushu Campus. He generally was a scavenger. Typically trying to find the [next best thing] to help him sate the ultimate desire to achieve -orgasm-.

It has undoubtedly proven to be far from complete. He has swarmed through various planets and solar systems. Not finding a good source to help him sate his lustful desires. He felt empathic and withdrawn.

Then a word came that a source could be supplied for him if he came to Earth. After reaching the green and blue planet... it was chaos, calamity, and mayhem. Then an opportunity struck when he encountered a photo of a man. A mixture of European and Asian descent, he was Kaylin.

The Overmind quickly sought out this man. After initially ripping his [form] free from the bones of the human. It suddenly took the form of the once-known Kaylin.

Then he recieves word that he could head to Shokushu and find a supply of victims that would be [perfect] to help him achieve his -orgasm-. He thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen to him. So he immediately boards a plane in total secrecy.

Now finding himself here in Shokushu Island, he is eager to explore and learn... and hopefully sate the inner desire to [orgasm]. A common trait amongst members of his alien race, one could presume.

-------------

- Kaylin's History -

Kaylin as he goes by. As well as his stage name for when he does concerts and the like. He is a international superstar. And quite frankly famous for his singles. He considers his genre of music as techno J-POP.

Naturally born of European descent, with a slight mix of Asian. He was born in London. But he went to Japan as a kid and lived there practically his entire life. He learned how to speak Japanese, as well as English, and quite a few other languages in a short amount of time.

He was a popular guy amongst his peers, as well. And no one doubted that he'd become a star. Even his family never chastised him for his choices. Always a diligent worker. He always strived and put school and hard work first before anything. He excelled at history, languages, science, and physical education. He played a variety of sports as well. His most favorite sport he has ever enjoyed was playing soccer.

When he graduated from high school. He went on to pursue a career in singing. He tried out for talent contests and recieved praised for his outstanding voice. And almost all the girls would swoon when they would hear him. It was the birth of a star. Especially when a Japanese recording label called K-Tech offered him a chance to be successful as a singer. He eventually took a stab at it.

Now with over 9-10 singles out. And already making a name for himself. He was already pronounced a star. He would "wow" his fans by doing a variety of mini-concerts at various clubs. And he was on the verge of releasing his very first album.

But then an inevitable thing happened when he crossed a alien lifeform known as "The Overmind". And it basically ends there as the alien creature basically [killed] the singer and now uses his form as a guise to hide and walk around in.

---------------

- Miscellaneous -

After contemplating this. And after pondering for a new character concept that'd be fun, original, and generally interesting. I decided to come up with something that was -darker-, moodier, and slightly more twisted than anything else.

I know that typically mental-based sex games are typically [taboo]. But I thought why the hell not? Anyway...

This is Terasmus' alt character, btw. And I been pondering what would be good for my next character that'd be abit of departure from Shinigami, Terasmus, and then Terror and Plasma. So... please... enjoy this character profile.

And I hope I can try to have fun with him as much as I can. Thanks for giving this a glance over.

The Overmind's Theme Poem - Delve Into The Mind

Delve Into My Mind | RP Ideas

On hiatus from roleplaying for an unsurmountable amount of time.

Last edited by The Overmind on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:14 am, edited 10 times in total.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:11 am

Nice monster hope to see you around campus sometime

If you want to RP with my character just send me a message.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 am
Profile WWW

Thanks.

I kept pondering and pondering. Normally I know that most [mental based] things are typically forbidden to act or throw out on students. I know that this is definitely a far more twisted version of Terasmus and definitely way more different than Shinigami.

I do hope that I can and will find some victims to help sate his desire to climax, though. Heh. This is a very experimental character, though. But I'm hoping that I can handle pulling this off. And yes, this concept is generally one of the most [taboo] of 'em all. But I hope it is particularly permissable to have an alien character that has -sex- via the mind.

---

IC:

It telepathically projects, "T-thank you... v-very much. I do hope I can bide my time here. After all... this place is, oh how can I say it nicely, interesting. And I do hope that what they say is true that the bountiful inhabitants are worth my time."

His extremely large form floats within the air as the massive barrier of energy crackles and sparks off his form. He then emits a deep rumble as he glances from side to side. With no visible mouth... it can only be determined that his way of showing emotion was through his large, pupiless eyes as they appear calm. Then he gives a nod with his head.

Then with a swirl of mental-based energies and, what sounds like a lightning crash, his form is enveloped in a bright light. Then he reappears in the form of his human guise, Kaylin. And then he says with a [visible] mouth, "Ah... I hope I have a wonderful time here. It generally seems like a perfect place to get into some fun, extracurricular activities."

Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:54 am

I love mind games, PM me sometime if u want to play, cool monster...so scary

Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:55 pm

Then a word came that a source could be supplied for him if he came to Earth.

Keep in mind that Shokushu is actually on another planet entirely. Other than that this profile looks great (I love ShinRa. TURK!)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:25 pm

I know. That's why I included this little tidbit here...

Quote:
Then he recieves word that he could head to Shokushu and find a supply of victims that would be [perfect] to help him achieve his -orgasm-. He thought it was the greatest thing that could ever happen to him. So he immediately boards a plane in total secrecy.

And The Overmind originally went to Earth first before he boarded one of those special [planes] to take him off to Shokushu. He managed to sneak his way in and hide in the cargo bay, probably. If those things have any cargo bays, at least.

And Kaylin... he is a typical J-POP singer that I made up. So he is semi-famous. And I plan to use that as a [front] to help him get girls to become more of a -willing victim- than having to force it upon them. And he does appear to wear elaborate, fancy clothes like what Rufus is wearing. He tends to appear in all those garments.

But he will lose them when he shifts to his true form, The Overmind. And for the record, no... he doesn't have sex in the form of Kaylin.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:42 pm

So, wait...This is Terasmus again? It's just that I remember an 'overmind' from the old board, but you're not him, are you? :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 pm

I used to [never] ever post on the old boards. And I used to be effin' shy and -scared- back then. But things have changed.

And for the record, yes... it's Terasmus -again-. But this time... I hope I'm not making a monstrous mistake as I did with Shinigami. He was, as you can say, just D.O.A. But I plan to really get down into the nitty gritty with this fellow. This guy is definitely, by far, my most original character concept I have ever came up with.

Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:45 pm

So, wait...This is Terasmus again? It's just that I remember an 'overmind' from the old board, but you're not him, are you? :P

You're thinking of The Overbearing(SP?)

Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:38 pm

Not sure who [The Overbearing] is. But that isn't me, for sure. I am... like... completely different. Heh. Way different from him, obviously.

*shrugs*

But ah well. I can't really remember an overmind from the old boards. I do remember I did lurk alot, though.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:33 am

Now officially updated and also included...

Kaylin's History. I am gonna seperate The Overmind's History with Kaylin's History. But that's basically it. And I do hope you guys enjoy my concept even more as I give you further insight about my character and an in-depth look about his [human] guise.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:36 am

Welcome dear COlleaugue, and isnt't the Overmind, the main brain for Zer forces in Starcraft ? ( I play the game )

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:29 pm
Profile YIM

I don't know. I never even played Starcraft, actually. But my idea for The Overmind is a far departure from anything that has been created or existed. So I really have no idea about this [Overmind] from there. And from my character's =true form=. He is actually pretty different compared to anything else.

Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:37 pm

Oh, "The Overbeing"! That's who it was, right. Okay, continue about your business. :P

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]