View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 A New Addition 

Post A New Addition
Monster Bio/Profile

Name: Lilac
Race: Severely Genetically Mutated Human
Type: Guess you could call her a "blob" monster
Place of Birth: N.I.C.E Labs
Gender: Female, though is essentially neutral at this point given that she lacks the reproductive structures of a female and can't feel pleasure. She has a sense of touch, but no true sense of physical pleasure.
Nationality: She does not remember what nationality she was when she was human.
Age: She isn't certain but she believes that she has been in blob form for about 30 years.
Height: Varies, but generally around 5 and a half feet tall.
Weight: Around 300 pounds
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Varies, but generally a pale, opaque blue (yes as in she is slightly transparent)
Skin Texture: Her skin is best defined as the membrane wrapped around her liquid interior. Generally it is very slick, almost slippery, and very smooth, but she can harden it up to the density of diamond at the cost of energy and flexibility of the hardened surface. The surface of her skin is generally dry unless she excretes a compound so she is not 'slimy'.
Hair? No, but she does have some tentacle like strands of herself at the top of her head that serves like hair while in her human form.
Hair Color: Same as skin
Body Build: Slim
Tentacles? Occasionally
Number of Tentacles: Varies from zero to a lot, limited only by her total available mass and volume.
Cock Size: She doesn't have one usually. Can grow one or more of various sizes but rarely goes over ten inches.
# of Cocks: 0,1 or 2
Fighting Style: Ambush. She hates wasting energy on moving quickly. As such she rarely chases anything or anyone so distance is a friend as far as dealing with Lilac goes. She will often wait for her prey to near her, disable them in some manner and then have her way with them. However she has been known to break this generalization when angry or 'hungry'.
History: Lilac was originally a human. At what age she was transformed into what she is now, or even how, has been lost from her memory over the passage of time. All she remembers is the vague notion that she was human at the start of her life, nothing truly specific, a blur, and then the creature she is now. When she first awoke in her new form, confused and disorientated, she was told by an oh-so-kind doctor in the N.I.C.E labs that she was essentially an experiment to mass produce chemical compounds inexpensively. And for a number of years she just did that. But over time her sense of loss grew. How could these people have stripped her of everything! (She assumed that while human she had some value of life to take away) More time passed as she better learned to control her new form and its abilities and at first opportunity used them to make her escape of the N.I.C.E labs. She sought the first place of refuge to hide, which seemed to be a school, and holed up there. Over time she began to discover the limitations of her form and sought to fulfill her basic needs as she had done in the labs. But that proved to be ineffective and dangerous, risking discovery at every theft. Her answer came in an unexpected form. Human bodies. They produced many forms of nutrition that she could absorb, and more importantly, those nutrients were rich with compounds that she could utilize. But she couldn't go around eating people! It was morally wrong (as she still felt a small sense of kinship with them) not to mention too dangerous as a vanishing student or faculty member would attract far more attention than minor theft. After witnessing the actions of other beings inhabiting the school she decided to try their method and found that the woman's juices could sustain her. Over time her techniques grew and methods sharpened till when she was finally rediscovered she was a force to be reckoned with. She struck a deal that she would produce the compounds the scientists at the N.I.C.E labs requested in turn for her freedom and access to the female population of the school. It was a simple existence, but one that worked just fine for her.
Physical Description: Lilac is very much like a jelly fish, a liquid filled bag. Except that her physical control over that 'bag' that serves as her skin is nearly limitless. The liquid inside the 'bag' is highly viscous, a mixture of water, glucose and assorted odd ions. The high concentrations of glucose within her body make her skin taste sweet. Out of vanity more than anything she usually takes on the rough form of a human female. She enjoys the female human form, though obviously lacks the inner workings of one. Her color is usually a pale, cloudy blue, making her opaque. Nothing can quite be seen through her, but light can pass through. The color is also a whim of hers, blue being her favorite, but she is capable of becoming several colors, the only limit being that her entire body can only be one color at one time.
Capabilities: Lilac's first 'power' is her actual body. While she often holds herself in the rough semblance of a human she is far from set in that shape. Her form can nearly liquefy completely, allowing her to get in and out of all but the most tightly sealed places as well as adjusting the hardness and shape of her 'skin'. Her second and far more complicated ability is her control of chemical compounds. She can metabolize just about anything by breaking down the chemical bonds of compounds and reconstructing them. This makes her able to make a variety of things from deadly neurotoxins, to aphrodisiacs, to antibodies to fight infection and even diamonds as long as she has the raw materials. This ability is commonly used to subdue her prey and provide her constant bribes to the N.I.C.E labs that allow her to continue her actions on sampus. In desperate situations her ability can be used for a far more flashy effect. By firing her nerves in a select order and amplifying it with certain ions she can briefly create very strong electric currents, essentially making her into a living tazer.
Weaknesses: The metabolization process (in particular the electricity production) is highly draining on her, not to mention that she often excretes what she makes, forcing her to search out something to restore her nutrient levels. The most effective way for her to restore her energy levels is via photosynthesis (though that turns her body green and makes her go out in the sun, neither of which she likes). She is also highly damaged by intense heat and cold, both screwing with her control over her form and abilities. If her skin is pierced she will lose amounts of her liquid inner layer. While she has never been 'bled' too badly she fears that if she loses too much she will die. As such she avoids sharp objects.
Motivation: 'Hunger', enjoyment, and raw materials
Psychological Profile: Lilac is an oddball. While she feels some kinship with humans, she has no issues with using them essentially as a food source. She considers her relationship with the N.I.C.E labs and humans as symbiotic in nature, favors for favors. But she is a very emotional creature, as in her moods change quickly, making her difficult to reason with. She is logical, but logic takes second priority in her mind when angry and it doesn't take much to make her angry.
Personality: While having a form of logic behind most of her actions she isn't one to spend a lot of time thinking of something before doing it. Her volatile emotional state can have her jumping from playful to cruel in an instant, though playful would generally be her more default state. In particular the words like "monster" and "ugly" seem to set her off.
Sexual Oddities: She likes lactating breasts. (not a necessary aspect to any rp)
Human Disguise Form? Sorta. (read physical description)
Human Disguise Appearance: (read physical description)
Clothing: none
Dislikes: Fire, ice, sharp objects and airtight places
Miscellaneous: Hrm... can't think of anything else to add.

Last edited by Lilac on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Post Re: A New Addition
Uhm... very nice profile.. welcome to the school.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

Welcome aboard!

Nice monster!
Don't worry about being new :) I was new to this not long ago myself, and I've found that Shokushu is not a hard place to settle into.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 am
Profile YIM

Very cool character, hehe. Hopefully I can run into you sometime *winks*

Anywho, welcome to the campus!

~New England Punk Meets Tentacled Horror~

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:00 pm

I dont normally post on monsters pages but i like to welcome you to Shokushu Campus hope you enjoy the students here and love the pic you found for your avatar, dont my chance have the full pic do you?

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thanks to you all ^^

And yeah I do Calidare. Wish it was my original work, but sadly tis not http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/pic.php?u=2222YR1p7&i=131526

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:04 pm

Nice monster, I shall look forward to seeing her adventures with the student body...

...and around the Campus as well. Welcome all the same, hope you have a great time here. :D

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm
Profile YIM

You draw? i would love to see some of your art work if you have it Lilac

Calidare Art Gallery

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:52 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Nah not really. I doodle occasionally, but it is nothing like this. Artistry is one of the things on my 'to improve' list lol

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:03 am

Happy hunting! Welcome to Shokushu.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Aw, you should post or doodles sometime anyway! :D We can never get too many artists around here

Anywho, welcome! Love the character, I bet she's very squishy and cuddle-able. You know, if she's not raping you...

Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 am

Lol. Yeah she sure is :lol:

Anyways, should I ever get the time to I'll scan a few of them. ^^

Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:05 am

*eyes Lilac closely*

So, it would appear we have another blob on campus. I will be keeping my eye on you...

Cukoo's Profile

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]