View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Feral Zoanthrope 

Post The Feral Zoanthrope
((Hello everyone! It's the old Vincent, returning to the board! Well, i need to make a new profile, so.. let's do it!))

Preferences list: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vin ... Zoanthrope

Monster Bio/Profile

Human shape

Name: Vincent
Race: Zoanthrope (bestial shapeshifter)
Place of Birth: N/A
Height: 2,05 cm (80.7'')
Weight: 130 kg (286.5 pounds)
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin Color: Light tan
Skin Texture: Human-like.
Hair Color: Dark brown, falling over th shoulders.
Body Build: Large and muscular, with large backs and shoulders, full chest and well-worked stomach armas and legs.
Number of Tentacles: None.
Cock Size: 28 cm (11'')
# of Cocks: 1.

Bestial and animal shape

Height: 3,20 cm tall (125,9")/ 2,90 cm long (114,1") [plus 10 cm tail (3,9")]
Weight: 280 kg (216,2 pounds)/ 350 kg (771,6 pounds)
Eye Color: Yellow
Fur Color: Light brown on th chest and stomach, includding the inner legs and front paws. Dark brown on the sides, muzzle, tail front and rear paws. Dark black on the spine line, teh tip of the tail, and the back head.
Body Build: Extremelly large and massive muscular in both forms, with huge paws, and large mouth. Two dagger like fangs prout out the muzzle.
Number of Tentacles: None.
Cock Size: 32 cm (12,5")/ 37 cm (14,5")
# of Cocks: 1.

Additional Informations

Fighting Style: Brutal and savage. Vincent don't have any martial art trainning, but he fight with his instincts, like an animal. His overwhelming strenght is enought to put an end in a fight, when he hit his target. In his bestial and animal shape, he fight with claws and fangs, charging and pouncing against his targets, raking and slashing at the death of one of then.

Motivation: Vincent is a natural born fighter, and that's is too deep into hsi mind and heart. He always searching for a new type of comabet, or some activity that he can feel his blood boiling. He don't have any desire to be a rich person, only to live enougth to taste several combats and women, to finally die in peace in battlefield.

Personality: Vincent is a savage man. He don't recognize concepts like: fear; honor outside battle; begs for mercy; or retreat. He's a simple minded guy, that only wants to live in the edge, waiting for teh day when he will be killed by a superior fighter. He don't make plans for the future, or try to change his way-of-life. But he always maintain his word, but only in combat. He never harm people taht unable to fight, or inferior fighters.

Sexual Oddities: Vincent is brute and objective. He likes to make it with force, and takes a female on all her holes. He loves to hunt and rape scared females, and loves when he find a combat-trainned woman. That, he loves to submite under his strength and tame after days of ravishment. He loves the idea of watch two or more girls making around, but he don't liek to use ropes or anything like this. If a prey are unable to try to scape of fight, it's a useless effort and a silly lack of energy.

Clothing: In human shape, Vincent like to use leather pants and jacket, heavy boots, and when it's cold, a cape, maded of animal skin. Normally, he prefer to stay naked, or in his animal shape.

Background: Vincent bornes in a special clan. His people learns the misterious ways of the spirits, and ages ago, they start to fuse animal spirits with they childrens, when they born. The Zoathrope clan lives in a strange and savage land, in a interdimensional realm, where only the strongest can survive.
The Zoanthropes occasionaly are contacted by warlocks and sorceres, makign deal with then, only to gain access to another realms and planets. With this, the clan splits into several minor clans, each one following one toten spirit.
Vincent grow up into this barbarian way-of-life, rising as a warrior, and following the same path of his ancestors. At age, Vincent decide to know other places, and left his savage tribe in a self-proclamed exile. He makes contact with a sorcerer from a strange planet, and make a deal with him: Be his body-guard, and receive as reward a place like no other in all dimensions... a island, full of beautiful women, and if he follow the rules, he can take anyone, anywhere, anytime.
He decide to help the sorcerer, and finally he reach the sand beaches of the island.

Capabilities: As a Zoanthrope, Vincent can heal wounds really fast, stopping bleed seconds start to flow off, and fixing bones in minutes. His senses of hearing and smell are extremelly effective, even in his human shape. He have nightvision, and he walks without make any sounds. In his bestial and animal shape, he have sharp fangs and claws, and his strenght is hightened to 10x the normal strength of a gorilla. He's not more faster than a normal tiger, buthe can jump 5x more than a normal feline. He have a perfect balance, and he can fall from 20 meters without any harm.

Weaknesses: In his bestial and animal shape, he are vulnerable to attacks against his hightened senses.

Likes: Wilderness, ocean sounds, hunting, fighting, the smell of a ravished woman at morning, waterfalls, sunny days, other felines.

Dislikes: Ooze creatures, hunters, industrial places, firearms.

Stronghold: Vincent takes a hidden cave, behind a waterfall as his new home. He self-made the furniture and hunt some animals, to make several skins to be used as a carpet and bed.

Vincent viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5771&p=86904#p86904
Orion viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5782

Last edited by Vincent on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Location: Somewhere in Space, Near Floating Coal Mines of South Jersey
Post Re: The Feral Zoanthrope
You may be the "old Vincent", but you're new to me. Welcome (back)!

While Vincent isn't a Felid, he's close enough to terrify Quagga. Hopefully, he spends his time at school and doesn't bother with the space lanes. ;) We'll have to go out for a run some day. You know, zebras are fast runners.

And 'no fair' using that extra 300 years of experience against her either.

Links to Character Profiles found here.

Profiles:
Quagga - Zebra Girl Diplomat
Cabbyl information

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM.

[A Bala production]

Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 am

Lovely idea! And i promisseto not use my age on our threads! Hehe... hunnn... you don't like cats, right? Hehehe... this will be fun!

Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:56 pm

Since it seems you were around way before me, it feels a bit silly to say welcome, but anyway:

Nice monster! Brutal simplicity has its appeal :D

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:00 pm
Profile YIM

Here here, welcome back for another round. You might see that there is a whole host of new prey waiting around the campus for you. *giggle*

For you Monsters

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Welcome back!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:45 pm
Profile YIM

Simplicity is the road to perfection... hehhehe.. jocking!
Thank you all, girls! I promisse to be friendly
(maybe) with you all when we meet by the first time on campus, ok? :twisted:

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:59 pm

Friendly?? RRiiiiiggghhtt.

That's just the lure! Run for your lives girls!
<runs with the other girls, then slows down, looking back coyly over her shoulder>

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:28 am

<Watching so many girls running around, making the most basic instincts awake. Find a target, i decide to start to pursuit Aurora! >

Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:30 am

<squeals as she sees Vincent turning towards her and chasing after her. She starts trying to run faster to catch up to the other girls - but trips over her own skirt, falling flat to the ground>

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:39 am

<Pouncing on her, but remembering that's not a real rp, so he start to lick her without mercy!>

Hehehehe

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]