View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 4:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Grand Prince Orobas 

Post Grand Prince Orobas
Name: Orobas
Race: Demon
Type: Goethian
Place of Birth: Phlegethos, the 4th Circle of Hell
Nationality: None
Height: 7' 21'' (2.20 m)
Weight: 200 pounds
Eye Color: Deep Onyx Black
Skin Color: Ashen Blue
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: Smoked Blue
Body Build: Slender, light frame
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: Short, horselike
Tentacles? No
Number of Tentacles:
Wings? No
Wingspan:
Wing Color:
Cock Size: 8 In
# of Cocks: 1

Fighting Style: Orobas is a wizard type demon, great adept and one of Hell's conclave of the Arcane/Necromantic arts. He specializes in fire magic of all forms, to which he is attuned and absorbs but as a drawback to sustain more damage from ice sources. He's also adept at using lightning and earth magic, not so much air. He can raise dead beings to undeath and regenerate lost limbs thanks to his necromantic arts.

Motivation: Orobas has spent an eternity of boredom in Hell. He'd often abuse and torture female human souls that got condemned there as a form of pasttime and to empower his magical abilities from the energy released on sexual encounters. He soon grew bored of the jaded souls and decided to taste living humans to which he organized various orders of magic with several of his compatriots in hell thru' the times: Apollo's oracles, medieval witches, wherever there was a magical enclave you can be sure Orobas had a hand on it somewhere. Lately some of his colleagues and underlings have informed him of the place called "Shokushu high", and that has brought him great interest as it seems rape runs rampant on innocent pure women (or so his informants say) and knowing that pure souls yield the most energy he makes his plans to tap on such source.

Psychological Profile: Orobas is a being with no redeemable qualities. At his core he sees others as slaves at worse and pawns at best. Even his colleagues in hell he sees as nothing more than stepping ladders on his way to the top. He has a trickster personality, cracking jokes and letting loose his equine laughter. An arrogant, selfish demon, Orobas uses whoever he meets as he sees fit.

Personality: Jokester, manipulative, jerkass, witty, sarcastic.

Sexual Oddities: He relishes on ravaging female humans from behind, enjoying the tightnessof their anuses mostly. He enjoys humilliating his victims and cares nothing for their pleasure were it not for the fact that the more they orgasm, the more energy he gest for himself.

Human Disguise Form? None
Human Disguise Appearance:

Clothing: He wears light clothing, mostly on reds creafted on the finest silks and gold threads of hell. A tight-fitting vest that reveal his normal looking chest, red fingerless gloves and bracelets with pure hellish-gold adornments. Light blue slacks, a flowing velvet red cape, a ceremonial dagger to his hip. On top of his head a red leather tall cap. High platform sandals protect his feet.

Special Attributes: Magic-user, can appear anywhere by making his symbol magically carve on the ground. Fire immunity, it actually heals him. Ice weakness. Not very suited for physical combat to which if he appears forced he'd simply disappear and barrage his foe from afar with magic.

Distinguishing features: Orobas has a humanoid appearance, the only diference being his soft blue fur and equine head. His face constantly wears a smirk.

Behavior: Appearing suddenly wherever he pleases, he still values secrecy and uses such power with moderation. Investigating his prey first from his lair in hell he hand picks whoever he deems enjoyable and relies on his imposing entrance and odd appearance to shock his prey and ravage her before she can react.

Capabilities: If defeated in battle he simply disappears from the battlefield and reappears in his lair, albeit completely exhausted and in need of long slumber (usually a week's worth). Has an understanding of mind-altering magics (not mind controlling, just altering).

Weaknesses: Ice, physical combat.

Dislikes: Losing, cold climates.

History: Orobas was one of the former angels Lucifer took with himself on the great battle for Heaven. After such coup d'etat failed he was put in charge of a territory in Hell's fourth layer. His office is to discover all things past, present, and to come; also to give Dignities, and Prelacies, and the favor of friends and of foes. He gives true answers of divinity and of the creation of the world. He can be summoned at any time by someone who knows of his symbol and will be actually compelled to answer thrutfully about the things in his domain of knowledge, as long as such knowledge doesn't endanger himself.

Miscellaneous: He's actually looking forward to claiming this piece of Earth to himself since it looks like it could be an incredible source of energy for his goals of Hell's conquering.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Post Re: Grand Prince Orobas
Forgot my pic!

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Welcome to Shokushu. I hope to see you plying the space lines sometime.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 pm

Space lines, huh? Hmmm the final frontier...truly I had not thought about the possibility of conquering space as well! I'll make sure to give it a look.

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Welcome to Shoku! ^_^ So . . . .any weakness Narissa could use to run from? O_O

lol

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:25 pm

Always good to see a fellow practitioner of the mystical and arcane.

Welcome. :D

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 pm

Narrisa wrote:
Welcome to Shoku! ^_^ So . . . .any weakness Narissa could use to run from? O_O

lol

Now now, sweetheart, so soon asking about weaknesses? *equine laughter*
It's all there in the character sheet, I'm weak to ice...not like any ice casted at me with those inhibitors around would do me any harm...

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Oh I know.

I was just hoping there was something she could used, being she can't use ice or physical prowess.

lol

Just checking how long she should run. XD

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Yeah i guess you could run, and actually a small girly punch would be fun. I'm the wizard type meaning i HATE doing things like running (why that's what floating and teleporting is for >:3)

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:40 pm

Hahaha.

:D I like.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Why thank you! orobas likes himself as well! Feel free to let me know if you're willing to start a role play with me, I'm always up for gathering some more...energy, if you catch my drift!

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 am

A Goethian demon? Cool!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:18 pm
Profile YIM

A horse....rear entry...painful sitting tomorrow.

For you Monsters

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:27 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]