View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A tentacled slaver in training? Maybe... 

Post A tentacled slaver in training? Maybe...
changes will be placed in this color

Every person aspiring for fame always keeps a biography with them to record their pasts for their future fans. I decided to fill a biography as well, not because I want to be famous but because I know I am going to be famous… or infamous.

…or maybe I’m filling this damn thing out because it’s required by the officials and administrations of this school

With a sigh the blue skinned being closed his eyes and shrugged, closing his journal and pulling an official looking paper towards me.

Name: Nathaniel
Race: Half Aquarian and half…. Well looking at my father’s line I don’t really know how to classify me.
Type: Crossbreed
Place of Birth: Somewhere in the beta solar system, on board the ship “Black release”. There’s no real place of my birth, my mother went to delivery during a trip to one of the slave dens.
Nationality: N/A in my case, i've been on the run for years
Height: 5’8 in his humanoid form. Roughly 12 feet from the tip of his tentacle to the top of his head.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Skin Color: blue
Skin texture: From waist up his skin is soft and smooth, similar to humans. From waist down his skin is covered by small smooth scales similar to a reptile’s.
Hair? Long and straight, soft too from the care its been though. The length ends at chest level, no bangs no frizz.
Hair Color: Silvery Grey
Body Build: Quite muscular, i guess it comes from swimming all your life. And probably since you need strength to command respect, or put slaves to their place
Tail? None
Tentacles? Of course. As half Aquarian I have eight of them. All pretty thick, strong and supple. At first glance they seem to be normal, with the top of the limbs is covered in blue scales and a soft silvery bottom lined with suckers of successive sizes. If someone looks closer, the tips are noticeably curious.
Because of the different races mixing in me I have another use for my limbs. When I will them to, the bud like tips of the limbs can open into flower-shaped mouths. These secondary mouths have no teeth, and while all are built for sucking they also have long rough tongues inside.
Wings? None
Cock Size: It’s located in the center of my lower limbs, so others won’t see it unless I want them too.
# of Cocks: Just one
Fighting Style:
I actually like to fight dirty and I don’t mind getting hurt in the process. Even if I prefer to brawl barehanded, I still like keeping a few tricks in my pockets (a packet of dust, maybe pepper, a small spray or a tazer) to tip the scales my way.
Motivation:
My main goal is acquiring knowledge for my…expertise in the future. By experimenting with females I try to find out what makes them tick. The sex and the pleasure are just secondary, very much loved and appreciated, but secondary.
Psychological Profile:
My father was actually a nice person, minus the fact that he’s a slaver. I grew up in a laid-back place, with all my whims taken care of. My father taught me only one rule in life, Pleasure is addicting and power and cunning are the only means to get it.

In my world people are separated to two things, those who are of similar thinking as me and the ones I calls “mundanes”. Unfortunately its the mundanes who make up the rules.... so that means rules are there as a challenge to be broken, doesn't it?

Personality:
People define me as crazy, but not in the literal sense. Being extremely carefree I don't really give a damn on what people think of me, so I like doing unorthodox things. From making my guitar shriek loudly at full volume to running through the girl’s locker room naked and screaming, I’ll be willing to try anything

I’m stubborn, and driven and outspoken, sometimes to the point of insensitivity. I live by my beliefs and I won’t change my mind without a fierce fight.

There are moments where people think I’m unstable, whenever I shift from one mood to the next like a girl in PMS, or whenever I talk to myself. For the record, I’m not a lunatic, I do it because I like to see people freaking out.
Sexual Oddities:
I have a strong tendency to befriend my victims. I see that whenever a girl trusts me, I can do more things to them; my leash to experiment is longer. Unfortunately, for them atleast, I inherited my father’s nature and take pleasure in hurting or humiliating them.

If I like a certain victim and she won’t break, well I can be willing to exchange knowledge for pleasure.

Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance:
When masquerading as a ‘human’ I adopted a body build similar to my real form. My upped body is toned but not bulging with muscles. My lower body strong, with long legs that allow me to run fast.

My hair’s the same length as in my real, and just as straight. As a difference though, I dyed it as black as the darkest black hole to better compliment my pale skin.

Clothing:
Whenever in casual, I like to … surprise the girls boarding in the school. I love the feel of the wind and sun, so I choose to dress in the barest essentials in the baddest fashions. Leather pants, studded cuffs and collars, chains, net shirts…my wardrobe is a sight that makes most people blink.
Special Attributes:
In my monster form my limbs are pretty supple and flexible, allowing me to manipulate them as will. Being half Aquarian, I can move and breathe underwater as easily as I do on land.

Aside from that, I managed to perfect the skill of making my voice hypnotizing and suggestive. It’s a trick anyone can learn, if they take the time.
Distinguishing features:
Well… I’m pretty much hard to miss in my monster form. I mean who would miss a 12 foot, 8 limbed blue monster waving at you from the beach?

In my human form, if my clothing is not enough to distinguish me, I’m known for having multiple piercings. I have 3 helixes and a dangling piece on my right ear, Snake bites, Clavicle piercing and even a silver stud on my tongue.
Behavior:
When first approaching my intended victim, I tend to act confident, if not loud. I try to be with my victim as much as possible, charming her with the standard ‘bad-boy with a gentle side’ attitude, learning from her and maybe teaching her a trick or two.
When everything’s in place (the girl trusts me utterly or in the best cases, is infatuated with me) he invites her to go with me somewhere ‘private’.
Weaknesses:
Though being half Aquarian helps me breathe and move underwater, I can’t survive the deep parts of the sea with huge pressure. Also another bad thing about my half-race is that I need to absorb a lot of water during the day, lest the sun dehydrates me.
Being a Music fan, I likes listening to in, mainly nu-metal. I learned to play the electric guitar and the drums on my stay in earth (and now in Shokushu) as well.
I also likes sweets, freaking people out, reading fiction and action novels.Hey, you can be good-looking AND smart at the same time.
Dislikes:
Spicy foods, overly sweet shy girls, rules and authority figures.
History:
My father was a notorious slaver, and my mother was one of the goods being ferried back to the pen. After a month of favoring my mother, my father found out that he managed to sire a son.

Since mother wasn’t prepared for the birth, and due to health reasons, she died during the birthing process. My father was ecstastic at my ‘arrival’. He raised me to be similar to him, a proud confident more-than-sometimes impulsive. I grew up loving the freedom and the thrill slaving gave to me.

When I was of age, father sent me to earth to learn about how female’s minds work. He decided that first hand experience is the best way to learn so he assigned me to live on alone for around 5 years. On my 2nd year on earth I heard about a place called Shokushu, where my contacts said I could get more experiments done and have more willing victims to be with. So I took the next flight to the high school and signed myself up.

Miscellaneous:
For people ADD's who'd like try Iel, when he's older he'd be commanding his own Slave ship and be part of the trade. I'd love to set his older form up with any lovely agent.

When a girl is raped by Iel he doesn't really have any wy of removing the experience from her mind. In order to stop the girls from spreading stories about them he turns to other means. Being one of the few male 'students' in the island Iel has quite a 'fan-club'. The president and vice president are actually 2 more monsters in disguise, his maids to be exact. They make sure the girl doesn't talk, either by threats or sometimes by black mail getting a video of how the girl agrees to give all to Iel. Whatever the means Iel makes sure his secret stays safe.

Pictures!:
Iel's Photobucket Album
Iel's human form:
Iel's monster form

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Last edited by Belladonna_geminii on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:05 am, edited 6 times in total.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:56 am

Post Re: Slaver in training? Maybe...
TO those who can tell, iel really is one of my beloved original character. I hope you girls give him a nice warm welcome ^_^

Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:58 am

Post Re: A tentacled slaver in training? Maybe...
Hmm.... I like him. When he's ready for space I'd love to try a RP with him.

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:08 am

You dont mind a semi-sane alien being keeping you captive? that can be arranged XD

Iel: What the heck is a pretty girl like her doing in a cell? She should be given a proper bedroom!
minion A: but sir shes a-\
Iel: I dont care what she is, damn it give her a room right now or ill cut your balls off
MinionA: she's an ADD age- *gets his balls shot by a laser gun* AHHHH!!!!
Iel: as i said prepare a room for the nice lady.... *turns to you* sorry bout that. Minions...so hard to get good help these days

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:14 am

XXX

Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:16 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
O__o Wow, he really is interesting!! ...I think I'm going to make a charachter JUUST for this!!XD

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:28 pm

If I ever get off the kick of playing my new monster and get back to my student or SFA I may just have to find out first hand just how his "experiments" work. :D

Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Welcome to Island. I hope you have fun here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

@Narissa: You flatter me so *grins* I like that, ill make sure to give you extra care when we meet ^_^.

@Lexi:I dont just do humans my dear. After all, i need to learn about other races too... it won't do if i only specialize in humans, my father would disown me *laughs*

@Ishtar: oh i will i definetely will... especially if i can meet a fine specim- i mean person, like you

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:10 am

Um. Well. ^_^;

I'm sure Iel wouldn't be interesting in checking out some old tome... :lol:

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:36 am

But i am... especially if that tome has secrets. After all as a trader *coughblackmarketcough* I cant pass by things that seem valuable.

Besides... i like reading.... *grins*

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 am

Major update of my Iel. I changed quite a lot of things... atleats physically. Mentalyy he's still the same XD

Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm

And Iel's back up for you sexy ladies ^_^

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:06 am

Ooo... this guy's human form is *just* Airi's type. Sometime when I have the breathing space, we should definitely introduce the two. ^.~

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Thankyou. ^_^ They would certainly have to introduced then, airi's quite.... pretty

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next