View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 5:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Zelphie 

Post Zelphie
Name: Zephie
Race: Mummy
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 122 lbs.
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 22
Hips: 34
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pink
Skin Texture: Smooth
Hair/ Hair Color: Black hair that grows down to the small of her back
Tentacles? She can animate some of the bandages wrapped around her arms
Number of Tentacles: 6
Pic:

Fighting Style: It depends if shes fed or not. If she hasn't her attacks will be based on instinct making her more aggressive and prone to mistakes in judgement, and if she has fed she regains her intellect and can attack and trap her prey with cunning tricks and lures.
Motivation: She feeds off the sexual energy that women (and men, if she can find them) produce when they are aroused
Personality: When her appetite is satiated she is a fun being to be around but if it isnt she is very aggressive and will attack anything that moves.
Clothing: cloth bandages covering most of her body
Weaknesses: Her bare skin is extremely sensitive to pleasure which is why she covers herself with her special cloth bandages.
History: (Will add later. When I think of it :D.)

(Well I hope this is enough of a start for a character and I look forward to getting to "know" all of you soon.)

Last edited by Zelphie on Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Post Re: Zelphie
Welcome to Shokushu. You might want to expand on the fighting style and the feeding aspect of your monster. How does she feed etc? And what does she do if she is not hungry and what happens when she is following her instincts?

Have fun ^^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I like this Mummy to bad she not a student lol

Calidare Art Gallery

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 am
Profile YIM WWW

Blast! I wanted to create the first mummy monster! Good monster. To help you writing her history, consider how Zelphie became a mummy and how she came to feed.

Maybe I'll make a zombie instead. :P

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:37 pm

I'm glad you like her, Bala.

A zombie as a monster would be quite intresting, so good luck with that if you try to make one.

Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Bala wrote:
Blast! I wanted to create the first mummy monster! Good monster. To help you writing her history, consider how Zelphie became a mummy and how she came to feed.

Maybe I'll make a zombie instead. :P

Neat! I had a Lich character written up but I've yet to find an appropriate image for her. (I'm one of THOSE people who NEEDS a picture, lol)

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am
Profile YIM

I know that feeling! I couldn't get my character fully fleshed out until I found pictures that would fit.

A mummy should be an interesting addition to the Campus, as the only other I can think of that wears bandages is Plague.

Regardless, welcome Zelphie! :D

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am

Actually, I've had good luck finding pictures with old horror comic covers. (Eerie has some good zombies & mummies.) And, to be fair, I kept bouncing back and forth between a zombie and a mummy. A zombie has the advantage of having parts that fall off. :lol:

So how did Zelphie come to be? Was she cursed, poor thing. Was she the result of a failed science experiment? a successfull science experiment? Something else? :D

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:54 am

Hmm....The best way I can think of would be that a scientist was experimenting with magical energy and mistakenly released too much which reanimated her and she proceeded to molest said scientist.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 am

I like that. Except for the adult theme, that matches what happens in a few mummy films. That scientist discovered, too late, that one must never mess with such dark forces. :)

=========+=====

Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:28 am

That is a neat and original monster!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]