View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 the overfiend (sugestions accepted) 

Post the overfiend (sugestions accepted)
hi every one this is my monster im sure theres a lot of ortografic errors :p

but if you have any opion like it have to many powers or stuff like that be welcome to let me know and im new here so i hope to get the roleplaying rules as soon as possible thanks

Name: the overfiend
Race: demon
Type:kind of gargolye looking
Place of Birth: the bottoms of the demon dimession
Nationality: from demon country? :p
Height:3,50 mts but can shange to standar human size (only the size)
Weight: 200 kg
Eye Color: glowing red
Skin Color: black
Skin Texture: like leather
Hair? many horns instead of hair
Hair Color:
Body Build: strong like a human shaped bull
Tail?
Tail Length: 1,60 mts

Number of Tentacles:8 that comes out from his back but they can join or divide at will.

Wings: dragon like wings

Wing Color: black

Cock Size: can be changed at will

# of Cocks: only 1

Fighting Style: demon kick ass

Motivation: the powerfull sexual energy realesed by young females when they reach the orgasm

Psychological Profile: it dosent matter who or what gets in my way ill get what i want thats the demons way, and i will get as much as i want off that precious energy so i can become more powerfull

Personality: i like to play with my victims i like them to experience terror and pleasure at once thats the most delicious energy.

Sexual Oddities: anything i feel like at the moment

Human Disguise Form: not exactly a human form but i can close my wings so they seem like a cape and can shange my size so if it is dark and only if get close youll see the diferences but from far and in a dark place i can resemble a human siluete

Behavior: psicopat behavior like every other demon

Capabilities:hyper regeneration, fly, can infuse emotions trough esence can make the victim to be really scare so she can built up adrenaline and make her hornier to get more powerfull sexual energy. can cloak better in dark places, in clear day light the cloak its not very efective , can transform its 8 tentacles so they can combine and make less tentacles but bigger or can divide them and make many tentacles but tinner, and can create nightmares but only on sleep victims or victims that are tired, and can swim faster than sharks and breath under water.

Weaknesses: i can regerate myself pretty quit from small injures like one tentacle being cut, but im vulnerable to massive damage like if i get evaporated would take some days to regenerate if i get crushed it will take some hour and that way
Dislikes: i dont really like the slut kind of girl
History: i got sick of fucking the slut female demons of the underworld for the last years so i got out of the under world by killing the guards being an elit kind of demons make that kind off easy i could have stayed and fight for the demon king or get out of there and get to fuck every human girl i want and get lots of sexual energy so ill get all the energy i can and then get my own human slaves and ill make sure to have lots of fun while im at it.

iand when i get enough energy ill relese all the other felas from the demon world, then make the the world the way i want them where the only humans are female preys so i can get out and hunt everytime i feel like and then ill make them realize that i will be the demon king on earth.

Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:59 pm

Welcome! You've definitely got the right idea. Your monster looks fine, should fit in well here.

However...I think people will be sort of unwilling to play with you unless you clean up your spelling and punctuation and such. ^_^; One cool thing about this forum...Once you make a post, you can go back and edit it and clean it up. Look for the "Edit" button in the top right of the post. It may be a little hard to see, but it's there.

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]