View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Experiment: Hedoro - Volatile Threat Held Within 

Post Experiment: Hedoro - Volatile Threat Held Within

--------------

Name:

Hedoro / Saito Takahashi

Race:

Slime Beast

Type:

Devourer of Love Juices(secreted from when a woman orgasms)

Place of Birth:

In a lab / Formerly Japan

Presumeably Male / Former Male

Nationality:

Formerly Japanese

Since he became a "slime beast", age means nothing to him now.

Height:

12 feet tall

Weight:

1,200 lbs of pure slime.

(Basically, intensely heavy for those who have some trouble with calculations of weight!)

Eye Color:

Grey

Skin Color:

Red

Skin Texture:

Slime-Covered

Body Build:

Kinda paunchy. But he does stand upon two legs and looks more like an [anthropomorphic] walking blob.

Tentacles?

Yes.

Number of Tentacles:

At least a dozen which he can shape from his body. He can will any part of his body to shape into a lengthy tentacle which can be used to thrust into an opening or trap.

Cock Size:

He will shape it at his crotch and it depends upon how he feels of the size. Sometimes he'll make it one foot and sometimes he will make it larger than that.

# of Cocks:

He can form alot if he wants. But he normally sticks to one at the groin area of his slimey body.

Fighting Style:

Normally he likes to snare a victim with a volley of tentacles. Then he proceeds to rape them with his [cock] at his groin. Once the woman -orgasms-... his [cock-like] appendage absorbs it which flows into the rest of his body.

Motivation:

To feed upon the love juices of a human female. He can absorb them through his [cock-like] appendage which gives him the strength to -live- as his current blobbish self. But he needs alot in order to survive.

Psychological Profile:

Since his <mutation> into a blob creature. He kinda went insane and banished himself from sight.

Personality:

He has an inquisitive personality. And he really did like to study and delve into science as his former self. Now he adapts a more child-like personage since he mutated into a being of pure [slime].

Distinguishing features:

His eyes appear like they are on stalks which stand out as most peculiar. And they seem to add extra height to him.

Behavior:

Friendly, inquisitive, and generally a sincere fellow. He normally tries to calm his victim down by talking to them.

("Friendly" doesn't always mean nice. And it isn't nice when it is essentially rape, either.)

Capabilities:

Will Into Tentacles - Any portion of his body can be willed into tentacles.

Will Into Cocks - Any portion of his body can be willed into cocks. But he only uses this to formulate a [cock-like] appendage at his groin.

Shape Change - Able to shift his form into a variety of different sizes and shapes at will. Innate ability.

Weaknesses:

Ice-type stuff tends to slow him down. Fire generally just agitates it.

Resistances:

Lightning-type stuff tends to give it an electric jolt of power. Any form of traps he can slink his way through.

Studying, cozy walks upon the beach, forest adventures, (now) the love juices excreted by a woman, feeling the closeness of his slimey body to a woman's body.

Dislikes:

War-like behavior, general rudeness, abruptness, and time limits.

History:

He once was a former employee of a genetic research facility based in Japan. He was known as Professor Saito Takahashi. He was a hardworking fellow and never slacked off. He would delve into the extremes of genetic research and experimentations. He was an immediate success over all the entire scientists within the facility. His in-depth perspectives over most of the theories and relativities within the labs got him instantly promoted.

Soon he was well underway of becoming a professional scientist of his own accord. And he would build up a great lab for himself. So he carefully planned out his future. He plotted out the details of where his lab would be situated. And he'd have direct links to most other science laboratories everywhere. Keeping tabs with most of his colleagues of the science field. He had a ton of friends who believe that he could do it if he tried.

Now finding himself with his own lab. And the entire world of science in his own hands. He now conducted research on genetics and viral experimentation. Coming up with conclusions, theories, and relativities of "how so's" and "what nots". He even surpassed his own expectations when he recieved reporters wanting to do an interview with him. Being an instant success for most of his research. No one knew, even him, that one day his experimentation was gonna crash.

Then one day... he was doing some genetic research upon a weird blob-like substance which he created. He actually used some living skin tissue from his own body in it. But what he hadn't expected was that it started to grow, mutate, and wildly expand. Tentacles leaped out from the blob and twined about him. He tried to run and scream as the blob enveloped him, absorbing him, then combining with him.

Thus the birth of Hedoro took place. Now a sight to behold... and skeptics were unfounded.

And many wondered why Professor Saito Takahashi was doing genetic experimentation with his own living [skin] tissue. But that was before Hedoro broke free.

Then he found himself craving something as he unleashed a volley of tentacles upon a nearby lady and proceeded to rape her, ripping her clothes to shreds. When the lady orgasmed from the rather rough raping... he felt a wave of energy flow into him. But he found that his body wanted more... it needed even more.

Authorities were notified of his presence. And they immediately saught to reprimand the beast, formerly known as Professor Saito Takahashi, now known as Hedoro. They found out that ice could slow down the creature.

Then they used it to their advantage. Soon a few individuals who say they are with the ADD say that they will take over from where the creature's destiny will take him. So they immediately bound him in some ice cuffs on it's legs and arms, forcing it into their space shuttle.

Hedoro tried desperately to break free. It was futile, though, as the ice cuffs were quite strong. And so he was driven to the island of Shokushu on a distant planet and away from Earth for good. They immediately dropped off the beast and went on their way.

Now he finds himself upon an island which is housing a campus full of nubile, young woman. And with a curious, inquisitive demeanor... he seeks to learn and explore. And possibly sate the [hunger] his body feels for woman's love juices.

Miscellaneous:

My main character... Terasmus is now my alt.

For a bit, I was pondering having him as a former employee of "N.I.C.E. Labs". But then I decided against it. And decided to base his past from Japan. Anyway... hope you like this char and I had fun making him, as well.

Also... the word "friendly" I used several times. It doesn't necessarily mean that he's gonna play nice. It just means that he likes to talk. And some of the things he'll say is "Oh, we will have so much fun." And technically his idea of fun is essentially rape. No. He isn't nice. And neither are his actions.

He is here to sate his never ending hunger to be stronger so he can live... so he can survive. Because technically his human self is [dead]. And basically he is dying. So he needs to collect the "love juices" from a female in order to give him strength. It energizes him in some unknown, weird fashion and helps strengthen him.

For a sample of how he will sound when he talks... click here - Hedoro's Voice? - For the curious, this is the final boss from Waku Waku 7 known as Fernandez/Fernandeath. It seemed fitting for two of my characters, Quasimoto and Hedoro.

Fun, Twisted Inventive Ideas | Opening The Horizons

Taking a hiatus from roleplaying here, available on AIM/Yahoo only!

Last edited by Melzirr on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:19 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:33 am

I decided to get rid of the telepathy tidbit. Because he's abit more verbal. And he isn't a psionic beast. He's more or less a physical machination than anything. And now I included a sample of how he may sound if he actually talks. And let me just say it now... he sounds very odd if he talks.

I pondered giving it to Terasmus. But decided against it since Ter tends to have more of a bass-like voice that's deep and "rumbly". And plus it seemed better to fit with Hedoro than anything. And there we go.

Added some details on the term Friendly since some people confuse it for -BEING NICE-. No, he isn't nice.

Fun, Twisted Inventive Ideas | Opening The Horizons

Taking a hiatus from roleplaying here, available on AIM/Yahoo only!

Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]