View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 3:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Gambo, Horror & Spice, A Zombie for All Occasions 

Post Re: Gambo, Horror & Spice, A Zombie for All Occasions
Madison wrote:
Blocking the screen?
"Blocking the scene"

I hang around too many film buffs who use technical speak. I sort of got it right though. Basically figuring out where to put the camera(s) for the scene. Except I wouldn't normally work it out with the other actor first. (Although I could through PMs.)

Quote:
Blocking is the first, and most crucial, aspect of this 5-part sequence. When you first start directing, blocking a scene can be one of the hardest – and most embarrassing – parts of your job. Get it wrong here, and you could waste valuable shooting time trying to get out of the mess you created!

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:08 am

Bala wrote:
And I'll put Anna on the list of scream queens.

<3! I can't wait!

Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 am

Wow. I'm in the same boat of "zombie? Sexual? 0.o", but the care that you put into designing the character is outstanding, and I can't deny that he would get a shriek out of even the "Oh great, another monster" crowd. I especially enjoy how you play up the traditional black-and-white zombie movie musts, like the shambling zombie somehow managing to get ahead of its terrified victims as well as the historical background you gave Gambo.

If I feel like my Airi is getting too jaded and apathetic, I might try to set something up with Gambo in the future, but don't worry about adding her to the imaginary queue; I haven't the time for it either. (If life is going to eat one alive, should it not buy us dinner first? Honestly. >.<*)

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2