View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Rhia 

Post Rhia
Yeeeeeessss because Katya, Emi, Noel & Naoko weren't enough already...
I'd planned on holding off on this character for a while, but as Shai observed we're a bit short on the monster side of things and I thought the Prom would be an excellent place to debut her. Plus she's a little loopy, so chances are she'll think it's some sort of welcome party for her XD

|| BASICS ||
Name: Rhia
Most human-like beings are incapable of pronouncing her name. One of the scientists that discovered her gave her the code name “Rhiannon” and she seems to like that just fine
Place of Birth: Ionis IX
Classification: Humanoid
Race: Unique/hybrid

|| APPEARANCE ||
NOTE: Rhiannon seems to be capable to altering her appearance at will. The following information merely reflects her most common form.
Hair: Dark violet, long, straight and silky
Eyes: Violet (her whole eye, sclera, pupil, iris and all)
Skin tone: White, with a few pale violet spots on her cheeks, shoulders and outer hips. Her lips, nipples and pussy are a pale pink
Pubic Hair: None
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight: Varies, but always much lighter than she looks
Bra size: 35 D
Tail: Long, slender and whip-like
Horns: Two protruding from her forehead that wrap around her head and curve up slightly at the tips. They are smooth, shiny and black.
Miscellaneous: Rhia's ears are long and pointed, similar to some pop-culture depictions of elves. She is capable of extending her tongue up to a foot past her lips.
Cock: Usually none, though she often grows herself one or two when playing with females. They can be any size she wishes, but she enjoys hearing girls scream so they tend to be quite large.
Tentacles: Usually none, but she is capable of growing them out of practically any substance nearby and seems to be able to feel everything they feel.
Clothing: Prefers to wear very little, but can often be seen in a dark corset and a sheer wrap skirt. She is fond of jewelery and will often steal shiny things from her victims and leave new pieces in their place

|| CAPABILITIES ||
Strength: Comparable to a human's naturally, but can be augmented by her "magic"
Defenses: Physical attacks seem to have little effect on Rhia. Blunt hits leave no bruise and blades seem to glance off of her skin, though it is very soft. Magic and technology can often contain her it is only for limited period of time; no effective way of completely countering her poweres has been discovered thus far. Luckily, she does not seem to be hostile towards anyone but the young women she assaults and will go to great lengths not to permanently injure her playthings.
Magic: Though Rhia does not consider it magic (her powers all come from within her, rather than from external forces or spells) most of her capabilities would be considered magic by observers. She is capable of transmutation, conjuring and various feats that resemble mind reading and empathy. She seems especially fond of digging up thoughts and emotions that her targets have tried to repress and forcing them to face them.
One field in which she has no talent is illusions; she can't make them and they tend to confuse and frustrate her when she encounters them.

|| BACKGROUND ||
A small team of scientists and explorers were conducting a routine survey of the Ionis System, an 11 planet solar system located in one of the oldest parts of the universe that known sentient lifeforms had explored. They were nearing the end of their study of the system's ruins when a pair of scientists stumbled upon a chamber deep within what they believed to have once been a castle. When they entered, the being that slept inside awoke for the first time in thousands of years.

Neither of the scientists would go into detail about what happened, but several hours later they emerged with a very satisfied looking Rhia in tow.

For several months they did nothing but talk to her, recording the fractured bits of history that she retained after thousands of years of sleep. As best as any could understand the planet they had dubbed Ionis IX was once been home to two species, a terrestrial humanoid race and a squid-like, energy based race that lived in the skies. The two peoples has warred for as long as any living being could remember; the terrestrial Ioni hunted and killed the sky dwellers to harvest their energy and the Aerial Ioni would kidnap female terrestrials to keep as sex slaves.

Details on how the truce came to be are sketchy at best, since Rhia's memories seem to become the most jumbled and incomprehensible closest to the merger of her two halves, but it culminated in the Terrestrial's youngest princess and a "Queen Bee"-like Aerial merging into one being, Rhia. The two races entered an age of peace that eventually degraded into little more than an endless sea of lust and decadence. Both species died out and their immortal queen fell into what would have been an endless sleep, if the survey crew hadn't stumbled upon her.

Many attempts were made in the subsequent years to "weaponize" Rhia due to her impressive magic-like abilities and nigh invulnerability, but she would do little more than defend herself until eventually growing bored and teleporting herself to some other part of the facilities to amuse herself with an attractive scientist for a while. Eventually efforts were abandoned and when she developed a taste for assaulting unwilling female personnel she was traded off to N.I.C.E. and set loose on the island.

|| MENTALITY ||
Personality: Though usually very bright and friendly, due to the fact that she is essentially two beings in one body Rhia can, at times, switch violently back and forth between moods, especially if a girl is exceptionally resistant to her advances.
Her hibernation seems to have caused her mind to degrade somewhat; Rhia can be easily distracted and will occasionally change the subject in the middle of a conversation or get students mixed up even if they look nothing like one another,
Behavior: Rhia seems oblivious to the fact that the students don't want her to fuck them. She is generally warm and friendly, even while raping a girl. She looks at humans (and most other sentient creatures) as something like intelligent pets - they're entertaining, but sometimes they don't know what's best for them.
Likes: Screamers, Watching her targets from afar, Jewelery and other trinkets
Dislikes: Criers, Physical confrontation, illusions
Languages: Rhia seems to be able to speak any language once she's touched a fluent speaker's mind

Attachments:
File comment: Oh look it's a sketch
Rhia01.png
Rhia01.png [ 213.62 KiB | Viewed 7502 times ]

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 am

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
Post Re: Rhia
heh just as new as me but, with drawing skills far superior. I like her, she looks really fun :oops: welcome to the island

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:30 am

Haha, thank you! I'm not really new though, I'm actually close to being a 5-year veteran of the boards
XD Rhia's just my newest toy

Welcome to the island yourself Miss Lyn!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:37 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Very nice character.

Rhia strikes me as someone Seraph would find rather amusing. Than again most things fall under that category.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:46 am
Profile YIM

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
nice. ^_^

very interesting monster. SFA for the matter too! :wicked: I envy your ability to manage so many charachters and drawing. lol Awesome!

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:52 am

Such a lovely monster =D>

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to the school there pleanty of students to find her and like Fine Wine they have many flavors, so enjoy.

Calidare Art Gallery

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Seraph wrote:
Very nice character.

Rhia strikes me as someone Seraph would find rather amusing. Than again most things fall under that category.

X3 Be careful what you wish for! Amusing can turn to aggravating rather quickly with someone as scatterbrained as Rhia

Narrisa wrote:
nice. ^_^

very interesting monster. SFA for the matter too! :wicked: I envy your ability to manage so many charachters and drawing. lol Awesome!

Thank you! :3
Heh, I'm not so sure I do a very good job of "managing" them all though, they've got minds of their owns.

PiaM. wrote:
Such a lovely monster =D>

The better to rape you with my dear! *grabby hands*
...Yeah okay, didn't quite fit the "What lovely _____ you have" formula but it was too good to pass up. I have no regrets!!

Calidare wrote:
Welcome to the school there pleanty of students to find her and like Fine Wine they have many flavors, so enjoy.

Thank you~!

Oh hey, if anyone sees any errors or missing bits in her bio please let me know. I seem to have misplaced the file I'd been writing her info up in so I did all of that last night and probably rushed through quite a bit of it ^^;;

Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:50 am

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy it here!

The character looks pretty good to me!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm

Rhiannon wrote:
The better to rape you with my dear! *grabby hands*
...Yeah okay, didn't quite fit the "What lovely _____ you have" formula but it was too good to pass up. I have no regrets!!

Grandma? Here? But.. you don't sound anything like my grandmother. Wait a minute, where are my glasses..EEEEK!
*Gets grabbed*

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

For some reason, your character reminds me of a female, rapist version of Dr. Manhattan. I'm envisioning her pointing to an ADD starship, which then proceeds to burst into gas and swirl around her like the rings of Saturn. Thus bedecked by celestial atomic metal, she telepathically listens to the agents' mental screams as she rapes them in vacuum.

Anyhow, well done. Beautiful, destructive, and female. I heartily approve.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm
Profile YIM

Wow, it's rare to find a character that would be fun to just play with, and not just being played with by. She sounds like she would be entertaining to just talk to, let along be raped by. She injects a little more playfulness into the monsters roaming the halls (and hopefully space *crosses fingers*), it's what I like about the SFA's in general.

I also like your sketch. It gives a great representation of who she is. since she looks innocent and very aloof, exactly as you described her...though there needs to be a lot more purple in it. :P

If you'd like to play a mission with me, let me know by sending me a message.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:29 am

niellwyn wrote:
For some reason, your character reminds me of a female, rapist version of Dr. Manhattan. I'm envisioning her pointing to an ADD starship, which then proceeds to burst into gas and swirl around her like the rings of Saturn. Thus bedecked by celestial atomic metal, she telepathically listens to the agents' mental screams as she rapes them in vacuum.

Anyhow, well done. Beautiful, destructive, and female. I heartily approve.

Haha, that is a fantastic image XD I might have to steal it some time!
Of course Rhia would probably be giggling throughout the whole incident which might ruin the effect, but still..

Natasha_Haley wrote:
Wow, it's rare to find a character that would be fun to just play with, and not just being played with by. She sounds like she would be entertaining to just talk to, let along be raped by. She injects a little more playfulness into the monsters roaming the halls (and hopefully space *crosses fingers*), it's what I like about the SFA's in general.

How convenient, Rhia likes to chat with her pets while she's raping them :D
And no worries, assuming my first thread with her goes alright I'm sure Rhia will make plenty of trips back into space. The acoustics of those big metal metal hallways echo so nicely after all.

Quote:
I also like your sketch. It gives a great representation of who she is. since she looks innocent and very aloof, exactly as you described her...though there needs to be a lot more purple in it. :P

Thank you! And yes, Rhia agrees that there needs to be more purple. ^^;; Hopefully I'll have time to finish it up before classes start up agian.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 am
Profile WWW

Cute character. I think her mentality is something fresh and unique for this place. "Oh, you don't know what's best for you. You haven't been properly domesticated yet" and all that. :D

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]