View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 11:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The abomination of heaven & hell 

Post The abomination of heaven & hell
It's me Lynmarie, i made up this monster idea and i thought i'd post it. it isn't done yet but, It's at a point it think i need some criticism.

=====

Name: Lady Ivanna Winston Lionheart
Race: unknown
Type: Angeloid/demonoid
Place of Birth:Earth
Height: 5'
Weight: 117lbs
Eye Color: red
Skin Color: pale
Skin Texture: silky.
Hair Color: white
Body Build: curvy, athletic
Number of Tentacles: Five, Sizes adapt to the victim
Wingspan: 2.5 feet total
Wing Color:  white
Fighting Style: patience
Motivation: Sex it soothes the pain and the stress it heals the wounds for awhile.
Psychological Profile:she is normally a very calm collected person though she easily can be seen as psychotic or a sadist when she's attacking.

Personality: Ivanna is a unique calculating woman with a noticeable psychosis about her when a powerful emotion is evoked. Though when she's calm and her emotions remain meek she is very agreeable, very kind, very considerate of course if a victim is agreeable things will turn out much easier for them. She considers the rape of the students a necessary evil as part of her existence of course part of her really enjoys the feelings behind the act, the power, the control, the pleasure she gets after the pain is gone; but, that's what comes with being half succubus. the more pure angelic half of her is a bit indifferent about it.

Sexual Oddities:She seems to enjoy prolonging sex and using a girl for a time even after they're unconscious; unless of course for some reason the girl has bored her.

Human Disguise Form?:sort of
Human Disguise Appearance: She just hides her small wings within herself
Clothing: a pure white dress under a hapi kimono or a school uniform.
Special Attributes: Flight, Invisibility, magic; the sort varies due to the mixed sort of her odd type
Distinguishing features: the constant bandages on her body and over her right eye, her wings, a limp favoring the right leg.

Weaknesses: her constant level of pain, her lack of focus at times.

Likes: Sex, Exploration, sex, sweets, kind young women, polite women, men, anything with intelligent thought and a libido, soda.
Dislikes: her own pain, her own suffering, falling in love.

History: As a young woman she was a well to do explorer in the early half of the twentith century. It was when she was exploring a unique catacomb under the Vatican that she became what she is today. It had been an odd room discovered by her. She was lost for three days batters, wounded and blinded in her right eye and horribly alone, her clothing torn to shreds. The room in which the two chalice were in was an odd mosaic of a blending of heaven and hell. It was odd really the unique way in which an archangel made love to a high demoness. The left chalice was gold and the right was onyx and silver. She pulled herself up and read the odd writings on the plaque, it was an oddity, a blend of latin, arabic and something she couldn't quite make out. It said something in the vain of 'drink the fluids within the left if you are pure from the right if you have sinned' in her weak wounded state she spilled the two and the liquids blended together spilling on the floor. She blinked and shook her head and in her desperation for a drink she began to lap up the blended liquid.
A poor idea... It gave her eternal life, it forced her to ascend from mortality to the ranks of the 'divine' an evolution humanity had once reached and for one reason or another rejected for the most part though, it also brought her a punishment, the ability to feel and maintain pain, she could not recover from her wounds without sustainance. A sustanance she would elarn to be the sustainance that fueled the second chalice, the hunger of the succubus, she had become the spawn of what humans called heaven and hell; an abomination that the room had warned of. From then on she spent her time in her uniquely transformed body learning of it's powers and the secrets the world held and in that search of the secrets she learned of shokushu, using a bit of magic she found transport there.

Last edited by Ivanna on Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:03 am

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: The abomination of heaven & hell
A very interesting (and to my limited knowledge) unique concept.

And since you asked for some criticism here is some:
Maybe a bit more specific on the kind of magic she can/does use (anything or just a few schools (Or winds as Seraph refers to them), does she favour any particular kind of magic or is she just a whatever goes sort of 'girl')

Obviously needs the personality.

How does she feel about the act of raping females? Does she feel anything for them or are they just sources that give her pleasure/relief from pain? How does she go about the actual attack? Does she just snatch and grab or is she more subtle? (Patience is very general)

Hope that all helps.

(Incidentally when I read the description of the mosaic I couldn't help but think of Seraph's fall)

I look forward to seeing her come to life and spread her wings, tentacles, and students bodies.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:53 am
Profile YIM

Interesting monster. Maybe Ryujin and her can meet up at the monster hideout or share a student. the basement sounds like a lovely place or the to meet.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:54 pm
Profile YIM

Very nice, very nice. The sardistic part made me laugh due she looks so innocent ^_^

I guess Seraph explained everything you may want to improve, so that's all for now. But, the length and wideness of her tentacles could be revealed, or just put it as 'variable' if you don't want to specify it.

Looking forward to any possible Rp with her.

Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 pm

A beautiful monster that even so gives a faint feeling of pity for her pain. Very interesting history and psychological profile. Like her sexual oddities and appearance, it gives a very unique feeling indeed. Like Seraph pointed out, it needs the personality and details about the magic, and probably like Ryu said, a bit more about the tentacles.

Looks like an amazing character, and considering her likes, she'll end up liking Shokushu and all of its inhabitants, and surely more than a few will like her back ;D

The mare of your night, there in your darkest hour - Sylvana

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:25 am

Yes, I agree it is interesting, tragic character. I think Seraph nailed all the points that need to be improved upon. That being said, it a very interesting character. Well done on what you have so far.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:24 am

I like this character concept. It has the potential to be a lot of fun. Depending on how she is played, she might manage to actually evoke some sympathy from her victims, muddling the good/evil line.

One minor question, tho'. Her age is 79, but her history states that she found the chalice in the early half of the 19th century (that would be the 1800s, right?). Which one is correct?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:20 pm
Profile YIM

oh dear thanks for pointing that out Pia!!! yes i corrected that >.< it was supposed to be 20th century sorry! and uhm added the personality and some detail on magic

Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:08 am

Welcome to the School hope you enjoy your self here, have any questions feel free to ask.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]