View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Zhiric 

Post Zhiric
My first attempt at a monster. Hopefully it's not a complete disaster

Name: Zhiric
Race: Vedric
Place of Birth: Veadrus Prime
Vaedrus Prime is the first planet in a system that orbits a star ringed with an asteroid field. The thick ozone on the planet's atmosphere prevents all but the upper frequencies of light from scattering in the upper atmosphere. Most everything on the planet has adopted some shade of green, blue, or violet.

Bipedal creatures such as the Vedric are rare, as most are quadrepedal. The occasional hexapedal predator can be spotted, but those are hunted by the Vedric for glory and tribal rituals.

The planet is a very lush planet, 75% covered by water, and barely any ice at the poles. What landmass exists is nearly all tropical rainforest, further filtering the light that reaches the ground to blues and violets, as the trees absorb most of the green light.

The planet can make a complete rotation in twenty hours, and orbit the entire planet in approximately 243 earth days, or exactly 292 Vaedrian days.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 150 lbs
Eye Color: Black (iris and pupil-less)
Skin Color: Light blue (Darkens around mid-calf and mid-forearm)
Skin Texture: Serpentine (without the small imperfections of scales)
Hair: None
Body Build: Light, wiry
Tail Length: 2'6" (Prehensile)
Wingspan: 4' wide (As tall as he is)
Wing Color: The same dark blue as his calves and forearms
Cock Size: Can vary between 8 and 10 inches (Can grow and shorten at will)
# of Cocks: 1
Tentacles: Eight, four to each forearm, retracted through a sheath in the wrist when not in use
Clothing: Loincloth, a leather wrist-cuff on his left arm

Personality: Inquisitive, short-tempered, detached. He's been known to hide his true intentions behind a wall of innocence, oftel letting his victims believe he's either completely harmless, or going so far as to disguise himself as someone they know.
Sexual Oddities: None
Special Attributes: Telepathy, limited mind control, can induce hallucinations to lure victims away
Distinguishing features: Lacks mouth, slits for a nose, retractable claws
Weaknesses: Wings contain 25% of bloodflow at any one time.

Dislikes: Running, doors with locks, fire

History: Raised on his world. He had always been one to question authority, and the rule that only tribal elders could mate infuriated him. Why could the old, decrepit and corrupt leaders mate when they obviously had no intentions of ever relinquishing their control? He caught an elder poisoning a challenger to his authority and was cast into space on a "strange flying craft" (a long abandoned shuttle from some other species). He was found in Earth orbit and brought to NICE labs, where he was in awe of the technology around him. After nearly dying several times along the journey, he was nursed back to health in the labs and there he often heard of the various experiments conducted by their labs, using girls from this island called "Shokushu." He heard about the beauties of the island and wondered if maybe he could be let loose there. Sure enough, the scientists dumped him on the island, just like he wanted. Did the people who were guarding him know it's what he wanted, or did he use his influence to gain access to this cornicopia of beauties? No one ever needs to know, because he's loose on the island.

Miscellaneous: He is rather tribal in some actions. "Speaks" with a Mid-Western "flat" accent.

Edit: Changed number of tentacles. Four was just too few for my tastes.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Last edited by Zhiric on Fri May 21, 2010 10:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Post Re: Zhiric
He seems....interesting. Maybe a bit bare bones on the details but its still a nice profile.

Anyways, welcome to the boards.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 am

I agree. It is a very good start. A little more detail could provide great dividends. But welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:47 am

Welcome to Shokushu :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:15 am
Profile YIM

Thank you for the feedback. I have used it to flesh out and expand upon Zhiric.

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]