View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Kerrick 

Post Kerrick
Backstory:

I was a once a man. My mother was human but my father an alien. Because of this I was rejected, rejected by the humans and rejected by the species of my father, the Raxii. Abandoned, I was left in space to die. But I did not die. Instead I stumbled across something, something I had previously thought as rumors and myths. I had discovered an alien species known as the Xigna. My father had told me stories of the Xigna, the insectoid alien race that had destroyed the Raxii Empire thousands of years ago and had driven them into space. I had long regarded them as an extinct alien race but no longer.

They sensed by hatred for the Raxii oh yes they sensed it. I was brought before the Hivemind and I was questioned. They took interest in me, particularly my hatred for the Raxiis and my will to survive. I was transformed. I was given a new life. I had become the very alien my native race had set out to kill. I have become Xigna.

I was special. I was a hybrid, a cross between the native Xigna race and alien specie. I had a combination of arms, legs, claws, and tentacles. I was stronger than the rest and in the Xigna society, strength means power. Others were based off of me, but I had something they did not, I could transform into my human form. Of course I was different, I did not look the same and to anyone who paid attention, they could notice the difference. But if hidden correctly, no one would notice.

I set out of my quest to seek revenge. Colony after colony of Raxiis was destroyed, destroyed by the Xigna, destroyed by me. Their weapons could do little harm to me and I slaughtered them. Slaughtered them like the animals they are. Our race contains no females; therefore we must depend on the females of other species to reproduce. After we had wiped out the males and the children, the females would be brought onboard the Hive Ships. We would impregnate them and regenerate our race. But the results were undesirable.

Then we found something, something that changed our fortunes. We took over a slave ship carrying human girls. We impregnate them and the newborn aliens were vicious and strong. We had found our gold. However slave ships did not carry enough humans for us to have a decent army. After an extensive search of their computers, we discovered the location of their major planets.

My name is Kerrick and I have recorded my message onto this Raxii beacon. I know this will reach you eventually and now that you have heard my story. You have been warned. We are coming.

- Kerrick, Xigna Commander

Name: Kerrick
Race: Xigna
Type: Commander/Reproducer
Place of Birth: Unknown
Height: Varies, between 10 to 20 feet.
Weight: Varies
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Black
Skin Texture: Scaly, rough, coated in slime.
Hair? No
Hair Color: N/A
Body Build: Tough, extremely muscular. See above picture for more info.
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: Varies, between 3 to 10 feet
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: 4
Wings? No
Wingspan: N/A
Wing Color: N/A
Cock Size: 11 inches
# of Cocks: 2
Fighting Style: Vicious and merciless. Kerrick would rip his opponents apart limb by limb.
Motivation: Dark lust, revenge, and to reproduce.
Psychological Profile: Kerrick loves to torment the minds of his victims to force them submit. He would rape his victims physically and taunting them mentally until they have no fight in them. Dominating and loves to hunt, especially with traps set.
Personality: Kerrick loves the feeling of being in control over his victims. He enjoys feeding off fear and anger. He is evil and cruel.
Human Disguise Form? Yes.
Human Disguise Appearance: He transforms into a thin and frail human teenager or man. His skin is grey and his eyes are red slits. He has no hair and appears to be extremely weak.
Clothing: In his human form, Kerrick wears an old t-shirt and jeans. He has a hooded cloak to hide his eyes and his skin.
Behavior: Dark, calm, and calculating.
Capabilities: Super vision and hearing, strong, fast, ability to walk on any surface, ability to breathe anywhere, telepathic, ability to change sizes, ability to change into human, smart, and capable of devouring the brains of humans in order to gain knowledge.
Weaknesses: Lack of smelling sense, ultraviolet light, weak eyes (a direct blow to his eyes can cause extreme pain).
Dislikes: Lack of girls and subordinates who fails him
History:

Secrecy Level: Highly Classified, Top Secret
Lab Report X-5556
Subject Number: 12

It has been a week since we procured the specimen. This is not the same Xigna creature we dissected a year ago. This once is a hybrid, a combination of Xigna and alien specie (this subject is presumably human). After careful research, we have found that the hybrids are more powerful and smarter than the normal Xigna. High sperm count and advanced reproductive system indicates that these are normally used as infiltrators to impregnate targets.

The specimen has four arms, two of them have five fingered hands, and these are longer, while the others have three fingered claws, shorter. The specimen walks on two extremely muscular legs and we believe that these monsters can move faster when crawling. The specimen as a muscular tail, which extends and retracts depending on the position of the body to provide balance. The back of the alien contains four smaller bladed limbs. After careful studying, it is determined that these limbs could transform into tentacles. Four breathing tubes in the back indicates that the alien can survive in space and just about any planet. The chest is protected by scales, in fact the entire body is protected by scales and thick skin. The skin would produce a green slime. After testing, it is revealed that these slimes are actually drugs, when contacted with the surface of a female, it would inspire lust and put the user into a drugged state, further indicating that these aliens are used to reproduce.

A dissection of head reveals two extremely powerful eyes and ears. There is no nose on the face and the mouth contains double set of razor sharp teeth. There is a long tongue, similar to that of a snake. The brain is extremely advanced, about twice the size of a human brain. The nerve system is complicated and it travels down the back which links it to another smaller brain near the hips. This brain controls the penis, tail, and tentacles of the alien. The main brain controls speech, breathing, movement, etc. It is determined that these aliens communicate telepathically with others and uses screeching noises to communicate with themselves.

The reproductive system, as stated above is controlled by a second brain. There are two penises, both of them around 11 inches in length and four inches in width. The system also regenerates sperm at a fast rate. The production of the drugged slime is also controlled by this brain. Until more dissection, this is all we have discovered about the system.

Doctor Toshiro Hashimoto
Authorization Code B-3341

Miscellaneous:
He can play with ADD as well. This will be before Kerrick discovered the location of Shokushu High School, where he temporarily resides.

In compliance with board rules, Kerrick will TRY to impregnate his victims but he will not succeed. Little does he know that his second brain had been damaged and a key factor in his sperm was not added. However if any girls wants to play this, please PM me.

Always Up for an RP. PM Me!

Last edited by SenZi on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:18 am

Post Re: Kerrick
Welcome to Shokushu.

Your profile is really well-written btw. And the picture you picked fits him well.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:35 am

Welcome to Shokushu. Your character is extremely well written. One thing I need to point out is that Shokushu is actually located on a planet away from Earth (to attract aliens away from Earth). Still it is a good character and I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:13 am

Thanks for pointing that out, must have missed it. Fixed.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:25 am

Oohh! A scary looking fellow isn't he? Welcome!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Profile YIM

Oh yes very scary.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Oh nice profile! ^_^ *clicks picture* WOAH! O.O Holy crap that's scary! 8D

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]