View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Divine monster? Elizia 

Post Divine monster? Elizia
My mistress does not need to worry over such a trivial sheet as this! In her stead, I, her loyal servant Gii, will answer the necessary questions!

Name: Elizia Val Rausten (Likes to be called Lady Elizia by her ‘victims’ but can also let you call her Eliz. The ones close to her also choose to call her Enuma).

Race: Half-deity and half-ghost currently.

Type: Goddess of magic, beauty, fertility. Also associated with her twin sister Matiat, goddess of war and wisdom.

Place of Birth: The old womb of Arisu, a deity, while an explosion of energy created the sky in the world.

Age: Many thousands of years old. But her eternal beauty gives her an appearance of around 24 for humans.

Height: 5’ 10” or 177 cm.

Weight: 155 lbs if her body becomes completely material (70 kg).

Bra size: 38 DD

Eye Color: Amber

Skin Color: White

Skin Texture: Velvet-soft.

Hair: Really long, straight and silky blonde.

Body Build: Curvy and near perfection.

Tentacles: None in her true form. But if she adapts another she can grow them, or summon them forth with her prominent magic.

Wings: Yes, four of them. The lower two are mostly used as tails, helping in direction while in flight, but if she’s strong enough she’ll be able to use all four of them. This probably means she’s in a very good condition and her powers are almost perfect, even for a while.

Wingspan: Around 5 feet, or 152 cm.
Wing Color: Black

Cock: H-how dare you imply that with Lady Eliz!? .... Well, she has none, but can create any number she wishes and any size thanks to her magic.

Fighting Style: My mistress prefers to summon minions or any other kind of being or object to take her place or help her fight. If the opponent proves to be more annoying, she then would attack with magic. But if she miraculously is forced to act on her own, she will summon her armor and weapons and unleash the almighty fury of the gods upon her foe.

Psychological Profile: She’s not the goddess of emotional stability. Most of the time she’s very calm and does not look for a fight, unless her needs or desires are not met. Though this has caused her many problems in the past, it is in her nature to seek not only pleasure but also power and perfection, by any means. Her peaceful nature only changes when looking to satisfy her obsessions, and will usually try to do so in either a deceptive way or a very straightforward one.

Personality: She is almost always reserved and calm, never losing her temper unless things don’t go her way as I said before. She treats me a bit badly sometimes, but that’s okay with me, for I am her servant. She may flirt with the students or play like one to help her get close to a girl or simply take her, forcefully if she resists. Lady Eliz usually enjoys talking and flirting with other people, but usually goes directly for the sex.

Sexual Oddities: BDSM, anal, oral, humiliation, forced arousal, orgasm denial, domination (or being dominated in rare cases).

Human Disguise Form: Of course.
Human Disguise Appearance: She can simply make her wings disappear, of take the appearance of anybody she wants.

Clothing: A black dress with short skirt with red and golden decorations is her usual attire. She can however, modify her clothes or change them to anything she wants, though red and black remain as her favorite colors.

Special Attributes: Her eyes glow all the time, though the intensity depends on her strength. Even so, they tend to glow the brightest in a clear sky. In daylight they are not very noticeable due the sunlight, but can be seen perfectly in the night.

Distinguishing features: Her long golden hair and choice of clothes, and her wings of course, if visible.

Capabilities: She is a goddess, goddess of magic! She has control over all elements and magical energy. She prefers to use the darkness to move between places and seemingly teleport between them. She can also manipulate it to create shadow objects or minions. Though she is capable of doing all this with any other element, darkness is her most used element unless she needs otherwise.

She also is capable of feeling the energy coming from all other beings, and even able to manipulate it to some extent, to change how they feel towards something. Mind reading is one of her favorite abilities, though only uses it if the being proves interesting enough. Through that, my mistress can also control another being’s mind depending if it’s weak of mind enough or on her own strength.

Being a deity, she can manipulate the very fiber of reality if she wants. My mistress is capable of summoning anything she wants, from a simple wooden chair to a huge monster, from a robot to a whole fleet of ships. Of course, it all depends if she’s strong enough.

Eliz can also change her appearance at will. Since that doesn’t need much energy, she can do that anytime she wants. The method she uses for it is not the same however. She can bend reality and shapeshift to whatever she wants or simply manipulate the light and optics to give the illusion of changing her appearance. She can also do that with me or with other beings or objects. My mistress is also immune to any substance if she wants, specially now considering the state she’s in, though can also make the substance affect her. Her abilities are endless, but unfortunately cannot do much unless she feels strong enough.

Weaknesses: Being the goddess of fertility too, the euphemism of being the goddess of sex is implied. They say that there’s no woman that can feel greater pleasure than her, and she can also make other beings have a greater pleasure as well if near her. This contributes to being one of her weakness since she’s very sensitive in her entire body, specially her intimate areas. Can be aroused easily and then a single touch can make her lust rise like a blaze. Though she can block all this, it’s her natural tendency to feel the pleasure and let it spread to others.

Likes: Slaves and servants, having power over others, beautiful girls. Also loves exotic food and grapes, wine, chocolate, and any kind of games.

Dislikes: Being proved wrong, that others make fun of her, not getting what she wants, and that people don’t act like the servants she thinks they are.

History: Ah, well, it all started back in the nameless planet we come from. The great dead gods and goddesses that came into being from amounts of energy accumulating in that part of the galaxy created the planet and let it have land and water. They were not perfect however, and they knew they would die when the energy calmed in the world. To leave a lineage behind them, they created other gods and deities to take care of the world for them.

The first five lived in the highest mountain top, Aleph. They were the ones that decided to create life and make it abundant, and created trees and valleys for the more intelligent species to live there and domesticate wilder animals. They did not realize that the mortal beings were not seemingly eternal like them, and generation after generation they had to create their offspring and keep the life moving by themselves.

It was then that they decided to procreate other deities. One of them was essential for life: she was named Elizia, and was born as the gods let the sky be born to entertain the mortals. My mistress was the one in charge of keeping the life moving in the planet, and to make every being capable of creating its own offspring. To make her job easier, she was also gifted with the power of magic, along with her sister Matiat, to investigate it and teach it to the mortals.
That’s how my mistress came into being. Nine other deities were created along with her, and together they kept the world alive and safe for many years. However, the young gods were more lax than the wiser ones and started to play games with each other. Soon, wars between gods were created, the people forced to choose sides.

The oldest and leader of the main five, Zumdahl, obviously did not approve of the younger deities and threatened them with taking their powers away and leave them like mere mortals.
At first, all ten young ones were scared of that warning, but as time passed, the more rebellious ones continued with their silly games of popularity, though in secret, proposing a deal and making the wars in the planet seem like battles that were caused by trivial matters instead of caused by them.

Arisu, the fourth goddess of the main five and wife to the second one, didn’t let Elizia and her sister Matiat to meddle in the games of the other gods. They were however, chosen as favorites from time to time by the mortals and were looked with envy by the other female goddesses. Unlike her wiser sister, my mistress enjoyed the attention and decided to become part of the games.

She used to procreate more demigods than the rest of the deities, and then came a time when she had to kill them so the mortals wouldn’t become minority in the planet created for them. This caused her to be the most loved goddess by the mortals, and thanks to that the planet kept prospering.

However, the goddess of water, Aschen, convinced Sanger, the god of war, to reveal Elizia’s participation in the games to the eldest god. Aschen used to be mortals’ favorite until my mistress decided to act as well. Out of her jealousy, she proposed to Sanger to bring him endless pleasure if he made Zumdahl take away Elizia’s power.

And that was how my mistress lost most of her power. When Sanger did as he was told, Zumdahl immediately converted Elizia to a mortal, and was kicked from Aleph to live with the rest of the mortals. After that happened, my mistress was overwhelmed with sadness and lived a hermitic life, me being the only one allowed to help her.

After a small time, though, there was clearly something wrong in the planet. After Elizia was degraded, all life began to deteriorate slowly. Without a goddess of fertility, all mortal beings immediately became sterile, like the times before Elizia was born.

The mortals started to be angry against the gods, in fear that everything they held dear would be lost forever and new things would have to be created anew by the gods to please them. That was how the rest of the gods came into the decision of returning my mistress her old powers, but with one condition so her punishment wouldn’t be lifted so easily.

Elizia was to become half ghost. Half of her power would be kept as pure spiritual energy forever inside a vault in Aleph and parts of it would only be loaned to her in times of need. But with only half her power, half the mortal beings in the planet were fertile again, and so our world maintained a very fragile balance, swaying between death and life. However, careful teachings by the gods kept them with a small, but steady birth rate after a few years.

In order to retrieve her powers more quickly and to amend her mistakes, Elizia decided to care more for the mortals in the planet. But when Zumdahl told her that she could grow stronger by herself if she looked for the various elements essential for her power, my mistress immediately planned to look out for these.

The sexual fluids created by other beings are the only source available for her power. At first, she began to use the fluids created by the mortals in our planet, but making them waste it on her would eventually cause the planet to decay again since the amounts of these to return Elizia’s power are huge.

And so, my mistress and I decided to leave our home planet behind, and seek the elixirs of her strength in the loins of other beings living across the galaxy. Little by little, we keep her power growing. However, we still have a long way to go. And just when we were losing hope before even trying harder, we heard of the existence of this place called Shokushu.
Since the fluids created by females are stronger than the male’s sperm, we were very delighted to know of this place. We keep traveling the galaxy in search of fertile beings that can help return Elizia’s power, too.

And that’s our story.

Miscellaneous: Oh? You would like our pictures for your records? Sure thing, I took these ones myself when Matiat taught the mortals to make cameras.

This is one where my mistress was wearing an improvised pair of gloves of ice... I can tell you that they hurt a lot.

This one is me being stretched by my mistress when she was young and wore the dress I made for her.

--------------------
Well, uploading another new character very late in the night for me. Unless you haven't seen the signature, I'm Raitei and this is the new character I had planned for the forums! Took a good while to complete, huh?

If you have any comments or doubts, please let me know. I think I will update this sheet a bit some time in the future, but for now, I'm okay with it. Also, please tell me if that is too much red ^^;;

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Last edited by Elizia on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:16 am

Post Re: Divine monster? Elizia
Nice monster, and a goddess too!

Oh, wait, what are you supposed to do in the presence of divinity?

*curtsies, then bows, then curtsies again, just to be sure*

The linked pictures do not display. Maybe because they are danbooro, lots of danbooro content is not viewable to non-members.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:37 pm
Profile YIM

OH!! That's right!! I totally forgot that danbooru problem. But I hope it's alright now... Hope imageshack doesn't fail me...

Oh my! Such a well-mannered girl! Wouldn't you like to spend a wonderful night with me and help me in my problem? I'm sure I'll make it up to you...

Now now Elizia, behave...

SFA---

Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Uh..err.. are you sure that is going to be safe, Your.. (How do you adress a goddess?).. Your Divineness?

Nice images :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:01 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu, enjoy your stay *bows*

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:04 pm

A goddess of magic? It sounds like we will meet each other soon enough! Welcome to Shokushu!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:43 am

Very... Very safe *winks*

Thank you for welcoming my new monster. She promises to treat you real good... so she says. And I'm sure she'd enjoy that meeting very much, Ishtar.

SFA---

Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]