View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Blatant copy and paste from my thread a few years back... 

Post Blatant copy and paste from my thread a few years back...
But i'm still alive >.> Don't have much free time nowadays, but I'm willing to start up something new with some detailed players that will have me. As for who I am:

His life began, and ended, in the time that society nowadays would call the dark ages, or the medieval ages as well. Grail was a knight, serving his country to the best of his ability, and his ability was quite reknowned. He was a born leader, failthful to his men, and loyal to his kingdom, there was not a thing in the world that could have bribed him away from his duties to his king and country.

That is, to say, that stealing his heart was a completely different story. Like most tragedies of their time, he had fallen for a simple villager, one who happend to live in the village of one of his King's most hated foes. When instructed to ransack the country side, and willingly kill the woman he had fallen for, the former knight turned his back on his king and his men, opting to become a wanted criminal for treason instead of killing the one person he loved.

Eventually after years of running and hiding, escaping the king's wrath would prove too difficult for him and his love, and both of them were burned at the stake. Feeling a betrayle and hatred for the kingdom he once so rightfully served, his soul was twisted, cursed to damnation as he was burned.

His rage would not allow him to die so easily. Just minutes after his body had died, his vengeful soul re-inhabited his body, a soul with a demonic aura all around it that caused his body to warp into the monstrousity it is today.

The re-incarnated lizard man from hell stands at nearly seven feet tall, and weighs just about as much as a pro-wrestler at his size. Covered in scales, his body is able to stand strong impacts without feeling a thing, however, sharp objects, if shoved up towards him, and not trying to go through him, would easily perice the flesh underneath those scales.

His wingspan, the leathery wings that almost have a life of their own, would be as tall as he is, allowing him to have an instant burst of speed while running, or grant him the ability to quickly retreat into the air.

Perhaps, however, the most terrifying feature his body sports, is the incredibly sharp, razor like tail that sways to and fro from behind his body. Able to cut through trees without a hinderance, and cause sparks to fly from metal, he mainly uses this apendage to cut through fabric, and to torment that naughty girl that seems to be a bit too stubborn for her own good.

After hundereds of years of venting his rage, he doesn't seem to be all that ready to stop yet...his soul endlessly searching for a sign that his love was able to come back as well...and perhaps she could dull the flame that raged on forever inside of that twisted, black soul.

Not everything from his past life had died, however, because one of the defining features of Grail's abilities, would be the ability to summon other demon's from hell, and command them to do his bidding. Whether it be to subdue a young female, or help participate in trying to break her spirit and soul with the vile acts he performs on them.

Humilation, degredation, words of the most vile intent seem to be what he enjoys most other than the act itself, and voices himself quite often, even when he is taking pleasure from the flesh of another. So expect to have your ear talked off in the worst ways imaginable if you were to ever meet up with this particular lizard man.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Post Re: Blatant copy and paste from my thread a few years back...
*Pokes Grail* Remember me?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:39 pm
Profile WWW

Damn right I do Madison. Been ages though. Life has been quite the roller-coaster.

Though all things given, and what I remember, I'm very happy to see that you're still with us.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Good to see you too Grail. ^_^

Hell, I remember you from before I even joined the military, nearly 6 years ago...

Man...talk about an oldbie, huh? :P

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:41 pm
Profile WWW

I'm not that old now *chuckles* Should give you an idea of how back and forth I am at times.

Truth is i'm working 10 and 12 hour shifts nearly five days a week...but recently I have been 'inspired' to start writing hardcore again, so doing this on the side is a fun distraction.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Yeah....I hear ya.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]