View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 5:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Rein 

Post Rein
Name: Rein

Race: Grungust

Place of Birth: The Royal Palace of Grungust Prime

Age: Unrecorded, although from the way Alteisen & Gespenst treat her most suspect she's older then they are.

Height: 5' 2"

Weight: 101 lbs.

Bra size: 36 B

Eye Color: Light Red

Skin Color: Pale, almost white.

Skin Texture: Velvet-soft but deceptively impervious to damage.

Hair: Mid-back length and pure white

Body Build: Slim, almost an athletic type body.

Tentacles: Can use magic to animate objects to act as phallus or tentacles.

Fighting Style: Lures in unsuspecting people with her humanoid body and either traps them with magic or with the help of Alteisen & Gespenst.

Psychological Profile/Personality: An exact opposite of Alteisen & Gespenst, Rein is almost always calm. Even in the presence of her bickering bodyguard she seems to exude an aura that keeps them calm enough to focus on the task at hand.

Sexual Oddities: Sharing girls with her bodyguard, torturing girls with pleasure, oral (given to her)

Human Disguise Form: Yes

Human Disguise Appearance: With magic her horns can disappear. She rarely goes further than that.

Clothing: See picture.

Special Attributes: She has an ornate looking tattoo in the middle of her back that absorbs surrounding energy like a vacuum and stores it within her body. It also gives her access to all of the spells that her long lived race has learned throughout the many years.

Distinguishing features: Her long white hair, horns, and if you're lucky enough to see it the tattoo on her back.

Capabilities: She has control of many spells, having access to the spells of many different schools of magic and the power to use them wisely. If the need arises she can also merge with Alteisen & Gespenst to use their body for whatever reason she chooses.

Weaknesses: If she absorbs too much power without using any every cell in her body can be supercharged by the strain of containing it, making even the slightest physical contact with another dangerous as her energy would try to push into the other being. This would leave them both extremely aroused, although the effects would fade from Rein within less than a minute.

Likes: In contrast to her personality, spicy food and also beautiful scenery, the stars, the moon, and a nice bath.

History: Born as the only heir to the royal line of Grungust Prime, Rein's young life was little more then being pampered by servants in an effort to keep her cooped up inside the castle to keep her "safe" from those who might want to get rid of her and take the title of successor for themselves. However the overprotective efforts of her parents and the many servants who seemed to want little more then to wait on her only made her want to escape from tedius castle life and get away and see her world.... maybe even other worlds. "How can I rule one day if I know nothing about the worlds around us? Even more so
how could I rule if I know nothing about my own world beyond what I have seen out of my windows?"

These thoughts of freedom began to turn into a dream for Rein...One that it seemed would never be. As one day after returning from the Guard's Quarters where she spent most of her time talking with her favorite warriors, the two headed beast Alteisen & Gespenst, in an effort to learn about life outside the castle from the more worldly warriors she found her parent's thrones surrounded by retainers and after pushing her way through the crowd she was shocked to find them dead. Even more shocking to the then innocent princess was that after questioning every servant in the castle that not a single one of them had the slightest idea of how it happened.

The death of her parents was a shock to the princess but even worse for the young woman in her who dreamed of nothing but exploring the vast universe outside her castle it seemed that the sudden loss of king and queen would force her to take the throne immediately, something she had no desire to do.... at least at no time in the near future. So just a scant few days before her coronation Rein managed to escape from the many servants preparing her for the coronation ceremony long enough to meet with Alteisen & Gespenst and with a little convincing the two headed beast agreed to help her stage her own kidnapping. The day of the coronation as she was about to begin the ceremony, Alteisen & Gespenst broke through the crowd and picked up the queen-to-be in one of his massive hands before seeming to disappear into thin air with the only clue the shocked crowd had was a glimpse of a ship as it blasted off into deep space.

Over the next many years, the "kidnapped" princess wandered the galaxy visiting many planets with her bodyguard leaving many princes and even other princesses broken hearted after enjoying their "company" in bed before leaving for another world, obviously thinking of them as little more then a learning experience. After many years and many more planets traveled Rein made her way to Shokushu and after learning of the many races and many young women who made their residence here she decided to stay and enjoy such a lush planet for a while...

Name: Alteisen & Gespenst

Race: Grungust Kai

Job: Rein's Bodyguard

Place of Birth: Grungust Prime

Height: 20'

Weight: 2,050 lbs.

Eye Color: Red

Skin Color: Grey

Skin Texture: Head and necks feel metallic, body feels leathery and tough

Body Build: Extremely muscular

Tentacles: None but their long necks can wrap around a girl with room to spare.

Wings: Yes, two of them. They are quite large but it takes excessive force from them to lift his bulk.

Wingspan: 8 feet.

Wing Color: Grey

Cock: Two, 16 inches long and four inches wide.

Fighting Style: In a real fight he would use his giant sword to demolish his enemies but dealing with the weak his brute strength allows him to do whatever he wants to pretty much whoever he wants.

Psychological Profile: With two heads on one body chaotic would be the only way to describe the both of them. Sometimes differing wildly on opinions of what to do they are prone to bickering until Rein comes in to calm them down.

Personality: Agressive and prone to violence, one of the few things they have in common, they tend to attack anything that angers them. Thanks to Rein's influence they have lessened their urges to kill randomly and instead fight to win, often leaving males or females alive if they're weak and raping the females to assert their dominance.

Sexual Oddities: In the midst of molesting a young woman the two heads may stop and fight if one or the other moved to a place the other wanted.

Distinguishing features: Giant muscles and two metallic heads..... need I say more?

Capabilities: He is insanely strong and able to swing his 12 foot sword with enough force to leave deep gashes in the ground.

Weaknesses: Prone to arguments even in the midst of battle

Likes: Big boobs, girls who fight back, forced oral, taking both a girls holes at once.

History: Born to a family of warriors Alteisen & Gespenst had a life that could be expected of such a family. Trained mercilessly from an early age the two headed beast seemed to have a talent for killing and as they grew a pronounced violent streak grew in them as well. After years of pillaging and plundering under the guidance of their father the two headed monster grew tired of taking orders from such a weak old man and during a battle with the royal families' army they used the oppurtunity to kill him. Before they had the chance to return back to the family home and claim leadership of the clan the two, who thought they were completely unbeatable, ran into the captain of the royal guard. Despite their best attempts to defeat him the massive monster was easily defeated by the immensely superior swordsman. But instead of taking their life the merciful captain gave them an offer, work for him at the palace and they would be spared along with being well-paid and well-fed. The idea of taking more orders was torture for the murderous beast but it seemed they had little choice and with an obvious great reluctance they accepted the offer. Over the next many years at the castle the two adjusted to life at the castle well with the help of the princess, who's many visits to talk with them seemed to calm their violent impulses immensely along with causing the two to develop affection for the tiny thing as well as a reason to protect her. And so their life continued as the princess' favorite bodyguard....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is Lira. Thought I'd make a monster to add to the fun.

Also, I still need a place of birth and a history so if anyone has some ideas to help me feel free to PM. I'd appreciate the help in finishing her although she is complete enough to start RPing.

*Note: PM Lira if you want to RP with either of them or give suggestions about either of my characters.

Lira's Profile

Last edited by Rein on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:09 am

Post Re: Rein
Oooh! This looks good :)

A pretty princess, with two nasty followers to ravage a girl silly. This looks like character with fun potential.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm
Profile YIM

A goddess and now a princess. Welcome to Shokushu *bows*.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, you have made a pretty interesting monster with bodyguards. Happy hunting!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:41 am

Bump to show I'm active again.

Also, I finally got around to finishing the histories for all of them so if you're intrested you can read it.

Lira's Profile

Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 am

Welcome back :) Glad to see your trio is back in action. Nice backgrounds, BTW.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am
Profile YIM

Welcome :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]