View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 12:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 They call him....Remiel! 

Post They call him....Remiel!
Name: Remiel
Race: Half demon, half Unseelie sidhe
Type: Dominant
Place of Birth: Unknown
Age: He is immortal. Has existed for roughly nineteen years or so.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Black as ebony.
Skin Texture: Remiel's skin is almost reptilian and though he's not scaley at all, his skin still has the same
sort of texture as an iguana's does. When he's aroused however his skin is somewhat slimy due to a substance
his body secretes whenever he's aroused.
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: White
Body Build: Though he is fairly slender, Remiel has a muscular physique like that of a dancer or a gymnast.
His muscles are compact as Remiel's body seems to be built for endurance rather then raw strength.
Tentacles? Remiel's tongue has the ability to stretch and is fully prehensile. Thus it is able to act as a
tentacle should the need arise.
Number of Tentacles: 1
Cock Size: 10 inches
# of Cocks: 1
Fighting Style: Remiel prefers to rely upon his speed and agility in combat, using hit and run tactics to
keep his opponent off guard and to tire him out. He prefers to outmaneuver and outwit his opponents if
forced to fight, luring them into traps and ambushes where he can more easily bring his claws to bear.
Though he is a viscious fighter when the situation calls for it, he does not like battling enemies head on as
he feels his skill set leans toward stealth and trickery.

Motivation: Being relatively young by demon standards, Remiel has come to Shokushu to learn the full range of
his powers and their full capabilities as he hunts the students who live there. Honing his skills basically.
Of course that's the reason he tells everybody, his major motivation is the sheer joy he gets from ravishing
the nubile young students there. He particularly delights in smelling their fear as he hunts them down.

Personality: Remiel is overconfident and eager to prove himself. He takes great joy in stalking and chasing
his prey and absolutely adores a challenge. With students he's preying upon Remiel is dominant and rude, they
are nothing compared to him really and they ought to be happy he bothers with them at all. With other monsters
his attitude is more respectful depending upon thier power. He will be friendly with monsters who are close
to his power level and more powerful monsters will receive his utmost respect.

Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Has been known to take the form of a human boy with white blond hair from time to
time. Is also capable of taking a female form, a busty teenager also with white blond hair but seems to
prefer the male form.

Clothing: For reasons known only to him, Remiel tends to dress in a school boy uniform wether he's in disguise or
not. Said uniform consists of black shorts, a white shirt, a blue vest and a red tie. Basically it looks like
what a male Shokushu uniform might look like if Shokushu actually had male students. As a rule he generally
goes barefoot, rarely wearing the white socks and black shoes.

Behavior: Tends to prowl around the campus looking for prospective victims. Often prolongs chases for his own
amusement and likes taunting and teasing the students he chases. Likes to take his time ravishing students when
he can.

Capabilities: Despite his slender appearence, Remiel is actually quite strong and quite capable of taking on
several human opponents at once should the need arise. He's also fairly fast, though his full speed has never
been measured. He is capable of leaping several feet, he could easily reach the top of a small building for
example but would never be able of bounding over the horizon like the Hulk.

Remiel can also walk along walls and ceilings as easily as he'd walk along the ground.

He also has claws on his hands and feet which are quite sharp.

When he's aroused Remiel's skin secretes an odd substance that acts as a natural lubricant. This substance
also produces an aphrodisiac effect when it touches the skin of humans though it's not know at this time if it
has any effect on other creatures at all. In addition to that, Remiel is capable of magically stretching out
his tongue several feet in length (max distance is about ten feet or so away). His tongue is also completely
prehensile and can be used as a tentacle.

Finally Remiel has illusion abilities that he can use to disguise himself or to confuse and distract his prey
or people who wish to do him harm.

Weaknesses: Though quite strong, Remiel is not the strongest monster at Shokushu. In fact he's probably
only mid range in strength by monster standards.
His illusions also tend to falter or even fail around cold iron due to his mother's heritage.

Likes: Ravishing students, overcoming challenges, students who fight back, most human food he's tasted
Dislikes: fighting other monsters, being harmed

History: To say the least Remiel's pedigree is unusual as he is the son of a demon lord and a dark fae of the Unseelie Court,
a pairing which is unusual at the best of times considering the snobbish nature of the Unseelie and the natural tendency of
some demons to conquer and slay anything they come across. In fact encounters between the demons and the Unseelie Court
tended to result in bloodshed and acrimony more often then not but as they say, for every rule there is an exception and Remiel's
parents.

Remiel's mother was a lady of the Unseelie Court who'd fallen out of favour with her brethren due to what they called her unsophisticated
nature and a couple of failures in the mortal realm involving some children she'd abducted, who managed to escape. With her enemies
in the court taking advantage of her sudden fall from grace, she was naturally eager to find an ally who could help her achieve the
power to which she was accustomed in addition to aiding her in getting revenge against the enemies who were attempting to strip her power from
her and steal her lands.

Enter Remiel's father, a demon lord who was looking to become ruler of his kind who was intriguied by the possibilities inherent in
an alliance with one of the sidhe. Wary of each other at first they proved to be a formidable pair who did quite a bit of damage
to the Unseelie Court and conquered several realms before retreating to his fortress to celebrate the victory that they'd achieved. The
mating was only meant to be symbolic of their alliance but that didn't stop the sidhe from getting pregnant, nor did it prevent Remiel's
birth a few months later. Dark skinned like his father, with six fingers and six toes on each hand and foot, the baby also had his
mother's stark white hair.

Others might have claimed the child to be an abomination and ended his life right there, but Remiel's parents were curious about what
powers a hybrid of demon and sidhe blood might possess. As he grew the boy displayed his father's power and endurance and his mother's
cleverness. Eager to help his son achieve his full potential the demon lord pulled some strings and got his son a license to hunt
at Shokushu, hoping that long days of ravishing students under the son would help Remiel achieve his full potential.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:52 am

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: They call him....Remiel!
Welcome to shoku Remiel ^_^ Nice to see you . . .and now that your profile looks pretty good I . .. shall hurry off before i get put on a milk carting labeled "missing' *dashes off after leaving welcome goodiebag*

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 am

Welcome aboard!

On behalf of my pixies, I will express their delight to see that you are half sidhe. They haven't met any since the late medieval age, and are kinda glad they are not extinct :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:43 am
Profile YIM

Welcome. Hope to see you in play.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 pm

PiaM. wrote:
Welcome aboard!

On behalf of my pixies, I will express their delight to see that you are half sidhe. They haven't met any since the late medieval age, and are kinda glad they are not extinct :)

Remiel is quite happy to reassure them on that point, having encountered quite a few sidhe himself. Sadly they don't get on with him to well, Court politics and such you know.

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:37 pm

*squee* Yay faerie lore!
That's an interesting combination you have there; I like how you included the political complications of his background. The school outfit is a nice touch- I can just imagine someone being *very* confused to see a monster in uniform.

Airi: *peeks* Inhuman skin, too many fingers: monster. *hides* ...in a uniform?! *sighs, grins to self, shakes head* Well, that's a new one.

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:10 pm

Remiel is shocked that Aiyero didn't notice the claws and the prehensile tongue. Of course, running in terror might have something to do with that. :lol:

Perhaps he'll get a chance to show her those sometime? =P~

Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Unless he was currently using it when she was spying on him, the tongue had a good chance of going unnoticed.

And running in terror? Pssh. That would require her to have a flight impulse stronger than her curiosity (which she has yet to develop >.>), so I'd have to say the odds of her getting acquainted with said appendages are pretty good. If he's a gentleman, he'll give her an interview for her favors. :D

If interested in an RP, just send me a PM. Thanks to isometricmayhem for the new pic! ^.^

Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I'd expect some weird looks. :P

And welcome to the SHS resort. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

Aiyero wrote:
Unless he was currently using it when she was spying on him, the tongue had a good chance of going unnoticed.

And running in terror? Pssh. That would require her to have a flight impulse stronger than her curiosity (which she has yet to develop >.>), so I'd have to say the odds of her getting acquainted with said appendages are pretty good. If he's a gentleman, he'll give her an interview for her favors. :D

Well gentlemen would be too strong a term for Remiel but I could see him giving her an interview. He's never been interviewed before after all, he'll be curious if it adds anything to the post ravishing experience. :lol:

Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:23 am

Heh, I don't know what it would do for him, but Airi would certainly appreciate it. She's trying to poke her nose into corners it doesn't belong, after all, and she figures the monsters are less likely to write her up for being nosy than if she spies on the prefects... or worse, the Head Girls. <.< >.> 0.0;

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:50 am

Welcome to Shokushu. *sticks tongue out (again) at Remiel for not being able to catch a student in the basement*

*knows that next time we meet I'm screwed ... literally*

If you want I'd be happy to do a forum scene with you Remiel, and unlike the IRC one I would be able to hang around so you could actually catch me. :p

And I wouldn't write you up for being nosy Airi if you tried to spy on me ... I would come up with a whole range of things you have done that I could give you detention for and ... I think I may have said to much. You are quite welcome to spy on Leriana if you want, she won't punish you for it ... much.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 am

>.> See, this is why Airi stays away from the girls in power. But, since she has such a nice invitation... Maybe that will happen sometime. :D Curiosity killed the cat, and ensnared the Airi.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 am

Oh it's curiousity that snares Airi is it?

*Remiel puts the lasso away then.*

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:44 am

*wry grin* Well, curiosity, or her own poorly considered words. The mouth is the root of all misfortune, 'tis true. ;D

Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]