View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Thorak (Returned Monster) 

Post Thorak (Returned Monster)
The Dark Hive

Background:
Its close, not even next door… Some call it Umbra, some call it the Unspace, some the Warp… But whatever it’s name is… it is the place where our beliefs become real, and where the Horrors that spawn from our imagination are more than just a superstition.
Physics becomes just a point of view, and what is a given fact in our reality, may just be wrong in this place that breeds the chaos. For thousands of years, it was just the source of nightmares for all living creatures in the Universe…

When conscience awoke in my home-galaxy, its Unspace began to form.
Barely noticeable at first, but the more the galaxy filled with life, the more this space became the breeding ground of evil. All the evil thoughts, malicious hopes and destructive wishes granted form to the Dark Gods, malicious beings of unimaginable power and hate. And as the races of the Galaxy learned how to use the Unspace… They were unleashed…

Nobody knows when it first came into existence. A single being, consisting of billions of smaller beings. The swarm that spanned light years, and whose hunger for living creatures was insatiable. Galaxy after galaxy, island of worlds after island of worlds, fell to its hunger, left bare of life, as the swarm wandered on. And all this for the single purpose, to add more genetic information to the swarm. Aeons ago, the eastern spiral arm of my galaxy crossed the path of this unsatiable monster, which itself consisted of monsters. And the monsters began to feast on planets full of life, and nothing seem to be able to stop them.

The dark gods, exhausted from their aeon long birth, had to fear for their existence already. Without the constant source of hate, maliciousness an perversity, which the different races of the Galaxy created in their eternal war for superiority, there was no way for them to survive. But the Swarm did not feel. The gigantic biomass that fed on planet after planet felt no grief, no hate. It only felt hunger and the urge to still it.

But the gods had to wait for the perfect moment to strike, and so they waited.

It was, when ten percent of the galaxy had been devoured already, when the swarm came close enough to the nexus of darkness, home to the dark gods, to allow the God of Perversity, Baaatu, to seed his corruption. The power of the dark ones veiled the Panet Heekatora, as the landfall of the Swarm was finished. All inhabitants of the once peaceful world were devoured, sacrificed to the swarm as a ruse, and their genes were added to the swarm-genepool. But as this part of the swarm turned to leave the planet, it found that it couldn’t. Dark Magic had moved the planet into the Unspace. And here the corruption of the swarm began.
Baaatu implanted thoughts, desires, and hate into the beings of the Swarm. And he implanted the lust for sex, and showed them how to grow genitals.

While the original swarm procreated asexually, the beings that grew on Heekatora for the next thousand years, hunted each other for food and sex. And all the time, this new race, this Dark Hive, this ultimate weapon of the Dark Gods, hungered for new genes, new races to procreate with. And the hunger turned to frustration, and the frustration to rage, and Heekatora became a planet of eternal war and perversions, just as it was pleasant to the Dark gods.

And then they sent them back.
20 percent of the galaxy had already been devoured by Swarm, but the original swarm was slow, compared to the new breed. It lacked compassion to a cause, it lacked driving force, something that the new breed had more then enough, because it hungered for sex and domination. It wanted to spread it’s evil seed, rape the inhabitants of our galaxy, and turn them into sexual playthings and breeding stock equally. And so our home galaxy was torn apart by the war of The Dark Hive and The Swarm.

The Hive won. But it didn’t stop. As our galaxy had turned into a place of rage, hate and sex, the Dark Hive turned to the other islands of worlds… and one of them is yours.

You, that you found this robot beacon, and heard my story, know that the Dark Hive is coming for your galaxy. Most probably the first of them are already there. You can try to flee, you can try to fight… but I recommend you to pray.

Oolazu the watcher, last of the Tarkonid race.

Name:
Thorak

Race: The Dark Hive

Type: Infiltrator

Place of Birth: Gaamu, Small Magellan Cloud

Self-Conscious after interstellar travel between Magellan Cloud and our galaxy since approx. 23 years.
Height: 8 to 12 feet

Weight: 800kg to 1200kg (depending on chosen size)

Eye color: black, though glowing yellow when aroused

Skin Color: red, black

Skin Texture: Scaly, rough. Several horns, and hard bony plates. Slick and slimy coat produced by glands beneath the skin.

Hair? None

Body Build: See picture

Tail? Yes.

Tail Length: 6 feet

Tentacles? Yes, hidden, but extensible.

Number of Tentacles: one smaller (approx. 1 meter) in every limb (6) + several large hidden between the bone plates on the back. All extensible and retractable back into the body at will.

Cock Size: Bigger then enough, and then again a little bigger.

(variable, as body size, 12-30 inch(for number fetishists))
# of Cocks: 3,hidden but extensible
Main cock

Secondary cocks

Thumbnails, click to enlarge

Fighting Style: Hunts from the shadows, Tactical, tries to maneuver its victims into a position where he can exploit their weaknesses or use his own strengths. This can be spoiled by his love to shatter their hopes when they realize they can't escape, which is why he often takes them at the last possible instant, or lets them think he is weaker than he appears.

Psychological Profile: Loves to Hunt, and rape its victims not only physical, but also emotional. Dominating. When arriving in a new hunting ground (our galaxy) the hive creatures begin to prey on the males of the present species and consume their brains to gather knowlegde, and the genetic information necessary to grow genitals and fertile semen to mate and procreate with the females. When the Hive Creature is able to grow the primary sexual organs and begins to feel sexual attraction towards the females of the hunted species, it knows that the process has reached phase two, in which they hunt the females to abduct them, rape them, and procreate with them.
While hunting the males, the creatures often adopt the darker and more unsavory views and desires from the brains of the males of the hunted species. Thorak entered Phase two with humans just recently, after 13 Years of hunting them,so he has accumulated quite an amount of views from galactic mercenaries, asteroid miners and human slave traders, strengthening his view on human girls as playthings and sex objects made to satisfy his needs.

Motivation: Procreation, insatiable dark lust, that was implanted by the Dark Gods, and the sexual attraction he feels towards his victims due to his long preliminary hunt (for male brains and gene material...).

Personality: Evil. Enjoys the fear of its victims. Merciless.

Human Disguise Form? Hell no

Clothing: None

Behaviour: Dark Overlord

Capabilities: Darkvision, walking on every surface, able to walk on walls and ceiling, able to breath under water, incredible Strength, extreme sensitive olfactory senses. Telepathic. Able to grow and shrink at will (within the size limits). Able to grow organic tools from his body ( Blades, horns, tentacles, whips :wink: ). The ability to render a victim unable to speak about or draw attention to the (happening or happened) rape incident.

Weaknesses: Chloroform, all ultra-strong scents (A bottle of parfum can be a venerable weapon, and distract him for several posts).

Dislikes: Absence of virgins or Not-so-virgins-anymore.

History: He is one of the first of the Dark Hive, which came to our galaxy. He wants to find the best material to build a hive lair, and came to the conclusion that human females fit his purposes best, because of their ability to feel all the feelings (fear, hate, lust, revulsion) intensely, thus supporting the growth of the evil conscience in his offsprings.
When the human girls are ripe (they leave Shokushu), he will try to take the best ones for himself. Until then he will test them.

Can play with ADD too, this would be the time before or after his time on Shokushu. Before would be fighting a single enemy alien (Alien 1 Style) afterwards he will have build a Hive lair, (Alien 2 Style).

Update:

A second meeting with Pia (and her first outbreak of powers as a Voluptarius) took away Thoraks psychic connection to the "Dark Hive", such that his goal now is not anymore to evaluate and collect as many women for his dark masters, but insteadto start his own hive.

He knows it will take at least a thousand years before the brunt of the Hive will reach the Milky Way, but compared to his lifespan this is little, and he knows that they will neither recognize him nor any of his offsprings (as the psychic bond was basically the only way to ensure that two hive creatures recognize each other. Billions of years of crossbreeding with the different species of the universe can create some... diversity) So in order for him and his offsprings to survive he would, driven by necessity,have to side forces with the races of the milky way.

Unfortunately, this doesn't change much for the girls though, he is just working for another side (his own) , and probably less inclined to turn sadistic (but more interested in the carnal aspects) as the dark hive and their evil masters have no control about him anymore. He still has to create a Hive and now he has to make sure his offsprings spread across the universe before his former masters show up, as given the fact that he carries in himself the geneseed of the Hive, he and his offsprings might become the best chance this galaxy has (or so he thinks).

I read the board rules, also the no impregnation part. So, Thorak will try, but not succeed. If there is a girl with such a fantasy (fetish) we can play that pm

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Last edited by Thorak on Sun May 08, 2016 6:03 am, edited 21 times in total.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:42 pm

PM me lets set up a scene!

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:35 pm

Ooooo... Syll's going to have to meet this one!

Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:06 am

Hmm, in a way I think our monsters apperances are similar.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:51 pm

Post Re: Thorak(New Monster)
Well, i am back on the boards. Just wanted to let you know. If you are u for an RP, PM me.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Kinda reminds me of a combonation of the forces of Chaos and the Tyranids from Warhammer 40K...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:23 pm
Profile WWW

woof!

very Giger

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm

Great monster =D>

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:50 pm
Profile YIM

I agree this monster profile is amazing ^_^

Always up for an RP. Pm me to set one up

Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 am

Hmm, thanks for all the flowers girls, i always thought that Thorak is rather nonunique, more what you expect from a monster, than having a special catch.

Very nice to read so much positive feedback though. On Shokushu the girls are there for the monsters, but... really... isn't it the other way around?

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 am

Does it matter in the end?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am
Profile WWW

replaced the cock picture, yet i am not quite content.

Ongoing RPs:
Thoraks RP List,

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:16 pm

Oh my! That is one intimidating cock! Something that is good in a monster :lol:

I wonder, wouldn't the barbs rip the girl apart? Or am I misunderstanding completly?

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm
Profile YIM

The barbs are made completely of flesh, somewhat... gristle like. Thorak hurts only males, he wouln't damage a female, (besides emotionally that is- The limbs are made for additional stimulation, you want to try?)

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:30 pm

Ok, I see!

The barbs would bend instead of piercing or tearing the flesh of the female, but with the added bonus of looking realy scary.

Thorak wrote:
you want to try?)

I might just take you up on that offer..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next