View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Vice Kincade 

Post Vice Kincade
Name: Vice Kincade
Race: Demon
Type: Demon
Place of Birth: Hell, I'm guessing?
Nationality: British in his human form
Height: 6'1 demon, 5'11 human
Weight: 175 lbs-ish
Eye Color: Blue in human, red in demon
Skin Color: White in human, dark grey in demon
Skin Texture: Very smoothe when he has had sex recently, when he hasn't, it becomes more dry.
Hair? Yes. It's long and comes down to about his shoulders.
Hair Color: In his demon form, it's dark grey, with red tips. In his human form, it's blonde
Body Build: He's tall, and has a pretty built chest and torso. He's less built in his human form.
Tail? Yes.
Tail Length: About three feet, retractable.
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: As many as he needs
Wings? Yes.
Wingspan: About four feet
Wing Color: Blood red.
Cock Size: Eight inches
# of Cocks: Just one
Fighting Style: Usually just throws his weight around, but he can also use his insane speed to confuse the enemy, and to hit very quickly, or even subdue them more easily. He also can control darkness, so he uses that to his advantage.
Motivation: Nothing other than pure pleasure.
Psychological Profile: He's a very quiet, calm being in most cases. But when faced with a challenge, like from a victim, he can become angry and anxious.
Personality: His personality is very hard to peg. It's sometimes very calm, sometimes very annoyed and tempermental. It all really depends on the situation.
Sexual Oddities: He prefers shaven girls, he likes redheads. 
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Slightly above average height, light white skin, blue eyes and blonde hair.
Clothing: In demon form, a tattered pair of red jeans. In human form, a pair of tight blue jeans, with a nice t-shirt, sometimes with a jacket over it.
Special Attributes: He can fly, control darkness, and one of his tentacles has a small needle that can inject a small dose of his own darker red blood that gives him a little control over the victim's body. He also can see two minutes into the future. This helps him with many things, gambling being a big one.

Distinguishing features: He has white swirly tattoos going down the inside of both arms and legs. He carries around a charred Mericwn half-dollar, and uses it to make 'bets', where he sees into the future enough to know what it's gonna land on. His eyes in demon form are a piercing red that, when looking directly into them, can even stun unsuspecting viewers.

Weaknesses: Light that is not of the sun, and not from a bulb or fire. Like, if a person could control some sort of angelic light.

Vice's Profile!
PM to set up a roleplay. I'll do monster/student, or maybe even space pirate type stuff.

Last edited by Vice on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:00 am

Post Re: Vice Kincade
Welcome :)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

Welcome aboard :)

Do you have a picture of him, perchance? I am kind of curious as to how his human and monstrous forms compare.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile YIM

What brings him to SHS?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks everyone. (: And as for the pictures, I actually tried to find one of his demon form, and had no luck. I will try and find a pic of his human form and put it in his sig, and I'll try again to find the demon pic. And, Madison, I'm guessing he just stumbled across it, and decided it was a good place to hunt. I know the character sucks, but he's my first on here, and my first like this, so in stil tryin to get used to him. If I come up with more, I will add it to his profile. -nods-

Vice's Profile!
PM to set up a roleplay. I'll do monster/student, or maybe even space pirate type stuff.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

I just wanted to say a belated welcome to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your hunts.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 pm

Sorry for the delay. Welcome to Shokushu. :-)

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]