View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 It's...BEPPO! *confetti* 

Post It's...BEPPO! *confetti*
Name: BEPPO!

Race: Anyone who's gotten close enough to ask him this question, has ended up murdered, eaten, or if they are female, horribly, horribly raped for days. Let's just go with 'Clown'

Type: Humanoid?

Place of Birth: Y'know, it's not often a topic of conversation for him. One would have to think earth, but possibly, Hell, possibly created, possibly some other dimension. You know these monster types, convoluted bastards if ever there were.

Nationality: Has been a common terror for North America for years, although no one has EVER confirmed his existence.

Age: Has been terrorizing communities for about 25 years, now, actual age is not clear.

Height: 8'2

Weight: 400 pounds.

Eye Color: white orbs, with small black dots. No irises.

Skin Color: Leathery black with the exception of his painted, dull white face. Keep in mind here, kiddies, "black" isn't like the skin color black...it's like, an old, dead tree.

Skin Texture: Leathery, ALMOST like tree bark to the touch.

Hair: Yes.

Hair Color: Green, has almost an afro, except is bald on top, OR, presumably, since he doesn't take off his hat very often.

Body Build: Verrrrry lanky and wiry.

Cock Size: 17 inches, is also...bendy.
# of Cocks: Just the one, though he uses "toys", also.

Fighting Style: CRAAAAAZY. And a lot of it is, initially, being very stealthy and stalky, all about watching the girls, and picking his favorite target. And then? Bumrushing the target, basically walking through everything, shrugging off obstacles, and taking his target, rutting her like fucking crazy. It should be noted, that he isn't really "cowardly", just particular...like, if Wonder Woman was a character, and he decided on Wonder Woman, he'd bumrush her and get into a craaazy big fight. He just needs to like the target. She needs to make his cock swell, basically. ;)

Motivation: CRAAAAAAZY. Basically, he wants the world to burn, if I can quote a butler.

Psychological Profile: CRAAAAAAZY. Batshit fucking bonkers. I don't know how else to explain it, honestly.

Personality: Very quiet and patient, when hiding, or if there are too many victims to nail all of them...but if he knows it's time to strike, he'll make a beeline for his victim, usually screaming and cursing obscenities at them, and when he HAS a victim in his hands, he is VERY violent. Like, the only way the girls live is that they have to live as per the forum rules, and so they're able to hold on. But realistically, if this was real life, I think it would play out MUCH differently.

THANK GOD this ain't real life! =D> But yeah, when NOT choosing to rape and go on the attack, OR, if he sees a girl that he....likes more then just a passing jackoff tool, he'll stalk 'em, sending them balloon animals and other such clown stuff, before inevitably...taking them, violently. Beppo is a clown. He's a pretty angry guy, monster or no.

Sexual Oddities: Strangely enough, during the rape, Beppo will start crying and begging the victim not to "rape him", "Please let him go", telling them that they "killed his husband/mother/daughter/etc etc etc", his face a mask of contorted rage and misery. It's been speculated that this is a form of mocking his victims, and parroting past victims.

Clothing: Beppo wears the typical clown getup, altered for his size. Large, oversized peach-colored pants, yellow under shirt, deep blue, small jacket with a yellow and black striped bow-tie, that spins! His purple clown shoes are ENORMOUS, and numerous victims, upon backing away from a diversion he created and stepping upon the shoe, have noted a comical "squeak", even as they felt solid flesh. Amazing anyone remembered that at all, after he got done with them.

He wears big white Mickey Mouse gloves, but with four fingers, and sometimes when he moves, his coat sleeves ride up a bit, allowing one to see the black flesh underneath, same as Beppo's neck.

Not sure if his clown face should be counted under this, but I'll do it anyway: White face, though it's not ENTIRELY white...more, bone white, or milk that's juuust starting to go bad. Over that, bright red lipstick, black eyepaint, like diamonds, and of course, a bright red nose. Unlike Killer Klowns from Outer Space, this nose does NOT easily pop and kill him. I hated that part.

And lastly, the lime-green, bent old tophat with the floppy top. That holds a secret...

Special Attributes: Is VERY strong, and VERY fast, his run is on par with a moving car, though possibly not a speeding car, for very long. And he's capable of ripping the car apart with his bare hands. And, he's able to regenerate wounds, in the style of any good slasher.

Distinguishing features: His entire body.

Behavior: Figured this was covered in 'Personality'...

Capabilities: Very stealthy(surprisingly, given his outlandish attire), can create "magic tricks", basically, perverted, super-versions of clown tricks, never-ending handkerchiefs in his pants to tie a bitch up, oversized mousetraps(for big tits! :D ), balloon animals to charge and attack people, etc etc...it's all funny, but it can ALSO be used to mess people up. He also has a lot of, like...gorey, mutilatey stuff, but he wouldn't use that for raping schoolgirls, so I don't think I'll put it.

OH YEAH! And, living in his hat, on his head, there is a third, arm-like thing, it has two thumbs on either side, and three fingers..it's very bony with claws, and is a good example of how his hands would REALLY look. It's pretty freaky, about the size of him when extended, and all in all, a good surprise weapon.

Weaknesses: Shit dude, I don't know...he can be easily distracted, and isn't the smartest guy out there. Also, as tough as he is, if you get PAST that, he doesn't like pain. He will avoid pain...but if this is inflicted on him by a woman, that means she's PERMANENTLY on his shit list, which isn't a good place to be. Just sayin'.

Likes: Well, obviously, rape. Being wacky, entertaining an audience(before he murders and rapes), trumpets.

Dislikes: Pain, overly loud screaming, Others being happy.

History: Y'know...he's a tall killer rapist clown. Terrorized America for a number of years. I can only assume, eventually he was brought to Shokushu High, so that he could exercise his "demons" without risk of him being discovered by the world. Should I put more?

Miscellaneous: Beppo is a clown.

Last edited by BeetleDemon on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:03 am

Post Re: It's...BEPPO! *confetti*
Killer Klowns from Outer Space, anyone? XD

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:51 am

Yeah, I went '80s shlock with this one. :D

Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 am

Well, don't get TOO rough with them. As in nothing perminent.

Otherwise, Madison's Hunter-Seekers will be on the lookout for a clown. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 am
Profile WWW

Trust me, anything permanent would make me cry. Y'all ain't gotta worry.

Feel free to look out all you want. He's gonna be behind you, no matter what. ;)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:48 am

BeetleDemon wrote:
Yeah, I went '80s shlock with this one. :D

You have very good tastes then, my friend... :lol: Best damn movie ever, imho. Right after Scarface that is, of course...

Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 am

Ha ha ha, thank you, man...Scarface is great, but it ain't no Army of Darkness, man.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 am

True, but Army of Darkness ain't no Full Metal Jacket. XD

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah, but Full Metal Jacket ain't no Apocalypse Now.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 am

Mhmm, but Apocalypse Now ain't no Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 am

Dude.

I yield. particularly because I want to stop spamming my guy's thread. ;) Not sure if that's winning us points..

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:51 am

Welcome!

..you're scary :shock:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:41 am
Profile YIM

I shall take that as a compliment, possible future victim. ;) Thanks a bunch.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:44 am

You should definitely take that as a compliment.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am
Profile YIM

So, uhhh...we good to go? I mean, should I spruce anything up, or anything?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next