View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Two incomplete ideas: 

Post Two incomplete ideas:
I was working on these characters as I was rping here with Beppo, but since it don't matter no more, I'll just give 'em to ya raw.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:59 am

Post Re: Two incomplete ideas:
Name:
Captain Klaatu's Alpha Kurmin Files, Zelta Zelta Conrad-G. While this strange, alien part of the universe, devoid of intelligent life save for the primitive sub-creatures that seem to stalk every bleak alien globe is empty of our kind, we take solace in our mission, we take comfort in that science will prevail. For good or for evil, this is not our concern, but rather the cold, passionless job of data collection, to serve our people long after our own carbon shells settle gracefully into the void of energy that we all must eventually return to. It's almost....poetic, if it weren't so...scientific. (Klatu's voice can be heard tearfully breaking up as the log ends.)

Lieutenent Verata, log sumthin', or some bullshit. Hey man, I'm haulin' ass and gettin' paid, and fuckin' some hot alien bitches up while I do it, that's what it's all about, right? All about them Qor'gokz. And if I claim to be a wiseman, it means I do not know, ashes to ashes, Dust in the Wind, Tuesday's Gone with the Wind, baby. Man...fuck this talking to myself faggy shit, I'm getting smashed and rockin' out to Stairway, brother. (Sound of slightly phallic, glass drug paraphernelia being smoked as the log ends.)

Ensign Nikto, a nickle shortuva piggy bank, dontcha think? (canned laughter as the log ends.)

Race: As their race name is pronounced through a collection of subtle nods and whistles, we just call 'em Gray Skinned Men.
Type: Humanoid, Alien.
Place of Birth: Out There. (cue whistling)
Nationality: Their planet is one nationality.
Age: Klaatu is currently a million retrograde detonations of the distant red dwarf, Verata is almost up there at nine thousand, and the younger Nikto is only 660(legal, in Earth terms.)
Height:
Klaatu: 6'9
Verata: 7'2
Nikto: 5'5
Weight:
Klaatu: an athletic, brawny 90 pounds, from his rough and tumble lifestyle, and all the bulk in his frame, but that doesn't compare to...
Verata: a large, heavy, overweight, almost UNHEARD of 115 pounds, his life of excess quickly catching up to him.
Nikto: the runt of the trio, he weighs a nice compact 80 pounds.
Eye Color: Black, and very large.
Skin Color: Gray.

And that was all I managed to complete of 'em.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Post Re: Two incomplete ideas:
Name: Pan, the Pied Piper. Others, less educated fellows, have called me the Devil! I make no claim to be ruled by my moral scruples like you mortals, yet to exagerate me, to demonize me in such a way...'tis a little unfair, but I understand...I suppose. *back of hand over palm in Shakespearean pose*
Race: Ha ha ha, Some call me a "Satyr", or "Goat Man", or "Magician", but make NO mistake, young one, I am a God, in every definition of the word!
Type: One of a Kind!
Place of Birth: 'Twas born in a land that shall nevermore see the eyes of humans, something beautiful, forever gone. A pity.
Nationality: Hmmph! What use are borderlines for a God? I traverse time and space, the cosmos itself and everything inbetween. To quote a great bard that rivals myself, I've been everywhere, man.
Age: Time is a lie. I am but a freshborn lamb, ageless, ancient and new.
Height: (He is about, 5'7)
Weight: (320 pounds, but he caries it VERY well.)
Eye Color: The deepest ocean blue. I've been informed that they are beautiful beyond compare, but to me, they are only eyes. 'Tis the vision they grant me, I find most beautiful.
Skin Color: I suppose my flesh is tanned, a natural tan, as I do not change hue like you humans...I'm not quite so delicate.
Skin Texture: Like any other human, except might I say, my skin is soft to the touch, and my muscles obviously felt. Many have enjoyed laying themselves on me, simply to feel me move 'neath them.

And, that was it, of THAT one.

Yep.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]