View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Ravenous One 

Post Ravenous One
Let’s start with my name, Vaaloris. It means … hmm, how would I translate it for you … “ravenous one”, would be the closest human words. I was told that I clutched to my mother’s breast at birth as ravenously as I clutch to the pleasures in my life. I am from the planet Tjanik. My people are a proud, sentient, strong hunter species, victorious on every endeavor, maybe too much so, if that’s possible. We have conquered most all the surrounding worlds in our dimensional quadrant, but this leaves us in a precarious situation. We have all but exhausted our supply of prey, and are now forced to branch out in search of new prey, in new worlds.

Tjaniks are protective and committed to their own, but might be described as vicious to their prey. They’re not crazed maniac killers, but definitely dedicated to the hunt, and the full utilization of the prey. I don’t consider myself vicious though, I’m more lustful then violent, but I am determined when it comes to what I crave. In hunting and harvesting my victims, I can be quite persuasive and relentless. Customary methods of torture are quite effective, but usually elevate to the point of death, because the prey experiences an overload of sensations, whether it be pain or pleasure. I have watched fellow comrades end the life of their prey, and I will admit it arouses me, but I have never actually killed one of my own victims. I revel in their emotional struggles as they writhe and squirm till they climax, but never push them too far. I let them go eventually, so Shokushu’s rules about “not killing the students” will be easy. It will be the “not leaving permanent marks” that will be my challenge. Not being able to leave my usual calling card saddens me, but I will do my best to make our time together memorable in other ways.

My species is asexual or multi-gendered, not like hermaphrodites where both organs exist simultaneously, it would be more accurate to say we evolve to fit our needs at the moment. Female preys are often the ones to snare my attention, so in that situation for example, I adapt to fit the female organ to accomplish my goals. Although I prefer male partners, it arouses me now just thinking of all the females on this island for me to fulfill my erotic hunting needs. At home, my trophy wall holds thousands of vials full of all the sexual secretions I have gathered over my young years. The receptive vial attaches to a human female’s vaginal opening or the exterior tip of a male member with tiny hair like spikes to hold it secure during orgasm while it sucks up the sweet nectar. I revel in every drip of climactic juice extracted by the vial, and I can’t wait to add more to the wall. None of the little students here are safe for my greatest skill as a hunter is patience.

I’m sure by now you are wondering what I look like, when I am not in stealth form:

Human disguise: No
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 186 lbs
Build: Muscular, but lean
Age: 28 years old according to the Tjanik calendar. It might be around 70 in human years. Humans are so impatient, their clocks are speedy and their deaths reflect it. I will abide my time and relish in each moment here at Shokushu.
Eyes: 2
Eye color: Red
Breasts: 2, orb-like and firm (always visible)
Tentacles: 2, retractable into my back, one on either side of the spine (visible only when needed)
Hair: 2 cranial protrusions more like pliable horns then hair, so No.
Posture: Walk upright
Legs: 2
Arms: 2
Hands: 2, 4 fingers
Feet: 2, 4 toes
Claws: Yes, 1” long, extending from fingers and toes
Tail: Yes, 5’ long, 3” dia. and splits like a snakes tongue at end

Tongue: Like a snakes tongue, but splits into 3 at end, and is covered with a saliva that is made up of about 60% aphrodisiac, keeping me in a semi aroused state. One lick of my tongue on the outer skin of most species administers enough aphrodisiac to arouse the recipient with in a short period of time. Any contact made on an interior part of the body takes effect within seconds.

Cock: I’m usually in the female form, but when needed the female receptive organ, protrudes outside of the body, exposing the sensually sensitive skin and taking on the form of a phallic member extending out to 10” long, pinkish brown in color, smooth almost slippery to the touch.
Note: This adaptable organ is not used for reproduction, with any species, other then to lure and/or hold one’s mate with in a pure erotic euphoria distraction from the pain of spinal penetration of a third party causing the actual conception.

Skin color: My body is grey with olive and brown overtones, tentacles are green, and phallic member is pink and chocolate brown.

Skin texture: Majority of my body is covered with a rough thick outer skin like smooth tree bark, but transitions to the pliable horns on my head which become completely smooth about halfway to the end. The extending tentacles and phallic member are smooth, and being ductile appendages are almost slippery due to being housed inside the body when not in use.

Fighting style: Prefer hand to hand combat using a 2-ended weapon with serrated blades called a Soadith. Mostly used for defense, and carving my mark in my prey, but is not allowed on the island.

Motive: Lust and experiencing erotic pleasure, but the feeling of victory and bringing home the trophy are the greatest inspirations.

Strength: My greatest tool is my stealth. Tjaniks, like the chameleon, adapt also to our environment innately, but we have developed technology to be completely invisible, anywhere. This allows to me hide on rooftops, in bushes, or in plain sight as I stalk my prey, for minutes, hours, sometimes days. One negative is that while in stealth form, I am still touchable, so I avoid heavily populated areas.

Weakness: I bleed just like a human, if you can get passed the thick exterior skin. There is also a momentary second that exists at the peak of climax, due to the heightened sensitivity of the sexual organ, which causes disorientation. However, this same state is passed on to the victim, usually in even greater doses, so it is of no use to the prey for defense. Besides, I am careful to orgasm when my prey does, to eliminate risk or mild complication.

Personality: Patient, calm, calculating. Although I am considered multi-gendered, I tend to take on the more feminine appearance and traits of my species, such as being more emotionally receptive to others, and highly sensitive to my environment. My less violent approach to my prey, not liking to kill and mutilate them is also considered a feminine trait amongst Tjaniks. However, I am as driven, sexually or otherwise, as any male of my species.

PM us any time to RP :wink:

Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:33 am

Post Re: Ravenous One
Welcome to Shokushu! Happy hunting!

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:58 am

Interesting design. I'm sure she'll fit right in and be chasing students down in no time :D

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank you for such warm welcomes.
Glad you like my design Therion. :-)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:42 pm

*Nods* Had a little hestation about the whole "Marking" thing, but reading more... I'm sure there's no problem. ^_^

Welcome to SHS.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

I promise to be a good monster while on the island Madison. :wink:

Thank you for the welcome.

:-)

Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:57 pm

Very neat monster :) Welcome to the island.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:05 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks for the welcomes Pia and Kanoe. :wink:

If anyone is interested in giving me a run, just yell. Hehe, well I guess you might yell after you start running, lol. Ok, so just PM me then if you want to RP.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]