View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Samantha Harlock - Mysterious Pirate 

Post Samantha Harlock - Mysterious Pirate
Name: Samantha Harlock
Race: Unknown
Place of Birth: Unknown
Age: Appears to be in the early 20s. (Actual age unknown)

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: You'll never know.
Bust: 36 C
Waist: 22
Hips: 32
Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Pale
Skin Texture: Silky Smooth
Hair Color: Dark Pink

Body Build: Thin but deceptively strong
Horns: 2 horns on her forehead near the temples
Wings: See Picture. (Second Wing is bent behind her so it is out of the picture)
Tail? Yes.
Tail Length: 2 feet
Cock Size: Varies. (When it's needed it appears from inside her body and it can disappear back inside without a trace just as easily)
# of Cocks: 1

Fighting Style: Varies from tricks and cunning manipulation to magical traps and seduction

Motivation: Drains victim's vitality through sex to keep her body from aging while also adding years to her lifespan

Human Disguise Form? Yes.
Human Disguise Appearance: See Picture.

Clothing: Normally wears nothing but her captain's jacket, hat, and boots.

Special Attributes: Amazing Reflexes, Tough Body (Able to take a hit from magic, blades, or guns without breaking stride), Quick Regeneration, Amazing Stamina (Both Physical and Sexual)
Distinguishing features: Her hair color and the way she dresses (or lack thereof)
Sexual Oddities: Enjoys training girls to obey her in her spare time and isn't against punishing them to make them do so. On long trips in space away from the surplus of women at Shokushu or the bustling world of Vanejin, Samantha often takes her sexual hunger out on her crew and in most cases takes the lucky crew member right on the bridge in front of the rest of the crew.

Capabilities: Hand-to-Hand Combat master, Sword Combat master, and she has recently discovered a talent for necromancy and portal spells (Animating skeletons is a favorite spell of hers)

Weaknesses: Samantha is not the strongest of monsters so those who could overpower her might be able to throw off her confidence a bit.

History: Little is known about Samantha personally other then she is the last living member of the Harlock clan, a family of legendary pirates whose lineage could be traced back thousands of years. Even that tidbit of information is of little worth to anyone however as the Harlock's unique bodies make it nearly impossible to determine whether Samantha is one of the youngest members of the family or one of the oldest. It seems that her crew might have some ideas about her but as she is not particularly emotionally close to anyone even those of her crew she does not talk much about her past. Perhaps some future encounters may shed some light on the mystery behind her...

Picture:
True Form

Human Form

Ship/Vehicle: The Harlock (Named after her clan and the important positions on the ship are manned by a group of former slave girls she retrained while the footwork is done by skeletons which make up most of the crew.)

Last edited by Samantha Harlock on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:17 am

Post Re: Samantha Harlock - Mysterious Pirate
Drains vitality .. But I guess it's fine since the girls aren't supposed to be seriously harmed ^_^

However, let me be the first to welcome you in Shokushu, pirate. May your loot be rich in gold and beautiful women.

Have a nice stay, and I bet there's certain beings in space who feel attracted to you as well. See ya around.

Last edited by Ryu on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 am

Very nicely done, Samantha. Welcome to Shokushu. :D

I look foreword to our future encounter. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my ass in gear and work on getting my agent back into action again so that we can make that happen.

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:19 am

I'm going to have to ask: This "Drains Vitality" thing, what exactly is involved?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm
Profile WWW

Nothing special really. Just after she's done with somebody they feel more tired then they usually would because she absorbs some of their energy for herself plus what is expended just through the sex itself.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm

You know... talking it over, it seems like there's not much really... monsterious about her. She seems more human then anything really.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:49 pm
Profile WWW

Besides the small horns and tail, this is just a human with a special power. Now having a humanoid monster/alien is fine but there needs to be something that at least makes students not want to be inevitably screwed by this monster.

I say add some tentacles, can never go wrong there XP.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

I could go more monsterous if I must. I was just trying to be vague since i was trying to keep her more of a humanoid "monster" and I wasn't quite sure what I could add without going too far from that.

Last edited by Samantha Harlock on Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:11 pm

Well you can go all monster and have a human disguise if you like. That is fine. Its just this is about aliens and monsters raping students (or agents). It tends to lose that effect when the monster looks nearly identical to a human.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Minor adjustments and the addition of a picture. Found a picture I liked for her so I thought it might solve the problem of her not being monsterous enough.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Welcome to Shokushu, I hope you enjoy your time here

As for the not being scary enough part, how about a pet or a minion. Something monstrous or demonic that can be used to scare students and make them run to her maybe for protection only to find she is the real monster out to rape them when she shows her real form?
Like since she is pirate maybe she has a skeleton crew (literally) or such

Just ideas, don't mind me

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:24 pm

The skeleton crew is a good idea and I had it mind earlier but I guess I forgot to put it in. So thanks for reminding me of that Therion.

First post was edited with mention of the skeleton crew on the ship section.

If anyone else has criticisms or ideas on things I should add feel free to mention them. I'm always open to constructive criticism, and offers to RP as well.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:50 pm

Happy to be some help

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Nice Ideas :wink: Can't wait to see how that plays out.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:00 am

Welcome :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:53 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next