View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Aisaka 

Post Aisaka
Name: Aisaka
Race: Poltergeist
Type: Phantom

Physical Profile:

Height: 167 cm (5’ 5”)
Weight: believed to be 50 kg (110 lbs.) based on height, but can be considered weightless.
Eye Color: believed to be blue
Hair Color: Silver
Tendrils: yes

Measurements

Bust size: 84 (C)
Waist: 48
Hips: 85

Psychological Profile:

We believe that Aisaka’s personality is more of a curious person. She seems interested in learning more about human females, and even seems to find them as a form of entertainment. While being from a different realm she has no concepts of human behavior or concepts, which she seems interested in learning. She seems more interested in learning about human female physiology. She will often pull pranks, or other antics to see how a person will react.

Background:

Aisaka is a known rumor among the students. Some say that she is a poltergeist of a student who now haunts the university. Others with more religious faith believe her to be a fallen divine being of some sort. All the descriptions of her though are consistent. A young female with skin white as snow, or porcelain in color wearing a dark blue shoulder less dress, with blue flowers just above the breast. A blue flower is worn in shortly cut white hair. Black wings extend from the shoulder blades. Students claim to have followed the sound of a violin and encountered Aisaka.

It is believed that Aisaka is a species of phantom, which lives in a different plane off existence from our own. The labs have picked up dimensional distortions where ever aisaka has appeared. The form she takes is most likely a shell which she uses to manifest herself in the real world. Before aisaka’s appearance there have been rumors of students being attacked by a shapeless being. The labs believe this was aisaka as well, since the same dimensional distortions appear. This makes those in the labs believe aisaka has created her body, based on an ideal image she has formed about the human female body. It is also believed the body is incomplete, so it appears to be almost manikin like, or like a porcelain doll.

Miscellaneous Information:

Images

Aisaka Physical Form

Sustenance – Aisaka sustains herself by feeding off the life force of the island, which allows her to move around from place to place outside of the campus. In order to sustain herself on the campus grounds, especially inside, Aisaka needs to feed on the life force of students. This is done through sexual intercourse with a student. Once she has absorbed a victim’s life force she becomes anchored to them, and is able to follow them around until she finds a new victim. It’s to be noted that it’s impossible to completely drain a student of all there life force, since the transfer only happens at climax. It is also impossible to drain a victim’s life force from them physically while they are unconscious.
Phantom – Aisaka is a phantom and as such can do phantom things. She is able to pass through walls and even clothes on her victim. Due to being a phantom though she is un-seeable by most beings unless she makes herself tangible, or a being is able to sense the supernatural.

Physical Form - Aisaka physical form is similar to that of a living doll. While it allows her to interact with the real world in a more physical manner, the body itself is very fragile. Like porcelain with enough force pieces of her body can be broken off. She can repair this form, but it requires a bit of time due to the nature of the material used in its construction.

Tendrils - Aisaka tendrils are believed to be her true form. Aisaka has no physical body instead appearing as a group of twelve tendrils. Each of these tendrils has a phallus like head, which makes them inappropriate to restrain students. In order to do this she uses smaller thread like tendrils to wrap around a victim to restrain them. These threads can also be combined into more whip like appendages, or nets. She is also able to condense her hands in this form which allows her to manipulate a student more easily. She can keep these in an ethereal and un-seeable state, or allow a victim to see them. When visible the tendrils and hands take on a bluish white color, similar to her physical form. This method is not very effective for gathering life force, as the tendrils can only absorb half the life force a victim releases at climax. She can also interact with students through her plane in this state, which keeps her tendrils and such un-seeable.

Anchor - Aisaka cannot exist in our plane for long periods of time without a sort of dimensional anchor. Aisaka can imbue her life essence into an object creating a link, or anchor so that she may exist in our world longer. The most common anchor is the violin she uses, but she might imbue other objects around an area with her life force. These objects must be inanimate and cannot be living objects. Destroying the anchor will shorten if not send Aisaka back to her plane of existence.

Dreams - Aisaka is able to enter into other beings dreams. This is one of her favorite forms of interacting with students. She is unable to physically manipulate the dream once inside of it. This leaves her to manipulate the student outside their dream, so when she enters it will be an erotic or wet dream. This method is the least effective for gaining sustenance and is only done for enjoyment, as Aisaka can more easily interact with a student. It’s to be noted that she can only enter the dreams of sleeping beings, as a being day dreaming is still awake and hence harder to manipulate.

Ouija/Weegie Board – Aisaka cannot communicate with people in our realm outside of dreams, since she lacks a voice even in her physical form. This had led her to use an Ouija board to communicate with her victims. The Ouija board has the letters A-Z, numbers 0-9 and the words yes and no on it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Last edited by Ike Haw on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Post Re: Aisaka
Have to admit, it's a lot tamer then your usual "Creations."

Though I do wonder... if she has issues making herself known in the physical plane, then how can she physically rape? Though it was a good idea for the dreams to get around it... hmmm.. wonder how she'd do with someone who's daydreaming too...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:30 pm
Profile WWW

I had the character design for a while, but no way for me to actually implement it until around six twenty this morning. That's mostly the reason that it can be considered to be tame. She is actually based off the Punyupuri Sp flash game made by tinkle bell. Well at lest her rape mode is. Her having problems fully materializing in the physical plain is that its a mass matter. In her hermaphodite female form her mass is consolidated into one place, while in her rape mode its more spread out between different objects, so she has an easier time making herself physically touchable in rape mode, where at best she can only make herself translucent, or appear like a ghost in her hermaphrodite form.

I'm not sure where you get dreams from, because when I was thinking "Enjoys taking victims in their sleep". I actually meant while the student was laying there sleeping in bed, but then again I can see a student waking up and thinking the event was just a dream. I wouldn't know how she would get into victims dreams, since well she is a ghost or the closest relation to what she is was a ghost.

For the physical rape part like I said its possible in her rape mode, but in her hermaphoditic materialized ghost form its not possible. That is why she can pass through clothing, but a victim will still feel like they are still having sex. Actually you just gave me an idea Madison. Would it be possible for her to posses an npc ? The npc would basically be turned into a hermaphodite due to the possession, and she can use that to physically rape victims. Of course the possessed npc would be a bit stronger. Though I'm playing around with the idea of her being stuck on the main campus due to the inhibitors that keep student powers in check. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with that yet.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Well, from what I've read up on, spirits and enter people's dreams and influance them some. And no, no possession at all.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:37 pm
Profile WWW

got it no possessing people. I actually never knew that, I'll have to think of a way to incorporate that into the character. It sounds like it could be a really fun thing for the character to have at her disposal.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:22 am

Ike Haw wrote:
Punyupuri Sp flash game made by tinkle bell.

I love that flash game... -sighs- Oh, and cool character. :D

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Nice monster, Ike :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:40 pm
Profile YIM

Gah finally got around to replying to this. Thank you Piam, and Fornicarus for the complements on this character. I enjoy Punyupuri Sp as well. It serves as something that can get you into the mood to play the monster in a thread.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:48 am

Small edit to clarify the character abilities a little bit more. Not sure if this will be the last edit to her abilities until I give her a more thorough shake down.

Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Updated Aisaka to Version 2.0

Instead of expanding on her previous incarnation I decided to strip her down to basic elements. Aisaka was all ways meant to prey on the thought of what a person couldn't see or the concept of the invisible man. A problem I found with her previous incarnation was that she acted all most human like too human for my comfort. This as the point that she felt more like a child then an actual monster. Version 1.5 tried to expand on her, but it just made the problem worse at the same time, so we get version 2.0. This version I tried to portray her as something that would be hard to believe it existed, if one was to encounter her. This is mainly why her physical form is so doll like in nature. Other aspects of her have also being toned down, as she now doesn't have a physical body when outside her physical form, instead she is more a massive collection of tendrils which was originally her rape mode. Hopefully these changes will make her more like a monster and less human. Though I do wish we had spoiler tags on the site, so I could keep previous versions up in the topic.

Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]