View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Codename: Ratix 

Post Codename: Ratix
(Work In Progress. Give me the reasons why it won't work, or what seems out of place. I appreciate constructive criticism, and use it accordingly!)

Name: Ratix

Classification: Space Nanite

Race:Unknown. Was supposedly created by hyper intelligent beings, but for purposes only he knows. Someone with enough tech know how may be able to get an answer out of him, if he does not say it for any other reason.

Personality: "He" is a bit of a narcissist, and is quite the sarcastic little cretin.If his victim were to ask why he was doing this, the normal response would be to simply ravage her more and say in that gravelly voice of his, "This, my dubious friend, is why."

A little autobiography: Ratix fulfilled his purpose he was given, and because of this, he was no longer needed. The beings that created him were not about to let the miracle they had created just go to waste, but instead they outfitted the program that the nanites were running with a special type of AI. They essentially created a new robotic life form. Little did they know, Ratix would see the world a bit differently than they would, and became self aware shortly after this upgrade.

After a few years, Ratix had learned to upgrade himself with the current technology, and would continue to do so for another 200 years. His programming became isolated, so that any connections with his creators were destroyed, and this is when things began to go downhill for the race that had created him. For after the 200 years had passed, the current technology enabled Ratix to evolve, so to speak, and with this he was able to fuse with most matter, and to top it off, he could reproduce at a much faster rate. A side effect of the fusing was that he ceased to be just a normal nanite machine. He began to reproduce with some organic parts as well, to the point he was half organic. This was the point went Ratix decided that he would rather continue evolving into what he considered to be a superior being.

He began fusing with his city's water source. The race unknowingly drank as the little microbial nanite began to multiply inside of their bodies. Ratix began studying this race form the very DNA that made them, and through this, learned how their body truly worked. After this process was complete, the nanites were not needed inside their host, and they simply deactivated. The people never knew what hit them, quite literally, when Ratix began forming his own body, from the water source that had spread his "offspring".

At first, it was trial and error, as the people were not easily tricked by this watery monster that looked somewhat like them. After a few days, Ratix's body began to lose form, and he was forced to create anew. His next choice was from the plants he had lived in throughout the years. He did not need to trick them now...He could simply grab whomever was careless enough to go near the flowered body. Ratix soon learned that he needed something to hold his shape...but what? The answer came as he grabbed his first victim. The fear pulsed through him like a wave of pure energy, and he fed...and fed...until there was no fear, nor was there any victim. The first lesson was learned... More victims will give him more "life force", and enable him to keep whatever shape he chose. The second lesson hit after a few more deaths...He must let the victim recuperate. He could only needed to drain so much for this to work, so this too was not a problem.

A surprise awaited Ratix though...One day, as he grabbed a victim that had stumbled drunkenly into his reach, the reaction was not fear this time, as his vine hands wrapped up the victim's thighs,but was pleasure. The sudden jolt was enough to make his form more solid, and more mobile. He could do more than hold the victim now...he could touch them, as they had touched him so long ago. Reading his memory banks, he saw where and how the pleasure came, and began to stroke his feminine victim between her thighs. The reaction was instantaneous from the drunken woman, and soon she had climaxed, and Ratix had gained much in the way of a physical form. He could hold the humanoid shape with this energy as well, but could do much more with it now.

Ratix began his assault soon after, and began the realize the potential amount of energy he could collect. The more his nanite infused body spread, the more people he could...ravage at once. Soon it was clear he did not even need a full body, and could use the vines alone to capture and rape his prey. Sadly, there were a few more casualties, but it could not be helped. The old, and the sick were soon marked off as bad to 'eat' in his processor.

It was only a matter of weeks before cities began to try and put up cautions about the various monsters, unaware there was only one, and that there was no hiding from Ratix. After months of ravaging, Ratix had become a master of his "art" and through this mastery he began to utilize the energy more efficiently than he had been, making it much easier for him to form bodies, create duplicates, and even made it possible to use less nanites to form a body. The immediate effect this had was him learning to control multiple bodies from his single tiny mind. The more he raped, the more bodies he could make and maintain.

Within a measly year, Ratix had multiplied himself enough to form bodies all over the world, making sure that a set of nanites were hidden away, just to keep connection with the drones. Ratix had formed his own network of sorts. There were Drones, that did the raping, and then there were Relaters that passed along the information, and energy. All of this was sent to Ratix, where he would send out more information. The formidable Nanobot had created an army of nanites that soon took control of most of the planet. The daily raping that victims had drained them only a little. He had learned when to stop, so that their life could be maintained in a semi normal situation.

As the race sent out more convoys, Ratix got word through the leaders that there existed a place known as Shokushu. It did not take long to move his body to the planets space port, but it was here he ran into a problem. He couldn't get anywhere near the place unnoticed. It would be another month before he finally figured out their security system, and came to the realization on how he could get to this other world.

All of his bodies began changing, as he altered each Drone to draw forth different elements. The plants were soon using the energy they gathered to integrate water, dirt,and rock to form new, more durable bodies. Finally, Ratix himself fused with some sort of carbon steel, and changed it to look more and more like the human-esque shape that his prey held. They would not be fooled, but by the time they could do anything about him, he would be on his way, as a single Nanite on the way to the planet.

Over the next year, He began to rape more and more victims, with less stealth. The very water people used to drink acted as a curse, as he could now be hiding literally anywhere. Tentacle-like tendrils from the water would attach to victims, and would have their way with them until they passed out, as the vines drove themselves deep into the females, causing that pleasure that comes from experienced lovers, and the men were no better off, as Ratix did not see a difference in his prey, other than that it was safer for his formed bodies to go after the weaker looking beings. He continued this until he had enough energy to become a Golem of sorts. Ratix was hidden deep in the chest of this behemoth, which stood at a staggering 8 feet tall. He knew that the time had come.

The day of the departure was one that the planet would not forget, as every body that had formed from Ratix came to the space port. They merely walked into the building, as squads of men fired upon them. Even as some of the nanite bodies were destroyed, the ones made of rock, and water were much harder to deal with, for no amount of bullets could kill something which would stop them dead, or would simply let the bullet pass through. Ratix was in the middle of this small army of monsters, and by the time he got to the launch pad, the rather intelligent species launched attacks upon the base itself, doing what they could to eliminate the Ratix Golem. They were much too late, as he connected his mainframe for the first time in years to the ships computer. He programmed it to fly towards this area, even knowing he would drift halfway there, if one mistake was made.

As the ship was ready to launch, Ratix ripped out a small chunk of metal from the body, leaving a little crater in the creature, as he exchanged places with some of his Drones, and left into the little piece no larger than a small fist. The Golem was instructed by the Relaters to keep the armies that were attacking at bay. As the ship launched, Ratix did one final thing to ensure success on this next planet. He deactivated all but the Nanites in the Golem with the last command of fighting until they were destroyed. This gave him enough energy to make one body, and maintain it for a month. His cold, methodical ways had given him enough time to figure out what to use for energy on the new planet. The Golem, left behind, continued as it was instructed, ending with the death of thousands within days, as the world's forces whittled it down. It is known that the Golem had reformed twice during this time, with what energy they had acquired,but not sent. After the second reform, the Drones simply died out, from lack of having the energy needed to sustain themselves, and without orders to refill that energy. When they were gone, all that remained of Ratix's reign of terror was 7 ft of nanite infused carbon steel, stopped in mid motion, that which was a fist about to taken another life.

(THE AUTOBIOGRAPHY IS STILL BEING WORKED,PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON IT UNTIL THIS MESSAGE IS ERASED.)

1. How is Ratix going to attack and ravish his victims ?
2. How is Ratix going to get around the campus ?
3. What methods does Ratix use to get a hold of a student, and what methods are used once he has the student to get inside them ?

(These questions have helped me a great deal and is thanks to Ike Haw. The nanite idea itself is thanks more to Madison.)

Karen/Karin

Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:13 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Codename: Ratix
I don't think the virus will work out here, I'm afraid... Especally if it only uses other students.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
I don't think the virus will work out here, I'm afraid... Especally if it only uses other students.

nah, it uses a student to spread the virus, but not for the actual feeding :P but like I said, I have different angles,hence why I'm not adding more to Ratix until I can get an okay.

Karen/Karin

Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I guess I should wait for the finished profile, but I am kind of curious.

The monster is in actuality just a virus, but due to hallucinations, it appears like a monster, so the infected student will think that she has been raped, but in reality she has just had a waking dream. Is my understanding correct, or does it have a physical body as well?

Sorry if I missed the obvious here. It happens sometimes :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:46 pm
Profile YIM

PiaM. wrote:
I guess I should wait for the finished profile, but I am kind of curious.

The monster is in actuality just a virus, but due to hallucinations, it appears like a monster, so the infected student will think that she has been raped, but in reality she has just had a waking dream. Is my understanding correct, or does it have a physical body as well?

Sorry if I missed the obvious here. It happens sometimes :lol:

you hit it right on the head, but when I get a certain amount of infected, Ratix will be able to take a manifest in a physical form.

Something I really like though is that this is something that can infect a monster, so if there ends up being a monster that wants to do a three way thing with me, it could work out XD Of course, I wouldn't do that unless i got permission, etc..

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sorry, but I can think of a few reasons why this won't work.

1: Staff has innoculations designed to combat spaceborne illnesses.
2: The labs would use nanites to combat it at a celluiar level.
3: Viruses arn't actually alive. They mimic it, but lack several key factors that classify something as "alive."
4: School does run regular screenings to make sure the students are healthy.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:11 pm
Profile WWW

Madison wrote:
Sorry, but I can think of a few reasons why this won't work.

1: Staff has innoculations designed to combat spaceborne illnesses.
2: The labs would use nanites to combat it at a celluiar level.
3: Viruses arn't actually alive. They mimic it, but lack several key factors that classify something as "alive."
4: School does run regular screenings to make sure the students are healthy.

Ok...lets see...

1. true, but chances are im going for the students only here, but I see your point. Virus wouldn't really be the correct term for Ratix, but like I said, this is a WIP, so this helps me see where my flaws are, thank you.
2. Didn't think about that. I guess there will need to be some thought on my part to counter this.
3. Well, he isn't technically a virus, but hasn't stuck around long enough to be classified as anything else XD I know biology pretty well, but I am merely simplifying it here for those who are not so acquainted with biology.
4. Oh, they will be healthy, just going through the normal hallucinations that they were already supposedly going through when they claimed an attack by the monsters. As for the screenings, does this involve blood samples? If so, are there specifics they look for?

Thanks Madison for the input, Working Ratix out seems to be a challenge, but I think will be worth the effort to bring him over. ^_^

(On a side note, Moderator edit button should be moved away from the quote button. I keep accidentally clicking it! :oops: )

Karen/Karin

Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile YIM WWW

A few questions come to mind on this when I read it.

1. How does a nanoscopic machine feed on emotions, memories etc ?

I was doing some research and according to the new times health guide found here New York Times health guide: Hallucinations Some of the causes of Hallucinations are:

* Being drunk or high, or coming down from such drugs as marijuana, LSD, cocaine or crack, heroin, and alcohol
* Delirium or dementia
* Fever, especially in children and the elderly
* Sensory problem, such as blindness or deafness
* Severe illness, including liver failure, kidney failure, and brain cancer
* Some psychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia, psychotic depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder

My question then is how does Ratix cause these Hallucinations ?

3. How does Ratix get out of the body of a victim once it is done ?
4. As Ratix stands what is preventing the University from building there own nano machines to shut Ratix down ?

The first thing I noticed is that it feeds off of memories, emotions etc, but where does the sex come in ? I can see Ratix doing that with out actually screwing the victim mind out, or make them feel there being screwed out of there mind.

I can give you two suggestions at least of the potential I see in Ratix.

Suggestion 1: Ratix is a microscopic parasite, which feeds on the sexual memories, emotions of its victims. Hallucinations cause students to believe they are being attacked by a monster. A side effect of it feeding on memories is that you could include the possibility of memory loss.

Suggestion 2: This one is a little iffy since I'm not sure how the staff will respond to it, but it stays closer to the nanite theme. Ratix was originally created by N.I.C.E labs as a data collection, and observation tool. Its main purpose is find out which students have been attacked, and document these experiences. This includes memories of the attack, emotions and overall feelings. Unfortunately the only way for Ratix to do this is when a student is sexually active.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Site Admin

It might be fun for someone to organise a combined roleplay where the virus infects everyone within the radius, like a sort of stellar aphrodisiac. Something like, a slavers spaceship flying through it and it getting on board. Everyone goes sex mad which leads to... what? The ship going out of control? The danger of everyone dying because they can't stop shagging long enough to eat? ANyway, seems more like a storyline concept than a character.

Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 am

Stormbringer wrote:
It might be fun for someone to organise a combined roleplay where the virus infects everyone within the radius, like a sort of stellar aphrodisiac. Something like, a slavers spaceship flying through it and it getting on board. Everyone goes sex mad which leads to... what? The ship going out of control? The danger of everyone dying because they can't stop shagging long enough to eat? ANyway, seems more like a storyline concept than a character.

Madison suggested I make this into a nanite, so I'm trying to think of how that would pan out ^^

Karen/Karin

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Well if you want to stick with the nanite approach you can with suggestion two from my last post. Well from my knowledge nanites are if I remember correctly being looked into for medical and construction purposes. You mentioned a meteorite in the history, was this a chunk of a bigger meteor ? I ask because the nanites could build themselves a body, say something like a Golem, and enter a students body during the attack to further mess around with the student, or to do what it was programmed to do. At this point I think you might want to focus on the following three questions.

3. What methods does Ratix use to get a hold of a student, and what methods are used once he has the student to get inside them ?

Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Ike Haw wrote:
Well if you want to stick with the nanite approach you can with suggestion two from my last post. Well from my knowledge nanites are if I remember correctly being looked into for medical and construction purposes. You mentioned a meteorite in the history, was this a chunk of a bigger meteor ? I ask because the nanites could build themselves a body, say something like a Golem, and enter a students body during the attack to further mess around with the student, or to do what it was programmed to do. At this point I think you might want to focus on the following three questions.

I love you T_T This helps more than you could imagine. Converting a monster I created off board is hard XD You have given me a good idea of what is needed, if you could perhaps talk in a om with me, maybe we could make this a truly unique monster. ^^

Karen/Karin

Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:30 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I can see you actually managed to get some where based on those questions I gave you. I think by om you mean online messenger, it probably won't work due to time zone differences, or something but using the PM system is all ways a viable option. The topic of life force is very touchy when it comes to the campus. I think its mostly that the staff doesn't want the student body looking like mummies, or being rather dead. From what I can tell is Ratix needs emotions, fear etc so it can keep its form inside a giving object. I think this can be specified more that he feeds on the electrical impulses created when a victim feels such things, using the victim as a sort of recharger. The other thing that comes to mind is that Ratix has found a way to use the energy created by a victim during sex, as a potential energy source. Sorry I'm a bit tired at this moment.

I just have the following two questions for you know.

1. How does Ratix victim feel when they've had some of their energy pulled out from there body ? Do they feel tired, dizzy, groggy, headache etc.
2. You showed what happens when Ratix takes control of plants and to some extent water, but how would he ravish a victim say if he was inside a chair, desk, blackboard etc ?

Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:20 am

Ike Haw wrote:
I can see you actually managed to get some where based on those questions I gave you. I think by om you mean online messenger, it probably won't work due to time zone differences, or something but using the PM system is all ways a viable option. The topic of life force is very touchy when it comes to the campus. I think its mostly that the staff doesn't want the student body looking like mummies, or being rather dead. From what I can tell is Ratix needs emotions, fear etc so it can keep its form inside a giving object. I think this can be specified more that he feeds on the electrical impulses created when a victim feels such things, using the victim as a sort of recharger. The other thing that comes to mind is that Ratix has found a way to use the energy created by a victim during sex, as a potential energy source. Sorry I'm a bit tired at this moment.

I just have the following two questions for you know.

1. How does Ratix victim feel when they've had some of their energy pulled out from there body ? Do they feel tired, dizzy, groggy, headache etc.
2. You showed what happens when Ratix takes control of plants and to some extent water, but how would he ravish a victim say if he was inside a chair, desk, blackboard etc ?

I meant pm ^^; As for your questions, I will be explaining in the auto xD

Karen/Karin

Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:21 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Like I said...uh wrote before, if you need to bounce an idea or concept off me just send a pm my way.

Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next