View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Tre'Dak Valrina: Inter-Galactic Slaver 

Post Tre'Dak Valrina: Inter-Galactic Slaver
Name: Tre'Dak Valrina (Given name second)
Race: Coros
Place of Birth: Deep Space (Aboard her ship)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 136 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: This shade of red.
Skin Texture: Between flesh and scales covered with short, fine hairs
Hair Color: Raven black
Body Build: Lithe with muscle
Tail Length: two feet, ending with a serrated tip (Just the thing for removing clothing!)
Number of Tentacles: 10 (concealed in back)
Fighting Style: Gunslinger or bastard sword
Motivation: Profit and pleasure
Personality: Manipulative, playful, certifiably NUTS!
Sexual Oddities: Lesbian, if you can call it an oddity
Human Disguise Form: Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Same height and weight, with 'normal' skin and her hair turns the shade of red that her skin is naturally
Clothing: She wears a long over coat over black bra and panties with a flamboyant captain's tricorne upon her head
Distinguishing features: A scar running down over her left eye
Behavior: Playful, but in charge
Weaknesses: Easy to delude, visions of grandeur
Likes: Chasing, women, challenges, 'treasure', real treasure, resistance
Dislikes: Men, damage to her ship, immediate obedience

History:

"I put my hand upon her toe. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my hand upon her toe. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my hand upon her toe she said 'Valrina, too low, too low.' Get in, get out, quit dickin' about. Yo ho, yo ho."

Valrina was born abord the Starcutter to a mistress of then Captain 'Mad' Ro'Ad Dorgre, and soon as she was of age, the human equivalent of 6, she went to work in the kitchen, making sure the crew had plenty of food while she assisted the chef.

"I put my hand upon her knee. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my hand upon her knee. Yo ho, yo ho. I put her hand upon her he knee she said 'Valrina, quit teasing me.' Get in, get out, quick dickin' about. Yo ho, yo ho."

When she reached maturity, she lead the crew on a mutiny against Dorgre and fired him out into space in an escape pod right to ADD so she wouldn't have to deal with those meddlesome agents bothering her plans to expand upon what the captain before her had done.

"I put my hand upon her thigh. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my hand upon her thigh. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my hand upon her thigh she said 'Valrina, too high, too high.' Get in, get out, quit dickin' about. Yo ho, yo ho."

With the crew firmly in hand, Valrina began taking them from simple bandits, into full-fledged pirates and slavers. She started by an assault upon various brothels throughout the system that catered exclusively to snobby, uppity rich folk, and began distributing the 'wealth' amongst the populace at large.

"I put a strap-on in her mouth. Yo ho, yo ho. I put a strap-on in her mouth. Yo ho, yo ho. I put the strap-on in her mouth she said 'Mmph mmph mmph mmph mmph mmph mmph mmph' Get in get out quit dickin' about. Yo ho, yo ho.

Now she prowls the stars, wanted across multiple systems and the total bounties on her head reaching into the millions of intergalactic currencies.

I put my tounge upon her clit. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my tongue upon her clit. Yo ho, yo ho. I put my tongue upon her clit she said ' THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!' Get in get out, get out, quit dickin' about. Yo ho, yo ho. YO HO! YO HO!"

"I'll steal your heart, your mind, your virginity, and anything else you haven't nailed to the floor.
-Valrina's profile

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]