View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A New Flower Blooms In The Forests of Shokushu 

Post A New Flower Blooms In The Forests of Shokushu
Name: Kaede
Race: Floare
Type: Bipedal incarnation of a massive flower
Place of Birth: A yet unnamed planet on the outskirts of the Vanejin system
Age: 22 earth years since awakening to her bipedal form, and many more as an immature flower.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: I'll never tell!
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: White with a greenish tone on most of her body while her lower legs and feet are the dark pink of the petals of the flower she was born from when she is waking up.
Skin Texture: Very smooth where her thorny roots don't wind up her body
Hair: Extremely long green hair
Body Build: Voluptuous

Tentacles? Vines and Roots of varying purposes
Number of Tentacles: Too many to count
# of Cocks: 1 vine-like cock can be drawn from inside herself, and she has Countless phallic shaped vines and roots
Cock Size: Outer Vines and Roots have various sizes , while the inner one can extend several feet although she only uses a small part to enter her victims

Fighting Style: Deceit and traps mostly.
Motivation: Feeding on sexual fluids and a personal intrest in other species
Psychological Profile/Personality: Kaede is intelligent, polite (for the most part), but very whimsical as she often teases her victims with chances to escape to satisfy her own sense of humor as she reels them back in with her vines.
Sexual Oddities: Due to her vine-like sexual appendages and whimsical personality she tends to enjoy forcing her victims into unusual positions as to see what the female human body can take.

Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Her thorny roots fade into her body and become like an intricate tribal tattoo while her skin gains some of the dark brown coloring of those roots leaving her skin a soft brown color which was only broken my the jet black of the viney tattoos.
Clothing: None. (If she needs some she can steal it from the students)

Capabilities:Knowledge of chloril(the universal language of plant life so she can talk to plants which her plant form learned from a chlorian visitng her planet), Plant control, Aphrodisiac pollen, numbing pollen & nectar, nerve pollen(stuns), Sleeping pollen, Acidic pollen(dissolves unatural fibers over a period of time) time & nectar (dissolves the unnatural fibers on contact), Travel between her home species of flower (As she travels across the island she will plant spores in various places which grow extremely fast.)

Weaknesses: Fire, overly dry places
Likes: Other sentient plants, animals, males, sex with males, females, sex with females
Dislikes: Clothing, fire, wearing clothing (Though she wears it if need be, those who harm plants for no reason

History: Well, I'm from a planet thats yet to be named and has hardly even been visited by sentient animal species. My young life as a flower was quite tame as I did little else then use my roots to learn of the other plant species around me and using my budding roots to ravage what few females that came to visit the then jungle laden planet. As many years passed and I awoke to this bipedal form many sentient bipedal species came to my home planet, many wearing white coats while others were dressed in some black substance and carrying strange objects. It was during one of my long sleeps inside my floral home that more of these beings came to my homeworld and seemingly wanting to study my home they uprooted me and put me into a strange metal creature. When I awoke again I was far from my former homeworld and being a curious being as I am I made my way through the strange metal creature and what did I come upon but those strange bipedal creatures. I held no ill will towards the animal bipeds but removed as I was from the nutrient rich earth of my home I had grown very hungry. And with no other options to feed, and my personal enjoyment of forcing myself upon them, I made my way through the metal creature using their shock at my sudden appearance I split them up and used them until they collapsed from the overflow of sensation. Now with no one standing in my way I somehow managed to get the strange metal creature to inform me of a nearby planet filled with these tasty creatures and little restrictions on using them. With the information in mind I loaded my home inside a smaller metal creature housed inside the large creature the bipeds were using I used what I learned to launch the small creature and steer it toward this wonderful planet....Shokushu.

Miscellaneous: Her thorny roots can draw into her body at any time, not just in her human form.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:16 am

Post Re: A New Flower Blooms In The Forests of Shokushu
Hope everything is in order here. Nice to meet you all and I hope to "feed" on you soon. Oh, and I have to thank Night Anomina for a few ideas here and there and a refrence or two.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:22 am

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Ooh sexy! I like! :D

Welcome to Shokushu, Kaede! :D It's always a treat to see another female monster on the island (we have way too few roaming around Shokushu, IMO).

I hope you enjoy your stay here on this beautiful tropical paradise. If you are ever roaming around the Monsters Hideout area looking to pass the time, feel free to stop by Jeze's little cottage in the woods for a little fun. :wink: I have the feeling the Shokushu Sex Pixies would be quite interested in meeting the sexy Kaede as well.

I've also got quite a number of students for you to play with, including one nature mage-in-training named Fiona that you might have fun playing with sometime.

Hope to see you around soon. :D

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Huh, reminds me a lot of the Alraune.

Just coming over for the sex, I assume?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:35 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome! I love your creature :)

Quote:
Acidic pollen(dissolves unatural fibers over a period of time) time & nectar (dissolves the unnatural fibers on contact)

Critical wardrobe malfunction :lol:

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:33 pm
Profile YIM

Wow very nice, your monster sounds like one I used to have.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Madison wrote:
Huh, reminds me a lot of the Alraune.

Just coming over for the sex, I assume?

Ha, They are quite similar indeed. Related species perhaps?

And, yes she is here for the sex for the most part. The experiences she has here could also serve to teach her about the civilized animal species as well.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 am

Interesting... it seems that your monster is a literal Rose with THorns... pardon the pun, of course. Anyway, look forward to roleplaying with you in the Monsters Hideout section. That is if you don't mind.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:18 am
Profile YIM

Heh, I'd say yours is better evolved. Octovine had little intelligence to speak of and it was permanently rooted. But his roots had spread out so far that it grew several pods to make up for being immobile.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:53 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to Shokushu. You are definitely are going to make my trips into the forest more interesting.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 am

Nice character that you have here. Welcome to Shokushu, hope to bump into you sometime.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:20 am

Welcome to Shokushu!

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 am

Welcome to our little hunting preserve. I hope to see you around the monster's lair.

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:22 am

does this plant ever venture off of shokushu? I'd like to run a mission with her if at all possible

Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Welcome ^^ A very intersting being indeed. Always fun to see the new female creatures ^^ Hope to get a chance to play with Narissa/

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next