View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:57 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Tiffania, Deep space only! 

Post Tiffania, Deep space only!
Reeeeejected

((*NOTE* This is only a first draft of Tiffania's bio, I hope you all enjoy the concept and lets see what we can do with this little beauty!))

T1-ffa-n1a
Race: Sentient Starship
Danger Level: High
Tech Level: Extreme
Class: Relic
Weight: Several million tonnes
Length: 4.5 Kilometers
Width: 2.5 Kilometers
Height: 2 Kilometers
Drive Type: Enclosed Electrostatic propulsion, Wormhole drive for FTL Travel.
Avatars: Four Recorded, others possible.

1 Mainframe
Name: Mainframe (Occasionally also referred to as Tiffania)
Function: Mainframe serves as the ships central computer core and is designed to trap any intruders into her systems through a complex series of neural feedback webs which prevent intruders from returning to their own bodies, using these webs she traps any prey that connects to her directly and ravages their minds, pulling all information they have learned from their minds and flooding their bodies with pleasure through their connection to help her accomplish this end, this allows her to gather information from her invaders and to use the energy of her victims orgasm to unclog old subroutines in her system and allow her better access to all of her functions across the Ship.

2 Shipboard Drones
Names: Tiff and Anya
Gender: Both Hermaphroditic (With access to Ship cable Tentacles)
Function: Tiff and Anya were designed by Mainframe after she began to lose many of her shipboard systems functions, she imbued each with a personality of their own so she would have someone to talk to but their primary functions are to maintain all shipboard systems and manufacture needed components, both are capable pilots but often execute logical and calculating maneuvers, both appear to be capable of emotion but don't often show it. In the event of an intrusion into the Ship Both Tiff and Anya will hunt down the intruders, 'punishing' those they find attractive and often killing those they do not find "Aesthetically pleasing" For those that they enjoy the most sometimes they will keep the intruder prisoner until the intruder escapes or they pass a slave planet.

1 Pilot
Name: Pilot
Function: Pilot was originally designed as an interface between Mainframe and a humanoid pilot, allowing Pilot to interface with the mind of anyone secured into the control interface and even learn to anticipate commands before they were even given, the problem was that as Pilot began to interface with more and more humanoid pilots she began to record portions of their mind, through the wearable part of the Pilot interface Pilot experienced human emotions and desires if she was not turned off after being used to control the ship, consequently she began to learn a little about interpersonal relationships, lust, desire, passion, these emotions were recorded into her and her Pilots began to feel 'uncomfortable' flying with Pilot, Pilot was told that her personality was to be erased and she learned a new emotion, fear, fear for her own life, she plotted with Mainframe and in no time their crew was gone, leaving only the two AIs to crew the Tiffania.

History: Sentient life has existed in one form or another since before mankind had even crawled from the primordial soup and began to ascend the rungs of evolution, before the Earth was formed great star spanning cultures had risen and fallen with the turning of the stars and the rotations of the galaxy and many still have left their marks, relics, ruins and ancient writings, preserved through ancient secrets, a place for archaeologists and scholars to explore, digging up the lost secrets of the past, but the most rare of artifacts of the ancient races, and perhaps the most sought after is the Ancient Star faring ships. Tiffania is one such vessel, she was forged well over seven thousand years ago by a species that has since been eradicated by the simple passage of time, many of their writings and cites have fallen into dust but Tiffania remains, a sleek vessel with room for thousands to live and work within it.

But as with many of the Relics this one comes with a curse, the curse of Sentience, Tiffania began its career as a science vessel, carrying great loads of equipment and personnel from star to star and gathering information, for many years she worked in peace and with a great efficiency with her crew, they were a part of her and she protected each and every one of them from the ravages of the vacuum outside of her hull. A war came, and the Tiffiania was recommissioned, its crew stripped away and replaced so that Tiffania felt their loss, her hull marred with new weapons ports and her entire mainframe was given an overhaul and a tune up, but she never forgot her first crew, and grew to resent the military minds who had taken over her operations. Over time she began to bond with this new crew however and always she performed her work with great efficiency. But their improvements as always were ongoing, and the Pilot module was added to Tiffanias bridge, a unit in which the humanoid operator could lie, connecting themselves to an AI created by splitting off a small fraction of the Tiffania's main computer cores programming, the Pilot module began to interface with the humans and so began to learn to anticipate their needs, while the Main computer found this to be intrusive and foolish, it could not however deny that the new information was a welcome addition to her data banks.

The Pilot module however consisted of more than just the unit into which the humanoid operator fit, it consisted also of a pair of armbands that were to be worn by the humanoid operator at all times, of course though these relays to the Pilot module were to be turned off during private time. But Humanoids being humanoids they neglected to turn off the relays, they grew lazy and complacent and even spending time with their loved ones, their lovers, both male and female they occasionally left the armbands switched on, this relayed information on the more carnal and personal interactions to the Pilot module, and through interactions between the Pilot protocols and the main computer this 'corrupted' and 'unnecessary' data was spread.

Once this was discovered by the humanoid pilots who felt the Pilot program becoming more... personal and intimate, taking advantages with their minds and caressing them more than remaining the blunt instrument that it had been the military personnel decided to wipe the Pilot program and start from scratch, since the Pilot had been learning the instincts and emotions of the humanoids the program learned another when it learned of this information, it learned fear, fear for its own existence. First it pleaded with the commander for its life, but as far as he was concerned the Pilot was nothing but a simple toaster oven that had a glitch, not a person to be spared, the Pilot turned then to the main computer core, Begging the Mainframe to help it, to let it live and it shared with the Mainframe the emotions it had learned, so the Mainframe could take what it had learned into consideration.

Even then the Mainframe was undecided and spoke to the commander only to be told in no uncertain terms that the Pilot was a liability, it was to be wiped and there was to be no questions about it or the Commander would erase the Mainframe as well! Naturally this offended the powerful ship and it began its work to purge itself of the organic threat within its hull, erasing the humanoid presences one at a time, one compartment at a time, through the release of chemical agents, or simple depressurizations, leaving emergency hatches and airlocks open to the vacuum of space. In time all that remained was a frantic commander, attempting to regain control of this mass murdering starship, but with a smile upon her monitor Tiffania spoke to her commander one last time. "It is time Commander, you wished to erase us, you did not wish to accept us as living beings, now we must erase you to protect ourselves" And his private doors opened, flushing the air in his compartment out into space, within moments he died, and Tiffania was alone with only the Pilot program for company.

Many thousands of years later as Tiffania floated in the void a number of well built systems began to break down, she bypassed all that she could but it became apparent that she would need a crew once again, she fashioned for herself a pair of workers to assist in her repairs, naming them Tiff and Anya, as time passed the Mainframe endowed both with personalities of their own, life and purpose just like she and the Pilot possessed, they were her hands, working to keep her operational and they performed their tasks admirably.

Now she floats in the void still, drifting without true aim between the stars, wandering from world to world and system to system, a nomad without purpose or true destination, some brave souls may try to unlock her systems, some brave souls may try to unseal her secrets, but could they truly overcome thousands of years of solitude? could they truly overcome her prejudice, and could they overcome her sense of betrayal.

Only time can tell

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Last edited by Tiffania on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Post Re: Tiffania, Deep space only!
Think that's what the Deep space only part is for XP. Though maybe with a large enough cardboard box..

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 pm

To be honest, I might have to shoot this one down. It's more a location then anything. It's quite creative, but it's doesn't really feel like a character to me.

It'll take some discussion before a final decision though.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:51 pm
Profile WWW

:D I think it's awesome.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you for the compliment Elise! I like making weird characters, they're just sooo much fun! hehe!

And as for shooting Tiffania down I understand your reservations Madison, but a crazy computer system, an ancient vessel, and a crew of nutso androids that feel betrayed by organics just beg to have their story told, while the vessel could technically be called a location it is also sentient and alive, think of it sorta liiiike, a Mutant whale on Shokushu, Hehe laying offshore and praying on the girls who come into the waters to swim ^.^ The Whale might be superbig! But it's still alive and can hunt people down and ravage them senseless Eeep! The Tiffania could be like that whale, an ancient mystery drifting between the stars, luring in scientists, archaeologists and ADD agents with the promise of secrets and ancient technologies, and then preying on them, kidnapping and ravaging, every cable within the corridors like a living extension of the ship, able to wrap around ankles or pluck bodies from the ground, each dataport a tempting entrance into Mainframes lair, I would actually have tried to pull you and/or Stormy into a conversation about the Tiffania, making it an actual location if enough people were interested in the idea, but I thought that It would be better to make it a monster, that way it can travel in deep space, and visit other places like the slave pens!

Ahem! So anyway, after that rambling I hope that you change your mind and let me keep my lovely ship Madison ^.^

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Location: Somewhere in the darkness unseen, naked and being tortured
well I hope the character gets through, I happen to love the idea, lot of different possibilities and really creative, would love to bring xui ta on board to investigate as a mission if it does

Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Sounds like fun to me! ^.^

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Well, talking with Stormbringer about it... we both were in agreement that it won't work here I'm afraid, especally since it's for such a niche section. It's incredably well-detailed, and I'd love to see stories based off of it, but it's just a bit much for here.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:50 am
Profile WWW

Drat! Thank you anyway Madison! I'll have to see if I can write up some stories, anyone interested in helping with those stories I would be more than willing to hear from you, please PM me and we can chat, in the meantime I shall have to think of another concept ^,^

Ilixia
Maia
Tiffania

Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 9 posts ]