View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Lujuria - v2.0 

Post Lujuria - v2.0
As of 1/21/11 - This version of Lujuria will be used for all future threads. Any threads with Lujuria in it that were started before this date will be using the original version. Thank you! :D

Name: Lujuria

Origins: Originally made by Fornicarus, this individual was quite literally born from the imagination of the Marquis to fulfill a basic necessity. With his sister Ria, the two of them served as the Lord of Lust, bending and breaking the students of Shokushu in order to draw out lust for the Marquis to feed on. Since a certain incident, Luju has been serving as the agent of another power, one greater than his father. This secret benefactor has recently melded both Luju and Ria together, fusing the two into a single, stronger form. With this fusion, Luju emerged as the dominant personality while that of his sister tempered his personality further, making him a bit different for those who have suffered at his hands but at the same time, still familiar.

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 218lbs

Eye Color: Dark red; in his new form, Lujuria has no actual eyes to speak of, instead showing a deep red that envelops his eyes completely. Unlike in the past, they do not seem to shine or glimmer at all, instead appearing opaque and solid, as if he cannot be read at all.

Skin Color/Texture: While not as pale as he has been in the past, Lujuria seem to have acquired a bit of a tan, likely a left over from Ria. As usual, he continues to have quite the silky smooth skin that shows no signs of scars or marks or any thing that might have come from strenuous activity or hard work.

Hair Color:Blonde/Blue

Body Build: Average

Cock Size: 9"

Appearance: In his human form, Luju appeared very much like any average young man, while in his true form, he was roughly the same, save for the addition of horns and claws and all that, along with several changes in colors. Since his transformation, however... Lujuria now has an entirely new form, his fusion with his sister not being the only one. In this instance, his human and demon form have both joined together, making him appear to be some sort of half breed. The only difference is that humans cannot see his black horns, but apart from that, Lujuria simply appears as a slightly older version of himself, if not a bit more unusual due to his sister's influence. Strangely enough, he doesn't seem to mind the fact that he looks like a punk rocker, which is likely a sign that some part of Ria's personality lives on in her brother. This isn't all he is limited to, however; with his new level of power came a much greater control over shadows. Lujuria doesn't simply bend shadows anymore. Instead, he is capable of consolidating the shadows into liquid darkness. If it comes down to it, he could cover himself completely in this liquid darkness or use it to create replicates of himself. It should be noted that Lujuria's replicates all appear as his original demon form.

Lujuria v2.0

Tentacles: As stated above, Lujuria can consolidate shadows into liquid darkness, with which he is capable of shaping anything out of, tentacles being one of them.

Fighting Style: Not only did Lujuria become stronger and faster with his new level of power, he has developed a much greater control over his reflexes and has refined his muscle control. He no longer simply smash his opponents out of his way with brute force, as he has done so in the past; instead, Lujuria now utilizes an arsenal of fighting techniques from more than ten forms of martial arts, though he seem to favor Muay Thai and Kickboxing heavily.

Motivation: Serving his new master now, Lujuria no longer works toward the Marquis' agenda, but rather has been given free rein in what he wishes to do by his benefactor. Knowing that his whole life was a lie and that he was nothing but the figment of someone's imagination brought to life, Lujuria seeks to define his life through both pleasure and suffering, relishing more than ever in breaking the will of those who has caught his eyes. He no longer requires sexual energy from raping students to fuel his strength, though he continues to engage in the rape and torture of students because he has grown addicted to it.

Personality & Behavior: Lujuria, now that he is whole, is on an entirely different level, personality-wise. He no longer has any problem with unpredictability and chaos, instead now preferring it to order. Lujuria does still retain his tendency to be a control freak, his powers of domination even stronger than ever now that it is boosted by his sister's powers of compulsion. In the past, he had enjoyed dealing with people with attitudes, enjoying the task of breaking them and disciplining them. This hasn't changed but he now has no problem with the shy and the meek, treating them as playthings much like his sister had done. Now that Luju and Ria are one being again, it was obvious from the very start that his capacity for cruelty and sadism would be much worse than ever, and in this aspect of himself, he does not disappoint. The biggest change, though, may be that Lujuria no longer has an intolerance of working with other monsters; he is very much capable of working with other monsters and has proven to be quite the partner. That is, if they can ignore his rude and abrasive streak.

Special Attributes: With the dissolution of both the Marquis and his siblings, Lujuria has been given complete control of the 'dream world' that exists within his benefactor. Keeping it in its original shape, as it was created by the Marquis and the others, Lujuria is now worshiped as the Emperor of this realm, something he isn't quite sure about as he has no idea whenever to see it as a honor or as an insult. For the time being, Lujuria continues to trap students within the dream world and torments them within their nightmares.

Distinguishing features: Lujuria retain his black tribal tattoos, though they have spread over much of his body, and since absorbing his sister, he has acquired piercings as well. Lujuria has two studs, one on each eyebrow, along with two silver hoops on each ear, as well as one on the middle of his lower lip. He also happen to have a tongue stud and ear gauges as well. The biggest change, for those who have encountered him before, would be his hair which has grown even longer and now comes in two separate colors, blonde and blue. Whenever he smiles, one cannot help but notice the row of fangs that has replaced his teeth, one of the few characteristics that carried over from his demon form. While his hands appear human, he is able to elongate his fingernails into sharp claws as well.

Capabilities: More powerful than ever, Lujuria's powers over domination has grown even stronger now that he has Ria's powers over compulsion to reinforce his own powers. With both domination and compulsion working together, Lujuria now can affect both the mind and the body, reading both thoughts and emotions. This, naturally, makes him a very scary interrogator and even scarier when he decides to discipline someone in the Basement. While he no longer needs to snap his fingers to trigger his powers of domination, Lujuria continues to do so out of habit. He is also able to force people to do as he say simply by the power of suggestion alone, but he does not seem to use this power much, if at all. Strangely enough, Lujuria does not seem to share Ria's ability to see a person's past and relive everything they have done, which is only a small comfort to those he terrorizes. Finally, as stated above, Lujuria can consolidate shadows into liquid darkness, shaping them into whatever he desires.

Weaknesses: With the absorption of his sister Ria, Lujuria has lost his only weakness. However, in the process of achieving his new form, he developed a new one. Perhaps because of his benefactor, Lujuria is susceptible to telepathy and can be temporarily taken control of by those who can use telepathy. As such, he does not enjoy being in the presence of telepaths, save for his master.

Last edited by Forny on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:32 am

Post Re: Lujuria - v2.0
Looks good after a once over. But I still have Luju wrapped around my finger. :D

(Note: Under Motivation, did you mean to write "his whole life was a lie" instead of "his whole life was a life"?)

(A brief scan and I caught that? What is wrong with me?) :lol:

If you want to set up an RP, send me a PM .

Anagopt - Legal and sexy. Check out my pay site. Love you XOXOXO
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:40 am

Pfffft! Only you would catch that!

And if you think you have him wrapped around your finger... Ho ho ho... You're in for a surprise. :P

Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 am

I can't help myself.

So... does the Marquis have anything to say about this?

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 am

You shouldn't help yourself. You're supposed to let others help themselves to you. :lol:

Ahem. The Marquis has no idea at all. Or rather, he wouldn't.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 am

As always a memorable character. The Marquis' creations continue to evolve and change.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

Thank you, thank you! -bows- Thank you for the kind compliments, Pia! -glomps as well-

Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Hey come and check my new monster out its a work in progress so I need opions on what needs to be fixed or not and the monsters name is Jackalope just dont get too close.

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:12 pm

There you go, man.

Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
I might consider my monster profile a complete failure and remove it.

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm
Site Admin

Saved you the bother.

Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]