View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Fornaricus, the Deceiver - [Status: Retired] 

Post Fornaricus, the Deceiver - [Status: Retired]
As of 2/2/2011, Fornicarus won't be available for any new threads; any thread before that date, he will continue to play in and be a presence. Thank you!

Name: Fornicarus; Forneus

Origins: No one can say for sure where Fornicarus originated from or what he is exactly, many says that he is a great demon of Hell, others says that he is an ancient god from eons ago. In fact, Fornicarus himself does not know of his true origins either, but believes himself to not just be some mere monster or demon, but rather a god in his own right. The truth is that Fornicarus is a monster of sorts, born of all the evils that befalls life.

Greed. Lust. Pride. Anger. Gluttony. Sloth. Envy. Not only these, he is also formed of lies, of deceptions, of falsehoods. And even then, not only them but of temptations, of desires, of dreams too. He is a creature created from the contradictory thing that we call human nature. He is the darkness that lurks within humans, the blackest shadow that stalks the darkest corners of their hearts, feeding on their joys and fears and sadness.

Such a creature possesses no unfathomable power or impossible strength. It is impossible to be harmed for it does not truly exist. And yet it exists because people exist. Its very contradictory existence is both its greatest strength and weakness.

Gender: Though Fornicarus is a creature born of human nature, he is able to change anything of himself. For the most part, it amuses him to be seen as a male.

Age: Fornicarus has existed for as long as humanity has existed,

Height: Being what he is and capable of altering his shape and size, Fornicarus can be of any height but often prefers keeping it between six feet and nine feet, depending on his mood and situation.

Weight: Being what he is and capable of altering his shape and size, Fornicarus can be of any weight but often altering it between several hundred pounds to two metric tons, depending on his mood and situation.

Eye Color: Fornicarus' eyes are of the deepest, penetrating crimson color. This, however, is only up to his preference, as is everything else regarding him.

Skin Color/Texture: Much of his outer layers are covered in dull grey skin, hardened against any and all attacks, but a large part of his body is made of thick reddish flesh, most of it with the feel of scales.

Body Build: As a creature made from nothingness, Fornicarus could take any form he wishes but he prefers the form he has used for countless eons, that of a four-armed sea monster, often with a long tail instead of legs; though he may shift his tail into legs if he requires them.

Tentacles: Fornicarus has many tentacles that often are sheathed in his back under thick plates. They are also living creatures in their own right, essentially sentient and yet part of Fornicarus. He is able to disconnect them from the whole and allow them to move on their own, though they are still subjected to his overbearing will.

Tail Length: His tail, being his lower body, often measures ten meters long, from the bottom of his torso to the end of his tail; being what he is, he can shorten or extend the length of his tail.

Cock Size: In his humanoid form, Fornicarus ' cock is nine inches long and three inches wide, and has been known to create more phallic members on occasions.

Fighting Style: Fornicarus does not truly fight but rather creates solid illusions that his opponents believes to be real to all five of their senses, though those with a sixth sense can discern their true nature. He also attacks using his tentacles to strike the opponent from every conceivable angle and force them toward a route he chooses, boxing them into a dead end. Being what he is, he also can take on the forms of others that he has seen, using lies and tricks to manipulate his targets, and can even divide himself into various creatures such as Imps or even take on an entirely new form if he does not want to be associated with an attack.

His weapon of choice, however, lies in his eyes. They are exceptionally powerful weapons for him. He can force his opponents to endure mental attacks by overloading their minds with his long memory, or can uses them to create a complete hypnosis of sorts, enabling them to feel what he want them to feel, be it absolute terror or unimaginable pleasure. Those with weaker minds or wills could potentially fall under his control, but for a temporary period of time. They are also capable of creating optical illusions that only the opponent can see, such as walls that are not really there, obstacles that doesn't exist, or even make them imagine smells or sensations that aren't truly there.

His strongest power, activated by his eyes too, is the illusionary world within himself that he can pull his opponents and prey into. Within this world inside of Fornicarus, all things are possible. The illusionary world that lies within him is subject entirely to Fornicarus' will, and he alone can alter anything within it. Fornicarus has been known to create entire lands within his illusionary world, recalling the ages of the past, such as the Roman Empire, the French Revolution, the Three Kingdoms Period, and using them for scenarios in which to toy and ravage his prey. He can create entirely original settings, his favorite being the 'Underworld' or in other words, 'Hell', where he is the absolute ruler of the dark realm.

Motivation: Drawn to Shokushu by the high concentration of carnal pleasure and absolute terror by the nubile students of the school, Fornicarus has chose to stay at the island and partake in the attacks on students, feeding on their fears, on their pleasures, and most of all, on their temptations.

Personality: Highly intelligent and logical, Fornicarus isn't irrational or unreasoning, preferring to use rhetoric and logic to entrap his prey and have his way with them. He is also a cruel deceiver, sometimes purposefully implying that a chance of escaping unmolested exists and that it is possible, then using unfair excuses to deny his prey the chance to escape. Fornicarus considers himself a living god of sorts and is easily flattered. He is also slow to anger and does not seem to stay on any one subject for too long, flitting around various issues to speak about, which seems to pull his prey into a false state of security, as if tricking them into believing he is more interested in just a 'chat' instead of raping them.

Fornicarus prefers to play himself as the 'Great Marquis' of Hell known as Forneus, a demon from legends of the great king, Solomon. Due to this, he has studied the history and myths and legends of his chosen subject and quite well versed in weaving lies and deceptions using them to give his deceptions the appearance of being true. Therefore, to this end, Fornicarus often engages students in the concept of 'making a deal with the devil', bargaining with them and trapping them with fear and hope. He is also in the habit of creating Imps from himself and giving them sentience, granting them as gifts but in truth, they serve as a way for him to visit his past victims in a different form.

Special Attributes: Being made from nothingness, Fornicarus is essentially invulnerable to all harms, even if he pretends to have taken damage. Only under the full moon are his illusionary powers at their strongest, able to affect not only those who are in the present environment but of the entire island. Forneus is especially weak at noon, as his powers are damped when the sun is at its highest.

Distinguishing features: Apart from having the appearance of a sea monster, Fornicarus has four arms, many ridges upon his back, two large horns on his head, along with two sets of teeth.

Behavior: Often behaves in an unpredictable manner, circling his prey while engaging them in various topics as to put them in a false sense of security, sometimes playing on their hopes and tricking them with words and false promises. Unlike other monsters who are more direct, Fornicarus prefers using indirect methods.

Capabilities: Fornicarus has the ability to shapeshift, and with some limits is capable of changing his height and weight, switching from his tailed form to bipedal form, is capable of persuading and manipulating people to a degree, can turn into water and air and reform, and is able to create strong illusions with his eyes as well as affect his targets with emotions and thoughts.

Weaknesses: Extreme light and heat are avoided whenever possible.

Likes: Conversations, rhetoric, history, large amounts of water, darkness, himself (a slight case of narcissism), capturing his prey in new and creative ways, and having his way with them.

Dislikes: The sun, extreme heat, defiance, being ignored, being insulted, and for some unexplainable reason, he detests Bob Saget and Richard Simmons. Don't ask, you're better off not knowing. *shrug*

Last edited by Forny on Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:52 am

Post Re: Fornaricus, the Devourer
:D His name is hilarious.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:55 am

XD Was gonna go with Forneus but I figured, considering the type of place this site is... Why not go that extra mile, hehe?

Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 am

Very cool profile. If you ever want to RP you can check out my characters profiles from my sig.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am

Well, in that case, I'd love to RP with you then. ^_^

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:01 am

Sure. Which one would you want to play with? Natsumi can play anywhere but if you want to play with my succubus we can RP in the monsters hideout.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:08 am

You've done amazing work here. Welcome to Campus!

Thank you Naoko for the Sig, you are my heroine <3
.oOo. Nasty, Evil, Wicked and Mean .oOo.

~*^ Shai's Lament ^*~

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:14 am
Profile YIM

Well, since it's my first time posting at these forums, I think I'd like to start with your student character. ^_^

And thank you for the welcome! XP I'm liking the campus so far, and I suspect I'll like it a lot more soon.

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:19 am

Alright then we can talk about thread ideas over PM unless you have an idea already.

Natsumi and Iseria

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:22 am

Fornicarus has been retconned/revised to include changes made through RPs and from retrospective thoughts.

Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:32 am

It's like we are brothers! :lol:

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm
Profile YIM

:shock: We are?

Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:10 pm

I said like.. LIKE!

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.”

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

The NightBringer wrote:
I said like.. LIKE!

Riiiight! Gotcha!

/flees

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm

In all seriousness, awesome background and character you made.

Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next