View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Heck the Hekatonkheir, proud tourist 

Post Heck the Hekatonkheir, proud tourist
"So you're saying the girls...wouldn't even service me if I asked politely? If I paid them? What sort of place IS this? Very well...I've dealt with this sort of thing before, and trust me mister, I'm not leaving until I've had my fill."

Heck is considered a handsome fellow on the planet he comes from. Sadly, the ideals of his race don't translate well across the galaxy. Heck is a Hekatonkheir; a beast with many heads and many arms. In Greek mythology, the Hekatonkheires were hundred headed, hundred handed brutes who challenged the gods. Heck is nowhere near as unsightly; he sports 25 heads on a good day and just as many arms. His heads and limbs constantly replace themselves, like the regenerating teeth of a shark or crocodile, so the numbers could vary. He looks as though he has been crudely carved from clay; he is only vaguely humanoid, with great glowing pits in his faces for eyes and a lip less for mouths. His skin is a clouded gray, somewhat moist and cool. In the dark, he can light up spots and stripes on his skin, using bio luminescence to illuminate the area or a potential partner (aka a caught student). Heck lacks a proper set of legs, instead slithering around like a great big snake, with a thick tail that terminates in several thick tendrils. An added anatomical bonus that NICE "installed" into his system at his request is that his saliva contains a powerful aphrodisiac that effects humans.

Heck isn't a bit shy about telling you he has no fewer then three cocks, if you MUST know. They're internal and will only emerge when he's good and ready for them to. They fan out, with a slight web between them. The smallest one is no bigger then a well endowed man's; the largest is easily two feet long, with a girth to match. He loves them all equally, and might even ask you which one you'd like.

Heck is a self described sexual connoisseur; he's sampled the fine flavors of dozens of races. From blushing sacrificial virgins in the Harrax system to engineered super lovers on Rixxal 9, he's had it all. He won't be satisfied until he's tried every sentient race at least once. He sees this not as a conquest of power, but more a hobby, almost a noble one. This is not seen as unusual where he comes from, and in fact, culturally encouraged. Naturally, when Heck heard about Shokushu, he had to check it out. He'd never tried earth girl before.

He was a bit confused at first, however. This wasn't a brothel? The girls needed to be hunted? Discouraged because of his lazy spirit, he nearly turned back. But what shame! To return home without having tried a human girl! His collection of experiences HAD to be complete. Heck requested, at least, he be given something to make the experience for his chosen victims...easier. The scientists called it, professionally, Spanish Fly Spit.

Armed to the teeth (somewhat), Heck has arrived at Shokushu, ready to take on whatever challenge presents itself.

(Picture coming when I'm feeling less lazy)

Other fun facts and trivia: Heck has a collapsible skeleton; he can shimmy into hallways and crawl spaces despite his enormous size. Unless his path terminates in a wide open room, however, he won't have much room to enjoy the victim he's chased down. So most times, he'll be hunting outdoors or in large rooms of the school. Despite his size, his softness makes him physically weak; even in the worst conditions, he's much stronger then the average school girl, but he tires easily, and could be outrun.

"Wait, miss, come back! This'll be a lot easier if you just let me put my tongue inside you!"

Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 am

Post Re: Heck the Hekatonkheir, proud tourist
I was gonna start with a head joke but... I'm sure you've heard enough of those. :lol:

Ahem. Cool monster you got here, Heck. I honestly cannot wait to see this picture of yours, once you feel sufficiently motivated to provide one. But in any case, salutations and welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your stay here, Heck. :D

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:14 am

Awww, thank you! He IS pretty cool, isn't he? But don't tell him that...it might...go to his heads... :lol:

I'm reluctant to post a picture because I'm something of an illustrator; what if some one recognizes my work? But then, shame on them for browsing a tentacle rape role play site [-X , so we'd be even!

Hope to see you around.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:23 am

That's not a bad thing, as we got plenty of people who make pictures and stuff here at one point or another.

And for a change, it's nice to see someone using a mythological creature, but explaining that it's actually an alien whose species influanced the creature. :P

Though the cocks might be a little turnoff, but eh, not my problem. That's up to the individual you're RPing with.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:31 am
Profile WWW

Umm, welcome to Shokushu. So your a tourist? Well I hope you like what you see on the island.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:08 am

Welcome aboard! Please do post your illustration, I love to look at the things people here create :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

Madison wrote:
Though the cocks might be a little turnoff, but eh, not my problem. That's up to the individual you're RPing with.

The cocks, I confess, we're sort of an after thought. How can I optimize these cocks and make them more attractive? :lol:

Thank you everyone! What a warm welcome! :)

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 pm

Hmm.

Just an idea but... Instead of varying sizes, why not have them come with different features and functions?

Swiss Army Cock. ^.^

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Fornicarus wrote:
Hmm.

Just an idea but... Instead of varying sizes, why not have them come with different features and functions?

Swiss Army Cock. ^.^

"It vibrates! It spins! It does the dishes! How can you resist the multifunction cock?"

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:27 pm

Exactly!

".... Wait, what?"

Haha, but something like that, yeah. There are plenty of things you could use, such as... A cock with prehensile barbs!

... Luju. Say it.

"... Oh God... 'For her pleasure', fuck me..."

Thank you. Ahem. And you could have one that, like... oozes out a bit of an addictive. A short-term one, one that even results in memory loss once withdrawal hits them.

"....."

Luju!

"Oh, come on!"

Dammit, Luju! Dooooooooo it!

"Ugh. Fine! 'Don't do drugs, kids'..."

.... Really? That's the best you could do?

"Yes. My other alternative was something to do with STDs, but no one wants those."

-snickers- Okay, if you say so.

Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Location: School Grounds, beach, gym, forest, basement, or docks
Welcome to Shokushu, Heck
Jackalope the monster: just stay out of my way and we wont have problems Me: jackalope be nice to the newbies..... Jackalope: awright but I get the cake.... Me: there was no cake, Jackalope........... Jackalope: Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me to RP im mostly online from 7:00am to 7:00pm central standard time seven days a week but no men allowed at anytimes im a solo act or if two girls want some action i will see what i can do.

Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]