View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Snair (Im almost done here lol) 

Location: Deep space here, Shokushu there, your place most the time.
Post Snair (Im almost done here lol)
Name:Snair

Race: Akred

Type:genetically engineered, Humanoid, Ooze.

Place of Birth: Solic

Gender: Male (Akred are actually genderless, but they adopt male or female persona's like any other race)

Age: 107 according to Solic solar cal lander, its equal to 78 earth years give or take a few mouths.

Height:6'7"(can very)

Weight:345lb (can very)

Eye Color:yellow with a faint glowing light.

Skin Color: Dark red and kind of see threw like a jelly like substance.

Skin Texture:Smooth,thick and rubbery, Snair can harden his own body to become as hard as diamond since his Genetic operation.

Hair?None

Hair Color:---

Body Build: Snair can change his body to different shapes and sizes, but hes normally found in a large, athletic, humanoid form.

Tail? none

Tail Length:----

Tentacles?Yes,

Number of Tentacles: Being a Akred who are Ooze like creatures, Snair can create any number of tentacles from his body, being any size and length, but he tends to loose control, when he has to many tentacles created at one given moment, since his mental state makes it difficult to multitask.

wings? none

Cock Size: Since Akred are genderless Snair does not need one but it will be simple to create one just like his tentacles if he chooses too.

# of Cocks: as many as Snair chooses.( Basically the same as his tentacles)

Fighting Style: Snair was Formerly part of his home worlds military forces and was trained in many different forms of combat, from hand to hand, to advanced range weaponry. Snair Normal fights with a strong style and hardly ever dodges the blows thrown at him. He does this to intimidate his enemy.

Psychological Profile and Personality: Snair is aggressive. He enjoyed fighting to the point where he considered a period of time well spent only if it had been used for this purpose. His mental health was questionable, likely caused by the large number of near-death situations he experienced, and the idea of being the last of his species.

Sexual Oddities: The Akred Dont reproduce like that so its some what strange Snair would be interested in it.

Human Disguise Form? Yes ( he can be mistaken for a human, if you look at him for a distance)

Equipment:Snair Uses an old pair of full body heavy combat armor left behind from his days in the Solic military. Snair has a number of microscopic cybernetic implants in his body that allowed him to use his heavy combat armor more efficiently. His own neuro-network worked in tandem with his armor's computer system, and his helmet's targeting system was directly connected to his optic nerves. The armor itself was specifically designed to protect the wearer from most radiation and to increase balance and agility. The armor its self is is metallic color and battle worn, with many dents and starches.

Special Attributes:His Akredi abilities, coupled with his armor suit, allowed him to hold his own against almost any opponent. Snair's regenerative physique made him difficult to truly kill, and even when unarmed, with both hands chopped off, he presented a major threat to his enemies. Snair was incredibly strong and once unleashed from his suit, he can stretch his body long distance allowing him to easily overpowered his target and subdue them. Being an Akred, Snair's body can become very corrosive and eat threw the toughest materials but not living tissue, it has been noted that this corrosive effect can cause side effects in some species that can possibly cause arousal.

Capabilities: Because of the genetic augmenting Snair can Harden his body to the point its as tough as diamond. Also when not restricted by his armor he can sharpen his limbs to create a form of natural weapons instantly.

Weaknesses: Radiation is quite dangerous to single-celled beings like the Akred, and causes great pain to them. Snair is also quick tempered and Hot headed and hardly ever takes in his surroundings.

Likes:Snair enjoys seeing his victims fight back, and once he has them in his clutches he like to watch them scream and beg him to let them go, while he works on them.

History:

Miscellaneous:

(I'm almost done as far as telling what he can do, I just need to make a back story and a reason why hes here, but tell me what you think so far and let me know if theirs any problems lol)

Last edited by Snair on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 am

Post Re: Snair (its a work inprogress)
Seems like a good idea so far...just keeping working on it and editing it. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 pm

:lol: Thanks lol I was kind of in a rush working on it lol but im happy it looks ok so far. I still notice alot of typos that im going to fix lol

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:52 pm

Samara would be happy to "meet" up with you! ^^ Good monster btw!

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:12 pm

Reading that... I have to ask: Why is it here? Seems like all he's there for is to fight....

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 am
Profile WWW

I'm sorry that I'm takeing FOREVER and a day, to complet mt monsters profile, but I've recently had some things in real life pop up out of the blue lol so agin I'm sorry that I'm takeing such along time to get this done :D . P.S sorry that it looks that way Madison I'll try to fix that and tone down the psyco warrior thing and try to give a good reason to why its there too,its sorta hard for me to break the habbit of createing chars for action Rps. lol

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]