View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Dr. Katherine Steiner 

Post Dr. Katherine Steiner
*Update in green.

Name: Dr. Katherine Steiner
Race: Non-Human Clone
Type: Harvester Hybrid
Height: 6’2”; Can be altered.
Weight: 153lbs; Can be altered.
Eye Color: Green; Can be altered.
Skin Color: Pale White; Can be altered.
Hair Color: Black; Can be altered.
Body Build: Voluptuous; Can be altered.
Bust: 34E; Can be altered.
Waist: 22; Can be altered.
Hip: 36; Can be altered.
Number of Tentacles: Anywhere between 4 to 12.
Cock Size: 5" when flaccid, 12" when erect; Can be altered.
Fighting Style: She has a disarming personality. That and she use her tentacles and her Harvesters to fight in her stead. In moments of desperation, Dr. Steiner may shift into her Awakened Form.
Motivation: Originally, she wanted to return to being human instead of being what she considered a ‘freak of nature’. After spending some time, much of it getting intimate with females, Katherine has since then decided on staying the way she is in order to enjoy the benefits of her new body, whenever the finer sex wants to or not. There is also the fact that others wish to capture/destroy Dr. Steiner, thus survival is a major theme.
Personality: For the most part, Dr. Steiner is highly analytic and rational, preferring to be realistic and practical as opposed as to being hopeful and full of dreams. She trusts only in empirical results and scientifically proven data; to her, anything less is untrustworthy and not to be relied upon. In general, Dr. Steiner is a researcher and enjoys the process of learning as much as possible about any given subject or specimen, willing to push them to their limits in the pursuit of valuable information. Very rarely does she ever show compassion or mercy, and usually only in circumstances that prove to be dangerous to her experiments. She now show signs of being extremely annoyed when any sort of 'magic' is mentioned, as she does not believe in such things, despite evidence to the contrary.

Apart from this, Dr. Steiner lacks a conscience and does not have any qualms with anything she might have to do to her ‘specimen’; as far as she is concerned, morals and beliefs only get in the way. Neither is she religious nor does she believes in anything. In fact, the only thing Dr. Steiner believes in is what she calls ‘universal truths’, or in other words, ‘cause and effect’. To her, there is no higher law than trial and error, no higher god than causality. Beyond her research, there is little else that the scientist is interested in; much of her free time is dominated by her newly acquired urges to indulge herself in the pleasure that only nubile flesh can provide. Due to the Harvester DNA she has bonded with on a cellular level, Dr. Steiner used to be at risk of being overwhelmed by the primal urges of her Harvester half. Since then, she has achieved perfect control over Harvesters, both around her and within her. Dr. Steiner has also become pragmatic since then, willing to accept collateral damage and sacrifice pawns in order to achieve her ends.

Above all things, however, Dr. Steiner is obsessed with her continued survival and evolutionary growth, taking every possible opportunity to make herself more complete than ever. This may be the beginning of a god complex, which would in turn give the doctor several new weaknesses in addition to Harvester ones.

Physical Appearance:

Most of the time, Dr. Steiner will remain in her Human Form as she is much more accustomed to maintaining the facade of being a human. While in her Human Form, Dr. Steiner will always be seen in clothes, as well as the usual labcoat, and sporting her glasses. Despite being recorded as her Human Form, it is actually anything but; Dr. Steiner is simply using her body's genetic structure and Harvester abilities to appear human, but otherwise has complete control over her body's dimensions, able to alter her height and sizes at will, as well as bring out or retract her phallus. In this regard, Dr. Steiner would be also able to shift into the appearance of a male, or even a student. Similarly, she would be able to emulate alien appearances as well, provide they retain the basic humanoid shape. In this form, Dr. Steiner is also able to bring out tentacles as additional appendages to play or fight with; she does not do this very often, however, in order to maintain a psychological edge over her victims, tricking them into regarding her as human.

Beyond the Human Form lies a transformation that Dr. Steiner uses as her trump card, either against enemies or to break the spirits of her victims. This transformation, known as her Awakened Form, is one that is available to all Hybrids, where they discard their human appearances and shift even closer to their Harvester half, giving the Hybrid increases in strength, speed, and resiliency. While every Hybrid's Awakened Form is different, they all share one thing in common; they are unable to alter their true appearance, stuck with only limited shape shifting abilities. In this form, however, Hybrids are armed with additional abilities that make up for the shortcoming. In Dr. Steiner's case, her Awakened Form has no such weakness and possesses all of the strengths, allowing her to entirely shape herself at will, something that comes from her masterful manipulation of genes.

Clothing: Whenever in her human form, she wear tasteful dresses, along with lacy lingerie and high heels, though she still prefer to wear lab coats on the outside, using them as something similar to a security blanket, or perhaps as a way to keep her dominant personality rooted in the knowledge of who she is so that she can remain as herself. In her true form, Dr. Steiner eschews any sort of clothing.
Special Attributes: There is always a pleasant smell hanging around Dr. Steiner, much like a subtle but fragant perfume. This is, in reality, the pheromones of the Harvesters; most of the time, the pheromones are only strong enough to trigger soft arousal in others, but whenever she find a subject she is interested in, the pheromones will grow even stronger in order to make her prey more willing.
Distinguishing features: Beauty mark on jaw, glasses.
Behavior: Normally analytic, composed, and observant. Becomes increasingly sadistic and dominating when confronted by those who are submissive or defiant, as she enjoys having things her way. Strongly dislikes forcing things into her favor as she prefer to manipulate people and things instead.
Capabilities: Has all of the Harvesters' capabilities, along with the ability to control them.
Weaknesses: Shares all the same weaknesses as the Harvesters.
Likes: Researching, controlled experiments, letting her hair down, getting to know her 'specimen', the students, NICE Labs' facilities & equipment, and indulging herself in sex.
Dislikes: The mundane, tedious tasks, social events, getting her clothes ruined, having to repeat herself, not being understood the first time, dealing with the 'intellectually challenged', among others. Mostly, she dislikes having her research or experiments disrupted.
History: Will be added soon.

Last edited by Dr. Steiner on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Post Re: Dr. Katherine Steiner
Love the Character, will be interesting to follow her reports she discovers from the students here on Shokushu Campus.

Calidare Art Gallery

Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Thing to run and hide again...

Good character :shock:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]

The Corruption (Omega 00125) [Arena] [ADD/Space]

Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Haha, thanks, Cali. :P

Therion... Did you mean "Time" instead of "Thing"? :?:

Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Monsters with human disguises or being an altered human can be iffy at times. But as long as you remember that you are the antagonist in this setting and use your more monsterous features when playing with our prey, I see no real issues.

But umm, I do not know what a Harvester is. By how you mention it, I am assuming its a race that has been mentioned on the site before perhaps?

Oh and welcome ^.^

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

-nods- Indeed. I, of all people, would be the least likely to forget that! :D

And here, the Harvesters.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:25 pm

It is a pretty interesting character you developed there. Welcome Dr. Steiner.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:10 am

Thank you, Ishtar! :)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 am

Great character :)

I think she might be the first monster in the 'sexy with glasses' category.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:54 am
Profile YIM

Thanks, Pia! And I certainly hope so! :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:56 am

Thing... Time, damn I'm getting bad. Eh I'm too lazy to fix it. Sue me :evil:

Guan [Campus] [Arena]

Morloch [Campus] [Arena] [ADD/Space]