View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 NanoMite / Professor Epstein 

Post NanoMite / Professor Epstein
Name: NanoMite
Race: Humanite
Place of Birth: Unkown
Height: Depends on Form
Weight: Depends On Form
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: Metalic grey
Hair? Depends on Form
Hair Color: Metalic Grey

Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: As many as Needed
Wings? No
Cock Size: Size can Change
# of Cocks: As many as Needed

Fighting Style: Moves in caculating and slow judging a person before attacking when he does he will attack quickly slicing an enemy apart.
Motivation: Research and Revenge
Psychological Profile: The Professor Has D.I.D. (Disassociative Identity Disorder) this is a split personality normaly he is Professor Epstein a Sceintist who worked at the N.I.C.E. Labs. His other Personality is NanoMite Warlike and Agressive NanoMite looks for revenge on the N.I.C.E. Labratory and ADD who forced him to become this monster.

Personality:

Professor Epstein
The Professor has no memory or knowledge of his monster like side this means that he will not use any of his nanite based powers. While he is in this state of mind he becomes his human self a man looking only to further his knowledge on the human body and how his nanotechnology can be used to make better humans. Sadly though and luckily he has not found out how to duplicate his nanites.

NanoMite
NanoMite is the Professor's twisted side this part of him only wants revenge and power this part of him is the most dominante. When he changes into NanoMite the nanobots that make up his body become more agressive and his once human features diappear leaving him as a metalic grey figure with menecingly red glowing eyes. If you were close to him, you would be able to see his skin moving these are the nanites that make up his body constanly moving about his body. Like the Professor he wishes to expand his nanite army to become an all powerful leader. NanoMite also enjoys researching humans in order to find different ways to torture and play with them. NanoMite has a short temper and sometimes in his rage he can do stupid things or make mistakes.

Human Disguise Form? Depending on his State of mind depends on his from
Human Disguise Appearance: Read Personality

Special Attributes: The Nanites the NanoMite controls can change matter to whatever he may wish. Due to his Nanites high maintenance they will drain power from any power source in a vacinity near him.
Distinguishing features: Red eyes

Weaknesses: Being made from an entirly electric depentdant machines an emp or electrical pulse can knock him out. His Nanites are halted by cold tempratures as well. Dislikes: The ADD and The N.I.C.E. labs and staff

History:
Professor Epstein worked at a cancer research center in Shokushu high, there he was trying to develop nanobots that could locate and destroy cancerous cells in the body. When funding for his research ran out a mysterious group know as the ADD said that they would fund his research in return he would build them a machine that could inject someone with enough nanites to create a super human. He agreed dropping all work for cancer killing nanites he focused on building the chamber that they had asked him to build. Working in the N.I.C.E. Labs he was able to working much faster but the ADD would not let him rest until he had finished. Forcing him to work harder and faster cost the Professor his Sanity.

As he worked on the machine his Split personality slowly began to show. When he had finished the machine he locked himself inside it and turned it on. A problem with the machine caused it to implode. The ADD and the N.I.C.E. staff that worked there believed that he was dead. The machine that the Professor entered had activated and had saved his life. However it cost him his body as every atom in his body turned into nanites. He then escaped by digitilising himself and traveling through the electric cables just before the machine imploded.

His new personality angered by what the ADD and Lab staff had done to him took revenge on them. Finding the 6 Lab staff that had forced him to work into insanity he took revenge on them they were never heard from again. He now wonders about space and Shokushu High (when he can get there). Working on his nanobots gave him no time for women and with his new array of nanites he plans on unleashing himself on the universes population of women. By using his nanobots NanoMite is able to unleash unseen amounts of pleasure on a womans body.

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Last edited by Giza Wolf on Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:58 pm

Post Re: Professor Epstein/NanoMite
Finiding a picture for NanoMite and i'll do some editing to his history and profile. Any ideas or edits i need to make don't hesitate to tell me. :)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:01 pm

Post Re: NanoMite / Professor Epstein
I ran into this problem but figured would give you heads up monsters can't be from earth, might want to change it before madison gets to you.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:36 pm

well technically he wasn't a monster on Earth he became the monster NanoMite on Shokushu in the N.I.C.E. labs.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm

Lol I tried that too with slimer, can't have human or earth background

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 pm

Especally since the ADD and N.I.C.E. don't have any presense on Earth. The Labs only presense is on Shokushu, and the ADD avoids Earth to provide "Plausable Deniability" for the ignorant masses of Earth regarding aliens.

EDIT: Yeah, Monsters can't have any Earth background. Especally since the school isn't even ON Earth either...

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:58 pm
Profile WWW

well my history may need editing later but at the moment i think that should do.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Doesn't really appear that he's there to enjoy the student population, is he?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:05 pm
Profile WWW

edited the history again

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]