View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:51 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Queen 

Post Queen
Name: Queen
Race: Unknown
Type: Genetically Boosted Alien
Place of Birth: Outer galactic rim (estimated)
Nationality: N/A
Age: Not known. Might not 'age' in the traditional sense.
Height: around 11'
[i]Weight:[/i] unknown (estimated to be in the 450-600 lbs range)
Eye Color: light blue
Skin Color: dark purple (normal)
Skin Texture: exoskeleton
Hair: Has a series of sensory bundles attached to its head, mimicking hair.
Hair Color: dark purple
Body Build: Lower body is heavily armored, but upper body appears to be rather lithe.
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: Has a pair of extra arms that end in spikes attached to its shoulders. It can generate four short tentacles in its pelvic region to hold onto prey. Has a single tube like tentacle that can extend from its abdomen.
Cock Size: Can actually change size, to fit its partner.
# of Cocks: Two, one in the front pelvic region (Primary use) and a secondary tube connected to the 'holding chambers' in its abdomen.
Fighting Style: Ambusher. Prefers to lay in wait or to flank around and attack from unexpected angles.
Motivation: Reproduction. (Scientific note: Subject cannot actually successfully mate with human beings, our genetic codes are not close enough).
Psychological Profile: Queen is aggressive but crafty. Prefers to use ambushes and then finish with her subject. Communication with it is...difficult.
Personality: Queen is the last of her kind, and highly motivated to find a mate. However, she is not aware that humanity cannot function as a midwife and thus is doomed to failure.
Sexual Oddities: Seems to prefer females with odd hair colors, possibly as a way to identify them.
Special Attributes: Infrared vision. Able to mimic the colours around it like a chameleon. Able to spit a mucus like substance to immobilize prey. Able to produce a gas or pheromone to weaken prey.
Distinguishing features: Noted for having a very insect like appearance from the waist down but an almost human like appearance from the waist up (barring the insect design).
Behaviour: Seems driven and very determined. Does not like to give up prey. However, it is also noted for not harming prey.
Weaknesses: No direct combat abilities. Lacks any long range attacks that can inflict harm.
History:

Report on unknown alien captured. Doctor Elise reporting.

The alien subject we recovered from the crash site is fascinating. It's broadly about eleven feet tall, fourteen feet long, but quite agile. Far more agile than one would think. One of the arresting agents named it 'buggy' when he saw it, but the term 'Queen' seems to be also making the rounds.

The subject is an interesting mix of insectoid and bipedal. It posses a set of eight legs, four to a side. Each set has interwoven webbing, suggesting possible aquatic origins. The lower body seems to be made up of a rather intricate reproduction organ, and several chambers are housed in the thorax with a sort of green fluid inside them.

The upper body is amazing. It has a similar upper body proportion to an ape or human, with noticeable limbs and head. However, its vocal box is unable to make any noise that we known as a language, therefore I'm afraid we've had to classify it as a non-communicable subject. The head is quite interesting. We're reading a rather large brain inside its skull, along with and interesting set of modifications. This creature has obliviously been engineered. The eyes of the creature can see in both the normal spectrum as well it seems to have a sort of infrared vision that we tested.

The creature must be kept inside an armored compartment. We let it loose onto softer material and it almost burrowed it's way out! It was really quite fascinating, as the entire torso of the creature seemed to lay back along its lower body to make itself smaller. The creature also demonstrated a new ability when it spat a form of mucus onto one of our agents and it immobilized her. The mucus seemed to act very much like superglue and just held her in place. Fascinating.

End Report.

Update: Alien Subject, designation 'Queen'.

Finally settled on a name for the creature and apparently a gender. One of my colleagues stated that it had to be a she, as otherwise we'd have to call it a King. So it is now apparently a she.

Update on its abilities. Queen has demonstrated a new form of camouflage. When we looked in on her, we were startled to have found her now being able to adjust her colouring to match her surroundings. However, movement quickly gives her away.

End Report.

Update: Alien Subject, designation 'Queen'

My god, Queen is right. The subject has now demonstrated it has adapted to us. It is obviously intelligent, and it has now adapted its body to use against us. It managed to produce some sort of gas or pheromone to weaken my assistant and myself. We were unprepared for it and then it attacked us.

Well...maybe attacked is not quite the right word. It subdued us and then took my assistant, Kimberly, in its hands. Or claws. It then withdrew the plating on the front of its thorax and then violated her. It must be looking for a mate and has now adjusted itself to try and fit in with us! My research shows that there is no chance of a successful pairing, but apparently this creature still thought so. After it finished with her, it smashed down the doors and escaped the facility.

We must be careful, as the creature is crafty and intelligent.

There we go, my first profile! :D

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:00 pm

Post Re: Queen
Reminds me of something out of the Alien films. Very interesting Bio lots of detail. Welcome to Shokushu! :)

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Last edited by Giza Wolf on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Welcome aboard! And a Queen, no less..

Your creature seems quite terrifying. I hope you will have fun here :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Holy shit. A monster that actually ACTS like a monster!

Welcome to Shokushu. :D

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:29 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome to Shokushu! I hope you enjoy your time here. You have a quite interesting bio. Well um bye. *runs and hides*

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:40 am

Welcome and happy hunting.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:43 am

Welcome and happy hunting. Very nice profile.

Madison wrote:
Holy shit. A monster that actually ACTS like a monster!
You wound me, Madison! :shock:

Status: On hiatus. Finishing current threads. Not taking on new threads.
[A Bala production]

Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Very good job on the profile for this monster, and a classic style. For awhile it looked like monsters who were difficult to communicate with were falling out of favor, but it looks like the inscrutable alien is making a comeback. Welcome to SHS. :)

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm
Profile YIM

Very nice monster concept, well thought out, just hope my own monster turns out as awesome...would definitely like to have Calista end up in a close encounter with her.

I'm always up for a scene, shoot me a PM and we can work something out!

Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:42 am
Profile YIM

Please do not necro old threads. This one has not had a reply since April. Locking.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]