View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Returning Monster-Jezebel (UPDATED) 

Location: Currently in her new home, located deep within the Shokushu Forest
Post Returning Monster-Jezebel (UPDATED)
[UPDATED 03/17/2011: Expanded descriptions under "Capabilities" and added one more at the end; added a tiny bit more info to the "Clothing" and "Human Disguises" parts of the bio. Working on a few additions to the "History" section to make it a bit more up-to-date.

Expanded "History" section to make it more current. There was a bit more to Jezebel's story than what I put in, but I figured that I have already made the bio quite long enough for now.

Added links to pix of Jezebel's 'little friends']

Name: Jezebel
Race: Hybrid
Type: Succubus
Place of Birth: Um…Hell?
Nationality: Unknown
Age: Unknown (physically, she appears to be in her late teens)
Height: 5 ft, 6in
Weight: CLASSIFIED
Eye Color: Red
Skin Color: creamy, almost pale
Skin Texture: silky smooth skin that is a bit hot to the touch
Hair? Yes
Hair Color: Red
Body Build: Slender
Tail? Yes
Tail Length: 5ft
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: Varies
Wings? Yes
Wingspan: 4 ft
Wing Color: Red
Cock Size: Varies, typically around 14-16 inches long and about 3 1/2 inches thick
# of Cocks: One (more if you include the tentacles)

Fighting Style: Though a hell of a lot stronger than she appears, Jezebel prefers to use lust and mental manipulation to get what she wants from her victims. If that doesn’t work, then she switches to more violent means.

Motivation: Lust and feeding off of sexual energy provided by a woman’s orgasms

Personality/Psychological Profile: Lustful as all succubi are, Jezebel cares for nothing but sating said lust and taking her fill of her victims’ sexual energies, and will do whatever it takes to get it.

Sexual Oddities: Nothing abnormal, considering she’s a demon
Human Disguise Form? Yes
Human Disguise Appearance: Jezebel has many human forms that she uses to deceive and manipulate her prey.
Clothing: Clothing: Human form-Varies depending on the disguise that she chooses at that moment.
Natural Form-usually none.

Distinguishing features: Has what look like miniature bat wings on her head instead of normal ears

Capabilities include (but are not limited to):

• Can subtly manipulate others with her mind by planting vivid mental images and compelling suggestions in the minds of her victims (mostly used to manipulate NPC students and/or NPC staff, but may occasionally be used on other players'--mostly planting thoughts/suggestions into their minds and so forth). This Jezebel uses this mainly to subtly seduce humans to get them to let their guard down or otherwise manipulate her victims mentally for...well, for whatever devious plan she may have cooked up in that twisted, sadistic mind of hers. Or simply for her own amusement. (FYI: I will not have Jezebel use this or any other ability to God-Mode other players' characters--just thought I should put that out there)

• Has various human forms that she can use and change back from at will. Jezebel can take almost any form she desires,(no inanimate objects, like rocks or vegetation, ect.), but usually her disguises are human. Human forms are typically more practical and takes less effort to transform into than that of another species (though taking the form of animal, especially a bird of some sort, can be useful at times when she is hunting for prey outside of the campus buildings or student dorms).

• Can summon and manipulate various tentacles at will. Usually these tentacles are formed on her back or some other part of her body.

• Can produce extremely potent pheromone and aphrodisiac gases that she uses to lower the inhibitions of her victims and raise their sexual desires.

• Can teleport to any destination she desires as long as she has a clear picture of her target destination, or of the potential victim(s) she is searching for. Sometimes Jezebel travels from one place to another through the use of dimensional "doorways" (or it could be extra-dimensional, inter-dimensional or intra-dimensional--I'm a little sketchy on the terminology), while other times the succubus may simply 'vanish' from her current location in a pillar of flames and reappearing at her destination in the same fashion. There are also less flashy means that she can employ if need be. It pretty much depends on the situation, or how dramatic the she-demon is feeling at that moment.

• Can use telekinesis to levitate objects, to pull them towards her, write things down, open locked doors and windows, ect...

• Stealth/Invisibility-capable of stalking her prey without being seen or heard by her target victims...Can make herself invisible or visible at will. Other demons/monsters could probably still detect her presence, depending on their own magical/supernatural abilities and/or technological capabilities (not sure what those might be, but I assume that they might at least potentially exist somewhere). I am also guessing that humans who possess certain abilities of their own. Perhaps there are at least one or two students on the island who have a "sixth sense" or "second sight" (or whatever you want to call it) that allows them to see/sense things that a "normal" person may not (IE: ghosts, demons, ect...)

• Creating temporary illusions. Self-explanatory, I think (let me know if you want me to expand on this further). Most students would most likely be pretty easily fooled by her illusions. It's kinda like John Travolta's character said about 'misdirection' in the movie 'Swordfish': "What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes." But I believe that certain folks could possibly see through Jezebel's illusions, possibly in a similar way to that of her use of invisibility.

• [NEW] Summon Imps/Familiars: Can summon and bind imps to act as her familiars. Used mainly as scouts/spies and/or messengers, but may serve other purposes as well. Will expand upon this further. These particular imps are somewhat smaller (the tallest is about nine inches tall) and rather more attractive than the but-ugly creatures that have been portrayed in old art and ancient texts. I suppose the best way to describe them would be to say that they look a bit like faeries with leathery bat-like wings (and a few with horns as well). There are currently six known imps inhabiting Jezebel's woodland estate, each distinctly different in appearance and personality. See links below.

Jezebel's 'Little Friends'
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... d36370.jpg
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... b496bc.jpg
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... 31b3ca.jpg
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... d2a02c.jpg
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... da78b4.jpg
http://www.easyimage.us/media/files_ima ... 8b318f.jpg

Dislikes: Religious symbols, priests and other religious leaders, holy water, bibles, ect.

History: From the fiery depths of the Underworld ascends the evil Jezebel, child of Lilith, Queen of all demons and, assuming some theories to be correct, Adam’s first wife before Eve. Jewish tradition outside the Bible understood the disparity: there was a female created simultaneously with Adam, and her name was Lilith. (There were variants: she was created before him; or after him, from the slime of the earth; or much later, as the twin of the evil Samael.)

When the first man suggested intercourse to the primal female, she enthusiastically agreed. Adam then instructed Lilith to lie down beneath him. Insulted, she refused, pointing out that they had been created equally and should mate so.

Lilith then went to Jehovah and tricked him into revealing his secret name, his name of power. (See Isis for a similar tale.) Once she had power over him, Lilith demanded that Jehovah give her wings; she then flew from Eden to the western deserts. There she happily had orgies with elemental spirits and sand demons, producing demon children by the score.

Jezebel was the resultant offspring of one such unholy union, born in the image of her mother. For century after century, Jezebel had seduced men in their own beds, taking the form of a beautiful woman in order to tempt them. She had particularly enjoyed consorting with celibate monks in their monastery cells. That was a most delicious corruption for a succubus. But after a while, she tired of men and turned to women instead. She found more pleasing, and the sexual energy that she fed off of from their orgasms, was much greater than that of a man’s.

For many thousands of centuries, the dark succubus thrived as she tirelessly continued to feed upon the sexual energy of her victims, until one day she had suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of a holy warrior, a paladin of great power. For a thousand years, she had been banished from the mortal plane, her corporeal form torn asunder as she was sent back to the infernal abyss from which she sprang.

A full century later, the fiery demoness returned with a vengeance. She had been given a new form and ascended from the depths of Hell like…well, like a bat out of Hell. Her new body wasn’t as alluring or as dangerous-looking as her previous one was, but in a way it suited her personality and somehow gave her a youthfulness that she seemed to have previously lacked, and so she quickly grew to like her new look. She was every bit as dangerous as she had been before, and perhaps, gave her the upper hand by being way more deadly than she might have appeared at first. Not that any demoness that manifested herself in front of a mortal, her leathery bat-like wings outstretched, and surrounded by an aura of great power, was not an imposing sight.

Many millennia have passed since her triumphant return to the mortal world, sating herself upon mortal after mortal and absorbing their sexual energies to keep her strong. One day, the red-haired succubus found herself no longer on Earth, but on another planet, on which thrived the small, self-sufficient island of Shokushu. How it happened she didn’t know. All she knew was that she was here, fortunate enough to be surrounded by an island full of unsuspecting nubile young prey, and not a holy man to be found.

She couldn’t believe her good fortune. It was paradise to her, and she saw that it was good. She found that she would be forced to share her prey with other monsters and demons who haunted this place, but she was fully confident that this island would provide her with more than her share of the bounty.

Not long after her arrival, Jezebel made herself rather popular with a few of her fellow demons. The succubus had even formed an alliance with the most unlikeliest of partners, a most beautiful Archangel by the name of Altima, whose lofty ambitions for the future of Shokushu and the universe beyond were strikingly similar to her own. The old saying "opposites attract" certainly held true for Jezebel and Altima, and the partnership between angel and demon pretty much immediately developed into something much, much deeper.

Unfortunately, Jezebel's father and then master Samael had...well, for now let's just say that the Lord of all Demons had taken exception to both her partnership with the Archangel and the plans that the two had made together. The last thing that anyone would want would be to have the ultimate Lord of the Underworld angry with them.

Justly fearing the full might of her former master's fury, the terrified she-demon, who was now being hounded (literally) by Lord Samael's agents, was ultimately forced into hiding, choosing a long, lonely existence brought on by over two years of self-exile over total annihilation.

Now Jezebel is back and better than ever, and since her return some five months previously, the red-haired succubus has made a new home for herself in a rather..."unique" cottage, where she has made some quite interesting new allies and has taken up a brand new hobby: gardening. Yes, that's right, gardening. An unusual hobby for a succubus to be sure, but then so is the garden itself in some ways. This succubus isn't giving away any free information here, so if you really wish to know more about Jezebel's 'special' garden you'll have to stop by and see for yourself...That is, if you're brave enough...

Last edited by Jezebel on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:35 am, edited 9 times in total.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome back! I'm sure your special feminine touch will be a well-appreciated addition to the island. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat May 26, 2007 7:35 pm

Hm....be interesting to play with both on and off of the boards.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 26, 2007 7:48 pm
Profile WWW

A dwelling place for demons
Where nothing is what it seems,
And hope is but a dream

--------------------------------------------
Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Last edited by Jezebel on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:52 pm
Profile WWW

Hm...Smexy. *Drags her off for a bit of reversal*

Sat May 26, 2007 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome back! I'm sure your special feminine touch will be a well-appreciated addition to the island. ;)

Thanks. It's a shame there aren't more female monsters around the place.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat May 26, 2007 7:56 pm
Profile WWW

Hm....be interesting to play with both on and off of the boards.

Would you like to give her a try some time?

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Sat May 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Sure. And I wonder what she'd be like going agenst my own succubus character that I have..(Off-board of course)

Sat May 26, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome! As you can see, I doubt you'll have to worry about getting RP's. Have fun!

Sat May 26, 2007 8:02 pm
Profile YIM

Sure. And I wonder what she'd be like going agenst my own succubus character that I have..(Off-board of course)

Sounds like an interesting challenge

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun May 27, 2007 11:32 pm

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:57 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Returning Monster-Jezebel (UPDATED)
Updated on 3/27/2011?

I would like to borrow your time machine. Please. I need to go and kick Seraph's ass. :D

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:21 am

I'd like that too.

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:25 am
Profile WWW

Forny wrote:
Updated on 3/27/2011?

I would like to borrow your time machine. Please. I need to go and kick Seraph's ass. :D

LoL! Sorry 'bout that...Been running low on sleep lately. It was supposed to say 3/17/2011.

And hope is but a dream

Jezebel Bio and Pix
Character List

Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:34 am
Profile WWW

Samara Can't wait to meet you :wink:

Samara's Bio Here (Student) Always Up For new Experiences

Giza's Bio Here (Monster) Don't worry he wont bite...Much.

NanoMite's Bio Here (Monster) NanoMite Lives! The End Of Days Is Comming!

Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next