View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Quicksilver, wandering explorer (Exploring YOU!) 

Post Quicksilver, wandering explorer (Exploring YOU!)
Name: Quicksilver
Race: Non-Carbon Liquid Metal Shapeshifter
Type: Goo Based Shapeshifter
Place of Birth: Solar System near central core, not actually mapped at this present time
Height: Usual 'glob' form is around a meter and a half across, but can be shrunk down.
Weight: 900lbs (attributed to the material which makes up her flesh, which is thought to be similar to mercury but not toxic.)
Eye Color: Red (usually only one eye while in 'glob' form, but can change at will.)
Skin Color: Silver
Skin Texture: Slippery and metallic.
Hair: N/A
Hair Color: N/A
Body Build: Extremely solid. Despite taking a different form, Quicksilver's body never changes it consistency.
Tentacles: Yes
Number of Tentacles: Can create them from her body, thus limited only be her imagination.
Cock Size: Can be adjusted at will, but usually not more than the 'subject' can handle.
# of Cocks: Again, can be created by concentrating, thus no limit.
Fighting Style: Methodical, and (to her) logical steps are her forte into combat. Quicksilver doesn't usually rush ahead, but rather plans out from what she sees and how they act.
Motivation: Food and Pleasure. Quicksilver feeds off the emotions of those she catches. And therefore she wants to experience different things.
Psychological Profile: She's curious, wanting, and not above using trickery to get what she wants. She doesn't see a problem with what she does, as her race normally doesn't leave their solar system that much, so if she gets out in the universe, she gets to do new things.
Personality: Usually, at first, Quicksilver comes across as curious and a bit cute. Until someone gets too close. Then she turns quite inquisitive and doesn't stop till she gets what she wants.
Sexual Oddities: Quicksilver's body produces a chemical cocktail that she conceals inside herself to help absorb the emotions of those she catches. Usually secreted as a white fluid, she flushes it into the target's body, and then she can connect their minds and feed off of them. To a human female though it instantly makes them hyper sensitive, and usually the rough contact will set them off. Feeding can happen over several hours, with Quicksilver taking her time to completely explore her prey's body.
Human Disguise Form: Now, as a shapeshifter, Quicksilver can change shape, but not in the exact same way others do.
Human Disguise Appearance: When she changes her shape, Quicksilver cannot alter her body color or eye color, thus she can't use it for disguising purposes. However, sometimes she finds it helps communication. Especially after she forms vocal cords.
Clothing: None. Quicksilver goes All natural.
Special Attributes: Damn near bullet proof. Due to her body's makeup, Quicksilver is considered a moving chunk of armor. Plus, with not having any internal organs, she sometimes can have weapons fire pass right though her. Laser weaponry is mildly more effective however.
Distinguishing features: All silver in color, Red eye (or eyes if she changes), shapeshifting.
Behavior: Quicksilver like to explore, thus she often takes the lead in trying to find prey. She doesn't like to abuse her prey though, although a sharp jab of pain sometimes can cause her to experience a new emotion or two.
Capabilities: Strong in close combat, and has heavy defense against ranged weaponry.
Weaknesses: Not as fast as others. Lacks anything like telekinesis. Needs usually tight corridors and corners to pin down prey. Dislikes actual water, for reasons unknown (might dilute her?)
Likes: Usually, she likes prey that puts up a fight. They give off the best emotional moods to feed off of, and thus she can enjoy them more.
Dislikes: Anyone who is boring, or just gives up. Also dislikes large bodies of water.
History:

Quicksilver's home world is insanely hot. As in mostly desert and blowing sand. Humans would need full envirosuits to survive on it. But the beings who live there have manages to make a go of it developing their society and technology.

It did help that when a few explorers came to their world, their ships were seized and used to develop space travel for her people.

Quicksilver's people live in giant communial pools, freely mixing and sharing emotions and memories. Finding new ones was especially enjoyable, and thus they spread out looking for them.

Upon traveling into space her people became stalkers and information dealers, delivering what people want to know and where. However, traveling her own world is considered difficult by the galactic community, as telling her people apart is nearly impossible and they are hidden all over the planet.

Quicksilver herself is a youngster, by her people's standards. But she is the first to come into contact with ADD as well, thus making her unknown to most humans.

Last edited by Ysanne on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun May 08, 2011 4:47 am

Post Re: Eros, master of Absolute Camouflage
That is really... ambiguious. Quite bare-bones.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: Quicksilver, wandering explorer (Exploring YOU!)
Okies, I really edited a lot of it, and I'm currently working on the history.

This is an idea that has been kicking around with me for a while, so I figured I'd put it to paper (So to speak)

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:09 pm

Well it's looking good so far Quicksilver, can't wait to maybe meet her with one of my chars

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

I like the idea of her species using liquid to share and feed of emotions. It adds something new to the usual 'cum-shot' and distinguishes her a little from other emotion-feeding creatures :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]