View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:37 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Shavael 

Post Shavael
I sadly could not find a pic that really represents this monster as I envision her. If anyone finds one they think is close I would very much love to see it.

Name: Shavael

Race: Keldrasian

Type: Scientist

Place of Birth: Keldras

Gender: Species is uni-sexual (see below for more details) But could roughly call Shavael a female

Age: 142 earth years (They can live to around 500 years of age)

Height: 2 meters (about 6 foot six inches)

Weight: 77kg (about 170 lbs)

Eye Color: Entirely black (think shark eyes)

Skin Color: Grayish Blue

Skin Texture: Similar to human's but a bit silkier

Hair: Straight and hangs down to her upper set of shoulder blades.

Hair Color: Obsidian (has a sheen to it too)

Body Build: Fairly thin by human standards, average by her peoples

Tail: 2 of them. Same color and texture as the rest of her body though the tips look almost like they were splashed with a deep blue colored solution.

Tail Length: Both are longer than her legs and start above her ass so in the range of 4 to 5 feet

Tentacles: See tails

Number of Tentacles: See Tails

Cock Size: Species reproduces with their tails so her 'cocks' are quite long and of varying girths

# of Cocks: 2 (again, see tails)

Description of Keldrasians:
Keldrasians are a race of beings who are the undisputed rulers of their homeworld Keldras. Evolutionarily speaking they took a similar route as humans, brains being chosen over brawn to survive the challenges of their homeworld. Physically they are comparable to humans as well. Their brains and the majority of their sensory organs are located in their heads; they have two eyes, two ears and fairly snake like slits that act as their 'nose'. They also have a mouth, though the teeth of a Keldrasian tend to be sharper than human's. They are bipedal and the overall body shape is fairly human though with the addition of two tails emerging above their rear end. Their eyes can pick up both infrared and ultraviolet light rays in addition to the spectrum humans can see. They have two pairs of arms, located in roughly the same location as human's single pair only theirs end in four fingered hands. The species in uni-sexual, any member of their race having the ability to bear a child and leave another of their race with child. Despite this, the presence of breasts, a vagina for lack of a better term, and the non human appearing 'male' reproductive organs that are their tails, leave most humans with a more female impression. During reproduction one of the tails is inserted into the other, much like in human procreation, but the tail expands to an impressive girth upon ejaculation to help lock their genetic material within the body of the other. Why they have two tails has been a subject of much debate amongst their people, but the most well accepted reason is that their homeworld had many more natural predators in the race's fledgling years and the tails were fairly vulnerable (and tasty) targets. So it was best to have a spare.

Fighting Style: Not much of a fighter, prefers to deal with debilitated individuals.

Motivation: She is a scientist. The presence of another race in the galaxy so remarkably similar to her own people encouraged her to come, observe and experiment on the local population.

Psychological Profile: Shavael is a typical Keldrasian. Their species is very technologically advanced, moreso than almost any race in the galaxy. They are a tad egocentric and as a result see most other races as inferior and subject to whatever whims they currently have running through their heads.

Sexual Oddities: She finds human females to be remarkably attractive and often bases her experiments around how they react to various stimuli.

Human Disguise Form: Kinda hard to hide the extra set of arms, but in a lab coat or something similar she might be mistaken for a human if her back is to them.

Human Disguise Appearance: Usually a lab coat she borrowed from the nice gentlemen at the nice labs.

Clothing: When not in a lab coat she wears a dark, skin tight leotard like outfit that seems to be made up of black scales.

Special Attributes: She brought a small cache of scientific and 'personal' equipment with her on her trip to earth.

Distinguishing features: A second set of arms, jet black eyes, slits for a nose, tails, grayish blue skin

Capabilities: The average Keldrasian would score a 140 on a human IQ test. Shavael is smart by even her races standards so has an IQ in the 180's-190's. She is a genius, excelling in puzzles, math, strategy and loves psychology of the human species. Strength-wise she is only a tad stronger than a typical adult male, probably enough to handle a college girl but her strength is within human ranges. Her real strength lays in technology. Cloaking fields, magic blockers, nanotech ect.

Weaknesses: Isn't that much tougher than a human and has more or less the same weaknesses as any one of them if she is separated from the controls for her tech.

Likes: Experimentation, sexual and otherwise, and has found a love for human music as well.

Dislikes: Absolutely hates having to physically manhandle anyone.

History: Shavael was raised in a fairly common manner by the consideration of her species. She avoided breeding and instead focused her talents academically. She passed her studies with honors, was hired in a respected scientific facility and got word of a backwater planet with a species similar to their own. Eager to escape her stifling homeworld she signed on to head out to investigate and study the species.

Bits and pieces are brief I know, but usually the character I play develops overtime (that and I want to make sure this is allowed) so will expand later.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Last edited by Aerea on Sat May 21, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri May 20, 2011 7:53 pm

Post Re: Shavael
I don't think "humanlike" will be a problem here, she seems alien enough. I'm just kind of wondering about her motivations...Basically, she's going to capture students using technological devices, then do sexy scientific experiments on them and occasionally have sex with them? Do I have that right?

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Fri May 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Doesn't seem humanlike to me. And that's about the general impression I got too Dendrite.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 21, 2011 12:42 am
Profile WWW

Welcome to the board and good luck with your experiments!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sat May 21, 2011 4:42 am

That's pretty much it thus far. I figure a few threads will give me some ideas to expand on. But right now just sexy experiments.

Am currently seeking students for threads. Send me a message if you're interested. Am always open to ideas and messages.

Sat May 21, 2011 6:00 am

Welcome aboard!

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat May 21, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile YIM

Welcome aboard

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 pm
Profile YIM

It's been 7 months since last post. Please don't necro old threads like this.

Locking, if the origional poster wishes to make edits, feel free to message a mod to unlock it.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]