View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 11:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 FloraFlora 

Post FloraFlora
Name: FloraFlora, although she refers to herself as Flora most of the time.

Race: Plant.

Type: Humanoid with no legs and a tail.

Place of Birth: A meteor on the outer ring.

Gender: Flora's race doesn't have a gender, but she likes to think of herself as female.

Age: Young, about 5 growth cycles (about 18 human years, but they age differently so mental age would be about 26).

Height: 6 feet tall when 'bell' up, 8 and a half when 'bell' down.

Weight: 200 pounds when holding nectar, 120 without.

Eye Color: Black and glossy, like a crows eyes.

Skin Color: Ivy green.

Skin Texture: Slick and cool but it gives when touched.

Hair: Glossy and rubbery, but soft and long.

Hair Color: Emerald Green.

Body Build: Slender and lean. Her body is rather humanoid, despite its special capabilities, until you reach the waist. At the waist her 'bell' begins. Her bell feels more mossy and moist than the skin and is also more porous, but is quite flexible and can change its shape to another within reason. When she wants to walk she

Tail: Yes, she has a prehensile tail that attaches around about the same place as the 'bell' that she uses to hang from trees or root herself somewhere. It ends in a flap of skin that can either suction to something, make it easier to grab things, or to hold herself up.

Tentacles: 10. Two that stick out from her back that end in mushroom head like suckers which extrude a pheromone rich 'ooze' , Four 14 inch long thin and dull tentacles that are placed around her cocks with small suckers scattered over their surface that produce nectar and a special chemical, Two on her 'hands' which she uses to subdue prey and prepare them, and Two 8 inch ones that move about the edges of her 'bell' which are used to immobilize prey. [Tentacles explained more in Capabilities]

wings? No.

Cock Size: 9 inches, with a 2 inch diameter. Each cock is very flexible and has some length give do to stretching, and end in a egg shaped tip that is larger than the shaft, but not horrendously big.

# of Cocks: Two, both at the bottom of her 'bell' and right next to each other.

Fighting Style: Ambush hunter but occasionally tracker. She likes to follow her prey and see where they go for a while and see if they take her to knew prey or just to expand her hunting ground. Once she decides on her prey, and she is somewhat picky, she will try to take her prey without knowing that she is even doing so.

Appearance: Humanoid to the waist, her 'bell' curled towards her torso she looks more plant like, but if its down she looks somewhat more human, as if she was wearing a hoop skirt. She can form her 'hands' into actual hands if she wants to, but she usually keeps them as they are because they are more useful.

Special Attributes: The 'Mushroom' tentacles' pheromone ooze acts as two different things: First, it acts as a memory fog, which prevents the students from remembering anything that Flora does, and makes them feel sluggish. And second it acts as a 'breeding enhancer' so to speak. Its know that Flora cannot reproduce with humans, but she still goes through the motions because she loves to see their reactions. The 'breeding enhancer' is not only an aphrodisiac, but it also causes the breasts to grow in size, temporarily of course. The pheromones can't be seen or smelled, so it is sometimes common for Flora to release them into the air with the student to see how they react. The 'Breeding Enhancer' only works when the suckers are attached the the nipple directly and the pheromones are released, not when released into the air.
The smaller tentacles within the 'bell' work as part of Flora's own brain. They absorb the scent and flavor of the prey so that once released Flora will be able to know if she has preyed on that one before, as well as remember which ones tasted the best. These tentacles also can be used to subdue the prey. These tentacles exude a nectar which is produced at an exceptional rate which she uses to fill the 'bell'. The nectar is very sweet and taste like strawberries but also allows the prey to breath if covered in it, its very thick and sticky, its color is a light blue and its see through for the most part. If swallowed it doesn't effect the prey physically, but it makes them feel almost sleepy, like they are really relaxed and calm, when its only in their minds.

Capabilities: Movement- With her bell up, her only form of movement is to use her tail to swing from tree to tree or across the ceiling of a building. With her bell down she moves almost like a slug, but much faster. The edges of the bell ripple which causes her to move, but it can also allow her to climb up almost fully vertical surfaces. The bell also can assist in swimming. With the bell down she can swim much like a jelly fish or squid, sucking water into the bell and jetting it out again.
Racial- She can breath under water, although she can't spend too much time under. She can grow flowers from her hands which she can use to distract prey. The flowers can be up to ten feet away from her without harming her, although if the flower is cut it hurts badly and puts her in a bad mood and makes her rougher with her prey.

Motivation: The habit of breeding and entertainment.

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are fire and the cold, for obvious reasons.

Likes: When the prey just sits down and takes it (although if it does that she also gets rather pouty and will rile the prey up more, so it sort of a paradox), prey with very small breasts (she enjoys seeing their reactions when their breasts grow), working with other monsters, catching prey indoors (she loves to see their faces when they realize shes a moving plant indoors).

Dislikes: When the prey runs (shes not that fast) and when the prey attacks her.

Miscellaneous: She feeds like a normal plant, but with her race she also feeds on emotions in a sense. The more she is around good emotions, the healthier she is. Now this isn't an instant thing, it takes a little while.

Attachments:
dc2fa1f78bddc862c67bbdfd76f9defe.jpg
dc2fa1f78bddc862c67bbdfd76f9defe.jpg [ 52.44 KiB | Viewed 5435 times ]

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Last edited by Kaila on Sat May 21, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Location: Either flying through the sky or in the Thousand Blossom Garden.
Post Re: FloraFlora
Very interesting monster ... looking forward to seeing what she gets up to.

May I suggest bumping the age up a little so that she is at least 18 in human years? I know it's not supposed to be a problem, but this is more 'covering all the bases' and making sure that there is no possible reason for any angry mobs forming because of having something too young. ^-^;

Oh and I also noticed something seems worded a little oddly.
Quote:
The pheromones can't be seen or smelled, so it is sometimes common for Flora to release them into the air with the student to see how they react. The 'Breeding Enhancer' only works when the suckers are attached the the nipple directly and the pheromones are released, not when released into the air.

Just a minor mis-match that you may want to fix at some point.

Welcome to Shokushu.

For those in space Yautja is on the prowl for new trophies

For a list of my chars go to here

Sat May 21, 2011 3:28 pm
Profile YIM

Bumped the age, I would hate to have angry mobs after me.
I was having trouble writing that sentence right, basically if its released into the air its just the aphrodisiac part, but if attached to the nipple it is also the breeding enhancer.

Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 pm

Just be sure that the student character is ok with the breast expansion part. I've met some that are not into it in the past.

But that aside, welcome to Shokushu. ^_^

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile WWW

Alrighty I'll make sure to do that.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Ooooh! Nice! I like plant monsters :)

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat May 21, 2011 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

Gee I wonder what kind of effect the pixies power would have on Flora? or were you talking about Pia.,, either way happy hunting!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Sun May 22, 2011 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]