View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Fenricks 

Post Fenricks
Well, here's my new monster that I created for space purposes, so I'm gonna use him more against the ADD

Name: Fenricks
Race: Lupinos
Place of Birth: Lupos III
Nationality: Lupinian
Height: 6'0"
Weight approx: 190 lbs
Eye Color: Icy Blue
Skin color: Gray with some streaks of silver fur along his flanks
Skin texture: Furry
Hair color: Gray
Hair texture: Slightly rough
Body build: Humanoid
Tail: Slightly long and bushy
Tail Length: 2' 5"
Tentacles:None of his own, but he has an armor that contains several tentacles on it if
Number of tentacles: 10 (stored in his body armor)
Wings: None
Cock Size: 7''
# of Cocks : One
Fighting Style: A mixture of close and ranged combat, using a mixture of weapons and fighting styles
Motivation: Finding worthy opponents to battle with, and to ravage worthy females that catches his interest
Psychological Profile: Lust for battle, and women who he feels worthy to be ravaged
Personality: Slightly sarcastic, and gets carried away in the sexual games that he plays with his prey
Sexual Oddities: None
Human Disguise: None
Clothing: He only wears his armor, which covers his upper arm, and his back, as well as a protector for his groin area
Special attributes: He is able to exude a powerful musk from his body which will arouse females, in addition to the chemicals and aphrodisiacs that he carries within his armor
Distinguishing features: His body armor, as well as the silvery fur that runs along his flanks
Behavior: Likes to hunt prey and do battle with them before determining their worth to be ravaged, and then he will take his time to 'play' with his catch
Capabilities: Strength, speed and endurance are at least twice to three times of a normal ADD Agent, his tentacles that is stored on his back can become a number of things, from penetration objects, to injectors that would deliver aphrodisiacs into the prey's bloodstream.
Weaknesses: Tends to be a little too relaxed sometimes when he had captured his prey, and sometimes can be exploited for escape.
Dislikes: Unworthy foes, weaklings, poisons
HistorY: Fenricks is a mercenary/ jack of all trades member of the Lupinos, which is a wolf like humanoid species from Lupinos III. All Lupinos resembles a creature that people would describe as werewolves, but without the weakness for silver. He is one of the few Lupinos that travels into space, as he finds that there isn't any challenge left in his home planet, what with the betrayal of his pack by another rival pack that left his pack weak.

Feeling disgusted by the weaknesses of his pack, Fenricks quickly declared that he would have nothing to do with his clan and using the resources that he had, he left his home planet, and joined a pirate crew for three years, in which he managed to find worthy foes in other alien species, and even the ADD, which had many female agents, which he would love to ravage had they proven themselves as worthy foes. Alas, he had no such luck, as the agents that were sent against the pirate band that he once worked for were mostly rookies, unworthy of his attention.

After three years, he managed to scrape up some money to buy some neat technology and body armor for himself, which had some interesting features, and he vowed to himself that he would find some worthy foes to battle... and some worthy females to ravage.

Last edited by AndyB2183 on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Fenricks
This is the monster I created for fighting against the ADD, though I don't know what you guys think about it. Any comments?

Wed May 25, 2011 10:15 am
Profile YIM

Looks good to me! Happy hunting!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:59 am

Thanks guys...

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:31 am
Profile YIM

Seems all right.

Are the tentacles actually part of his armor, or his body?

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:48 pm

It's not actually part of his body, but part of his armor. I got the idea from EvilRoeSlade's minotaur... but after all that, it;s all original. The tentacles are retractable, and is stored inside his armor.

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]