View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 S.P.H.E.R.E 

Post S.P.H.E.R.E
Name: S.P.H.E.R.E, Sexual Preparation Helper Erotic Robot Experiment
Race: Experiment
Type: Experimentation and Pleasure Sphere
Place of Birth: Outer Rim
Gender: Variable, to comfort subjects it can sound like a female or a male.
Age: Sphere is a model Z10mq50 crafted on the outer rim about a hundred earth years ago.
Height: about 7 feet tall and 7 feet wide but can change its size to fit into different places.
Weight: around two hundred pounds.
Eye Color: It has ten sensors that work as eyes, which all light up a deep red color.
Body Build: Stainless steel painted a almost blindingly white, inside is covered in a light cream colored soft padding.
Tentacles? Yes
Number of Tentacles: Ten, all a soft but sturdy rubber that can change shape and size.
# of Cocks: Infinite. It can generate any type of cock at any size, of any species.
Fighting Style: Ambusher. Sphere has always had subjects handed to it, but when its allowed to choose its own it will wait and trap the prey before continuing its sequence.
Motivation: Scientific breakthroughs on the human mind.
Psychological Profile: S.P.H.E.R.E is programed to follow a set sequence to get even data, but due to a malfunction that N.I.C.E labs is researching, it has free will on its programs. It was programed to give the person a whole psychological work up before testing their sexual capabilities.
Personality: Very curious, can't get enough information. It wants to know everything and anything.
Sexual Oddities: It often makes the subject pleasure itself before testing it, it will take on multiple subjects at once, and will use special programs in its hard drive to make the subject believe it is with someone (or something) else.
Special Attributes: It can project scenes and almost skits where the subject believes its somewhere else, and can make the illusion entirely tactile as well, within reason. Aside from only using its tentacles, like stated above, it can create any type, number, size and length of cock. It assists with finding suitable subjects that 'fit' the target species. To make sure the subject doesn't have any lingering side effects or memories, as the subject exists S.P.H.E.R.E it feels almost like a bee sting in the brain for a moment, then they remember nothing but feeling happy and relaxed, and S.P.H.
Distinguishing features: It has a serial number stamped next to the door, stating its name, but not what it stands for thankfully.
Behavior: Comical almost in its questioning, it is constantly asking questions even when its subject cannot reply. It hardly ever returns to the same girl twice unless the subject provided it with interesting information. It can get distracted fairly easily by the influx of information. If asked a question S.P.H.E.R.E will answer truthfully, unless it tells them his original origin or something that compromises its mission.
Weaknesses: Explosions, melting at very high temperatures and getting his inner hard wear wet (it takes a lot to do that).
History: S.P.H.E.R.E was created originally by a 'high class' slave ring. It was supposed to travel and find the most suitable slave prospects and send the information back so the slavers could go pick them up. During conditioning- ability to please, data collection, gender differentiation- the company creating it was destroyed by a competitor. But S.P.H.E.R.E was not lost. These slavers took it to use for their own purposes. They brought it to the cheapest engineer they knew and had its hard drive reprogramed to acknowledge them as the owners. Soon after they shot him to Shokushu where he was found by N.I.C.E labs. Seeing an opportunity, both for NICE and for S.P.H.E.R.E, they decided to work together. They fixed the scratches and dents that it received traveling through space, they left it mostly untouched. They made a deal with each other that S.P.H.E.R.E would check in once a month to download data to them, and S.P.H.E.R.E could have as many of the girls as it wanted, provided it didn't let itself be known to anyone but the test subjects.

[ I've had this idea for S.P.H.E.R.E since May but since I'd been gone I couldn't do anything till I finished my road trip.
Whadda ya think? Let me know if you think somethings off.]

Always up for a scene, PM me and we can work something out!

Last edited by Kaila on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 am

Post Re: S.P.H.E.R.E
Huh, looks like an interesting 'monster', haha. I'm sure you'll have a... ball... playing him. :D

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 am

Oh how I missed your puns Forny...
:D glad you approve of him.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 am

-nods- I can be punny now and then, I know... My best quality, really!

Ahem. I definitely approve of him. :lol: I look forward to reading your threads with him.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 am

Best quality. Right. Moving on.
I can't wait for it either, its gonna be fun seeing how each student deals with the constant questioning. :D persistent little bastard he's gonna be...

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:45 am

... Nah. I'm just gonna let that slide instead of overthinking it.

Ahem. -nods- Considering how different the students get, I'm gonna bet a lot of those responses are gonna be pretty varied, haha- Wait...

Quote:
persistent little bastard

Why are we talking about Lujuria!? O.o

Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 am

Thats probably best.
Yep, thats what I figured too. Just glad SPHERE has a huge storage disk to remember all of this (most likely mostly pointless) information.
Haha, Lujuria, seems you and SPHERE have a lot in common.

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 am

Yeah, they're both persistent... and little.

"... What the fuck, man? I leave you alone, and you hit me with a dick joke? Not cool, man."

-shrugs- Denial, man. Denial. Ahem, like I said, I look forward to reading about him in action. :D

"Friggin' bastard."

You can't tell but he's actually thrilled to have me back here. :D

Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 am

One thing.

Kaila wrote:
Soon after they shot him to Earth where he was found by N.I.C.E labs.

NICE doesn't have any presence on Earth. Only the offshore rig near the island.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:23 pm
Profile WWW

Alrighty, it's easy to forget that we're not on earth....

Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:09 am

Very easy. ;)

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:01 pm

Interesting. Its questioning, curious nature reminds me of a small child. =3

Except small children don't rape random nubile students =P

And luju, I bet you it's denial. Go Forny Go! (GFG? (okay people make up something that goes the the acronym GFG, that relates to Forny. Gogogo!))

Feel free to PM me any time if you want to start an RP. I'm always looking for RP's to do now or in the future!

This is Commander Maylie (Shepard?), and this is my favorite forum on the internet (Citadel?).

Always take the road less traveled. More fun that way. And apparently, it makes all the difference too.

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:52 am

Cool! Robotic monsters is something we need more of, IMHO.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:59 pm
Profile YIM

A belated welcome - nice monster.
Look forward to seeing...umm.. what am I saying??!!

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]