View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Another vacation from the bonds of the red, hot fiery void. 

Post Another vacation from the bonds of the red, hot fiery void.
Every now and then there are monsters in the world that get the opportunity to create havoc and chaos to a few certain individuals for a time being. Malicious and cruel they torment those they fixate on for a few weeks, a few months, maybe even a few years. During that time they feed. Not on the flesh of those they torment, but on the fear, the adrenaline, the sexual delight of frolicking with a scrumptious young female.

Grail did it just to be an asshole.

The infamous lizard man has had a long, long overdo vacation coming. He was thinking the beaches of a certain island with certain females that were just ripe for the picking. It had been a few years, possibly new ones to torment, or old friends that he would give a brightly toothed smile to if they were so inclined to have his image burned into the very depths of their subconscious. His favorite pasttime is making a lasting impression.

The near seven foot lizard man has had his time to rest. He is still a very busy creature when he isn't clawing his way up from the depths of the fiery prison he calls home. So many things to do, so little time. That is his life essentially. Though he still is up to his same old tricks. Heavily armored he can withstand some punishment, but just like any other scaled beast if you get under his thick armor he is as soft as a baby's bottom. With as high and mighty and egotistical as he is, he makes mistakes though he will never admit it.

Despite the armor plating the demon has only one innate gift other than gab. Ripping holes in the fabric of dimensions he can summon demons, monsters, things that go "BOO!" for his disposal. They are typically weak in nature, never having much use past annoying a female, but they get the job done. Some of them have special abilities, though they are still fragile in nature. If Grail gets his way, however, those minions are sure to invited to the party where Grail's prey is easily the guest of honor; albeit tied up to something more than likely.

Once again he is back to torment, though with time constraints and the fact he is a gentlemanly type of beast he will only be able to torment a few lucky females at a time. He would hate to give attention to those that are worth it, but then cheapen it by being overwhelmed.

Oh and he is nice and scary as well despite the fact the OOCer fails at HTML or whatever the damn coding is ;___; : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/717/3118d2041e02685eabdcf9f.png/

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:27 am

Post Re: Another vacation from the bonds of the red, hot fiery vo
Welcome back!

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm

Welcome back. And I think Grail would be surprised to see what has happoned with one of his favorite opponants. :P

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:44 pm
Profile WWW

I also wanted to welcome you back to Shokushu. I hope you enjoy your return.

Please PM me, if you want to RP a mission with me!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Aurora will had her cry of welcome back.

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Thank you ladies. It's been far too long. I believe my writing has only improved over the last year or so and despite being constantly busy I think I will enjoy a few threads. Not get overwhelmed like I used to. I may make a thread later on today or tomorrow, though if anyone wishes to contact me, believe my character could fulfill certain roles I will not be opposed to hearing them out.

Now if my job allowed me to get on the internet, hoo boy I could crank out the threads.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Welcome back!

And posting at work sounds a might dangerous what with the NSFW status of the board and all!

N.I.C.E.'s list of Oozekar's encounters

PM me if your interested in an RP. Oozekar is always hungry!

Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:04 am

Well the beauty is I'd be bringing in my own laptop to be doing things while I 'work'. Essentially I finally got to jump start my career and, well, needless to say I really don't do a damn thing for 8 hours every night :(. Only problem is they are not too keen in using the company's wi-fi, but I can still do my homework for college so go figure. Yes, I am getting myself a higher education if you can believe it :P

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]