View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Garaxade 

Post Garaxade
Name: Garaxade

Race: Ooze

Type: Blob (Grows and Morphs)

Place of Birth: Partially from minerals that fell on Earth but was not awaken until a factory decided to implant me within some kind of product line computer... Thing.

Nationality: -Correction edit- I am an alien, meteors are alien to earth, hence alien... You can count everyone, even students, currently on Shokushu Campus as aliens too but that is unrelated. :)

Age: Uhh... Last thing I remember is being old enough to know I am obsolete... At least that's how I saw it, dunno what I was supposed to do but, I am guessing they found something better?

Height: When dehydrated, I am no bigger than a marble. Give me some bodily fluids and watch me grow!

Weight: As a marble sized gem, I am around 2 ounces, which is heavy considering my initial size.

Eye Color: Changes into the color of my food.

Skin Color: Depends on what bodily fluids(BF) I consumed but, lately has been milky white or ivory, rarely pinkish.

Skin Texture: Smooth as a pearl when dry. As for when I am wet, still depends on what BF I am consuming but, normally would be slick with a protective rubbery membrane.

Hair? No need.

Body Build: It depends on how much BF(bodily fluids) I have.

Tail? Again, no need but, could grow one?

Tentacles? Not needed but they could be handy for probing?

Number of Tentacles: Depends on BF.

Wings? No need but would be fun to fly.

Wingspan: Depends on BF.

Wing Color: Depends on BF.

Cock Size: Depends on BF but having one would make being male outstanding.

# of Cocks: Depends on BF.

Fighting Style: I adapt to my situation because my sizes can be very drastic compared to other conditions I could be in. If I'm small, trickery would be nice but I'm not very smart... Maybe sneaking? Then when I am bigger, I could try more creative methods but, I have to grow there first, and that takes awhile.

Motivation: I shrivel into a little marble sized gem and am utterly impotent in that state unless I drink. I am ambitious for growth but I want to be able to move and have freedom. The only way that is possible is if I feed on people. Think of me as a vampire blob.

Psychological Profile: I don't know, usually depends on my mood. I shift on the BF I drink based on those person's emotions and mentality. You know the term, "You are what you eat."

Personality: A thoughtful entity with a curious imagination, greedy and gluttonous, and a tad driven... Not overy intelligent though.

Sexual Oddities: I consume bodily fluids, all kinds but, I stay away from ones that would cause trouble. Bad odors causes alot of people to stay away from me in my marble state, so waste is also trouble. Was not alot of fun when I also consumed their blood either, turns me into a bright red target for angry mobs... I suppose that gives me a good reason to prefer sexual fluids and saliva works.

Human Disguise Form? Very difficult and costly BF to form, so, not likely to happen.

Human Disguise Appearance: Would look generic if I could.

Clothing: No need but I bet they would be messy if I wore them.

Special Attributes: Basically being a oozy blob that can grow and morph.

Distinguishing features: Gooey.

Behavior: Unpredictable.

Capabilities: Morphing and growing into anything.

Weaknesses: Morphing and growing costs me fluids. I keep track of how much I have and will not do certain things that others have seen me do for that simple reason, costs too much. Example: I will be the size of a basketball and throw a constricting tentacle at a student who will notice my size shrinking as I reach around her. This is due to both fluids chemistry changing into energy for my morphing from just a blobby membrane of liquid and also space displacement moving from my body into that long stretch. Have yet to discover chemicals that react badly other than the normal ones that harm humans.

Likes: Liquids! Soda pop and anything that fizz's, heehee. Nice tight and young students are always great, normally smaller they are, easier it is for me to take.

Dislikes: Wasting fluid and waste. Water, no flavor or personality. Turned into jewelry. Big people tend to have it easier taking me down to size.

History: Fell to earth as a mineral and revived with the use of computerized nano-machines that correctly restabalized my metabolism into something attrocious to anything in a liquid state. Basic conversion of liquids, of any sort, would be stored into edible waters. Something went wrong with the design and had to be recalled. I am one of the few whom reissued orders to the machines inside me to organize different persuits. Thinking became possible and so did my freedom. What few of us became sentient, rampaged through the factory that recalled us, and we escaped with bloated bodies. Eventually, I was captured and transported by another group, and sent very far away from the populaces. Don't know about the others, they are not destroyed for we cannot be but, it would be easy to understand that they became ornaments or fine jewelry.

Miscellaneous: Plan to actually keep a mathmatical record of how much stamina he has to use when my attacks happen. Having 0 stamina is his dried state of a marble while 1 will be the same size but he can move around, this would be at this level if he manages to suck in a bit more than a few drops. At something like a basketball size, he would be somewhere around 20-25 stamina, and at the height of a humanoid would be around 100 or more-so. He would have to consume alot for him to reach the size of a Cinerella pumpkin coach but he can due to his growth being limitless.

Last edited by Garaxade on Sun May 20, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Post Re: Garaxade
Monsters can't be from Earth, and Shokushu isn't on Earth.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun May 20, 2012 5:42 am
Profile WWW

I know, that is why I stated that I'm a mineral that fell to earth.

Also stated that since we are on Shokushu, we technically are all aliens. :)

Mis-typed maybe?

-edited part below-

Yep, mis-typed and contradicted myself. Thank you Madison! :D

Sun May 20, 2012 5:55 am

Welcome to Shokushu!! I hope you enjoy your time here.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 am

Appreciate your welcome Ishtar and hope just as well. :)

Mon May 21, 2012 4:35 am

Welcome to Shokushu, fellow monster. :D

Your character amuses me, I must say... I look forward to reading your threads. :)

Mon May 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Thank you and am anxious to get started on those threads. :D

Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 pm

XD Well, you could pop by the Search for a Partner forum and see if anyone's looking for a thread, or make one yourself. -shrugs-

Or send another member who you've taken a liking to a Private Message and see if they're interested in a thread. :)

Mon May 21, 2012 4:18 pm

All three are great ideas that are being followed as of now. Wonderfully appreciate your advice! :)

Mon May 21, 2012 4:26 pm

You're quite welcomed! :)

Mon May 21, 2012 4:27 pm

Welcome to Shokushu!!!

Tue May 22, 2012 11:15 am

I'm enjoying your many welcomes Shokushu residents, thank you Yolia. :)

Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Welcome to Shokushu hope you enjoy it here lol

Fri May 25, 2012 8:47 am

Double Thank You's Nail. :)

Fri May 25, 2012 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]