View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Return of the Mutated Mouth... Muckus 

Post The Return of the Mutated Mouth... Muckus
Name: Muckus

Race: Unknown

Type: Plant-like blob

Place of Birth: Deep in the forest

Height: Eight feet from roots to top of mouth

Weight: Roughly 400 Pounds

Eye Color: Blue

Skin Color: Green, but red and pink inside of mouth

Skin Texture: Slimy and rough

Hair: None

Tentacles: Yes

Number of Tentacles: Hundreds which can move in and out of his massive mouth

Wings: None

Cock Size: Nearly two and a half feet long and three inches wide

# of Cocks: Two

Fighting Style: None

Motivation: Must drain young girls of their sexual juices in order to maintain his massive size. Otherwise, he will become just another tiny plant in the forest once again.

Human Disguise Form: None

Clothing: None

Special Attributes: Huge mouth is able to grow as big as needed, up to twelve feet long.

Distinguishing features: At first glance, he appears to be only a massive mouth, with most of his organs being held at the bottom of the mouth. He is able to extend his thin roots through the ground, but they are only able to extend so far. The inside of his massive mouth is a thick red and pink slime which holds many of his organs, but also is able to grow hundreds of tentacles which can extend quite a distance away from his body.

Capabilities: Able to control some smaller plants in the forest.

Weaknesses: Like any plant, he needs to be near a reliable water source. Because of this weakness, he must stay close to pools and beaches when not in the forest.

History: Much of Muckus' early plant life was lived out as a small plant which resembled a venus fly trap. He did not hold any thoughts or knowledge, but his only concern was to feast on small bugs and critters in the woods in order to survive.

One day, the small plant was dug up from it's earthly home and brought to a strange building. Various chemicals and toxins were injected into the small plant, forcing it to develop unnatural organs for a plant, such as lungs, eyes, and even reproductive organs. After quite some time, the plant was taken back to the forest. While being carried away from the building, his small eyes saw only four letters on the side of the lab where he had been held... "N.I.C.E."

After being planted back in the forest, the plant found that it was able to move itself through the woods by shifting its roots through the ground. Also, his mouth had become larger than before, able to swallow much larger animals, possibly humans. One day, one of the young girl who lived on the island came across the plant in the woods. The girl was obviously curious about the large plant, and it was curious about her. The plant found that it was somehow attracted to the young human girl, and the thought of eating her excited him greatly. The large plant attacked the small girl, quickly tearing away her clothes and pulling her entire body into his mouth, attempting to swallow her hole. However, his large mouth suddenly tasted something truly delicious. The plant discovered it was the girl's sexual juices which were flowing from her body, and when absorbed into his mouth, they allowed him to grow as large as possible. The new discovery excited the plant greatly, and from that time on, he hunted for the most beautiful of young girls and take their sexual juices for himself.

The plant soon named himself for the loud noise which occurred whenever he opened his large slimy mouth... "Muckus."

Some of the "prizes" Muckus has found:

Heather enjoys herself in the mouth of Muckus
The Greenhouse has some surprises
Muckus eating a little "treat"
The Greenhosue is no place for a swim

Last edited by Muckus on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:16 am, edited 5 times in total.

Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:15 pm

Interesting work there, very good concept too. I might have to throw some girls your way after I'm done with them.

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:34 am

Muckus' Profile

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:37 am

its like cukoo, but with two prongs and leaves xD

might give you a try someday ;3

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:43 am
Profile YIM

Hee hee. I must say...Seph might like to 'water' Muckus once in a while since she's partial to plants. X3 Well...Keemari and I always said that plants love Seph...

Only Muckus might take that love one step too far. XD

Persephone Williams

Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:56 pm

Might be interesting to come across while running though the woods.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:21 pm
Profile WWW

Indeed, an interesting concept. Plants are always exciting in RP's.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:54 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: The Return of the Mutated Mouth... Muckus
Sorry for being gone so long, everyone. RL is quite busy sometimes. I should be back for a while now.

Muckus' Profile

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Welcome back.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome back

Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:05 pm

Added a couple of new photos and updated my profile a bit. Enjoy!

Muckus' Profile

Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]