View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 The Black Prince 

Post The Black Prince
Name: The Black Prince, Gersham
Race: half breed , incubus-fey
Type: demon
Place of Birth: Creation of Aegir
Nationality: unknown
Age: Special (recently thought up by Aegir but appears to be an adult male)
Height: 5'9" (can vary this with magic)
Weight: 190 lbs. (can vary this with magic)
Eye Color: Burgundy
Skin Color: Cream colored
Skin Texture: Smooth and warm
Hair: Black
Body Build: Slim but well muscled, athletic, can magically generate feathery black wings upon his back to enable flight
Tail: No
Tentacles: None but can manifest them with magic.
# of Cocks: 1, 10" long, 3” thick.
Fighting Style: Gersham's fighting style varies on both his mood and the strength of his opposition. He excels in Shadow magic and can even walk between shadows freely. He is an accomplished fencer though he prefers to use the methods of coercion, blackmail and seduction to entrap and torment his victims.
Physical Description: The Black Prince stands six and a half feet tall, has wicked claws and needle=like teeth. His brown hair (often dyed black) is long trailing about midway down his back. He sports three eyes, all burgundy colored that grant him vision in all sorts of mists and darkness though his third eye always sees the truth, gazing through illusions and any other unreal effect.

Human Disguise: Yes. The Black Prince is quite adapt at illusions and often uses them to draw prey into a trap or conceal his true nature until it is too late.

Age: ??? believed to be over two centuries old though appears to be in his mid 20's.

He is a master of illusions and often uses these to deceive the perceptions of his victims or draw out their torments. Being that he is a mere figment create by Aegir he does not fear anything since he could only die if Aegir extracts his essence. If killed he merely reforms in a number of days at full health.

Gersham enjoys tormenting his victims, though he enjoys driving his victims wild with want he often degrades and punishes them before he allows then this honor.

Motivation: Created by the whims of Aegir, Gersham has no real motivation of his own though he has been infused with his own personality based on a creation that he manufactured recently. A cruel, sadistic being, Gersham delights in punishing his victims and leaving them a quivering heap, begging for more of his special attentions.

In the fictious world where the “original” Gerham appeared he had more of a motivation though this simulacrum so to speak is fairly basic in nature. Perhaps the oddest thing about him is that Aegir formed him with a special link in mind, a connection if yo will to the student Alynia. While his torments are often cruel and without mercy if Alynia utters the word “forest” he relents his wrath and thus she is at least partially protected from him.

Sexual Oddities: Gersham has been given the drive of both a fey and incubus. There is nothing taboo to him and everything is open game. He is infused with a dark spark from Aegir and his only desire is to please others through his cruel tortures.

Special Abilities: Gersham shares a number of talents with Aegir on a mental level, he can sense the brain patterns of creatures, read minds and mermories and dampening or enhance senses. Those with any sort of physic defense thwart his ability as it is clearly no where close to the levels that Aegir has reached.

Aphrodisiacs: By controlling the mental desires of others lusts he can increase their desires (or decrease it) and his touch is stirring, manly because he has manipulated the minds of his victims. He does not always use this talent depending on how sadistic he wants to be.

Illusions: Gersham excels at all manners of visual and audio illusions though unless he makes a small effort to concentrate on them the illusions dissolve if touch or may appear flat if intracted with in anyway, enough to alert someone that something isn't quiet right.

Regeneration: Cold iron weapons used against him cause him to act as if they could actually harm him and are far more effective on him. Normal weapons have no effect on him otherwise and he is immune to electrical attacks and poison while highly resistant against acid, cold and fire effects. If slain he merely reforms in a few days unless Aegir takes back the essence that holds him together, in which case he his destroyed. Gersham has the ability to allow normal weapons to affect him, though he has to perform an elaborate ritual to do so and only ever does so before going into the Arena, as much of an advantage he gives up he actual enjoys challenging himself rather than shrug off pointless attacks. The ritual suppresses his resistances against normal weapons for half an hour though most contests don't go that long, at least not the fighting aspects of it.

Shadow Magic: Necrotic energy does not harm the Black Prince, rather it invigorates him though magic used to heal actually harms him. He is quite skilled with Shadow Magic that dulls lights, fools perceptions and can make quasi-real effects. He also possesses some minor effects as his Fae origins hint at with minor enchantments and nature based effects, both which he rarely uses. He can perform very limited spell effects such as conjuring simple materials.

Shadow Step: Has the ability to move instantaneously from one shadow to the next regardless of distance as long as both points are in the same reality or world.

Behavior: Newly created, Gersham has only the barest of experiences to draw on. He has “fake” fictious memories that have been imparted to him and generally behaves as an incubus would. Aegir was only interested if he could manufacture a creation and generally doesn't care about it, only that the effect was somewhat successful. The creation lacks any real power though and can be bested in combat by a non human easily enough, even a human that his skilled and using a cold iron weapon may get the job done.

This results in him being creative but since he cannot truly die he often remembers past experiences that lead to his death and he seeks to negate it from happening in the same way again. So far the creation hasn't annoyed Aegir so he has let it continue to exist.

Normally Gersham stays away from Aegir, knowing that he's less likely to achieve his wrath if he is out of sight, out of mind. However, he can only be partially successful here since he has been given Gersham's personality and memories he often finds himself drawn to torment Alynia the fey queen as far as he is concerned. And since Alynia is a frequent “victim” of the elder entity he is aware of some of the activities that his plaything gets up to. Thus far Aegir has not minded this attention he brings to her, however. He is almost akin to a dead beat father who's prime interest was creating Gersham to see if it was possible but having little contact with him outside of his creation.

OOC: So basically I had the time on my hands and borrowed a character out of a thread who was partially modeled off of a table top character I had about 4 years back. If any one wants to RP with him drop me a PM, I don't know how often he'll get play and I just wanted to fill out the character a bit since he should be a larger factor in an existing story and I have a more sadistic monster to draw upon other than Aegir who is a bit whimsical. Gersham is a bit less flexible in stories but still has a range of them open to him too and can be a lot more brutal then Aegir.

The Black Prince

Slaves
Seeing that he has no recollection of what befell Esper and needing to replace her he has moved to selecting Yolia as a replacement. Breaking her first then reshaping her into the perfect tool to carry out his wishes.
Yolia Seyler

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Last edited by Aegir 2 on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:34 pm

Post Re: The Black Prince
Seems pretty good, and I know you have enough experience to play a good monster. ;) There are just a couple of things. First, I think it'd be useful if you wrote a specific description, rather than "Skin color", "Eye color" and so on. Also, I just wonder if he's really, you know, inhuman enough. I have this mental image of just a guy with wings, eh?

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Good point, I was just bored and filing things out and sort of overlooked the obvious there.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:07 am

Just how old IS the character?

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:22 am
Profile WWW

He's a creation, essentially a golem though I guess he would have the same age as the person he was moduled after, adolescent, a few centuries. I noticed that I had tried to C&P the skeleton from Aegir's old profile but some things got cut off and didn't transfer over, such as age and physical description, I just didn't notice but was working on an edit and hope to have that up soon.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:27 am

Ok, editted it some. Let me know if I overlooked anything I appreciate the catches.

Character Listing

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]